GOMAD

How the fuck can you chug that much fucking milk in one day? I'm already feeling sick as shit when I drank like 0,5 litres.

Attached: 1568317562989.jpg (1422x919, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eVc7ZecaAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gomad is a meme

You’re a weak little faggot and you posting a hole only enforces my point
Now post body

Half a gallon is feasible and will get good results if you're a skelly

Jow Forums, can you please explain to me why so many people fall for gomad? i am honestly astounded that people are this dumb

Just eat actual food, you fag.

Rippletits said it himself. GOMAD is intended only for teenage twinks to help them grow.

I'm surprised the meme has been taken this far. Almost as unfunny as ceumposting

GOMAD more my Gynocemastia-MAD

gomad is a meme. it's not sustainable and it's not healthy.

I'm actually doing 3GOMAD, sometimes 4

That "milk bloat" u feel is something you overcome after a couple weeks. You can find yourself chugging 2 pints at a time.

You also need to remember that black people are extremely predisposed to lactose intolerance, so if your stomach rejects large milk intake, chances are you are not a pure-blooded aryan. (No racial)

>I'm already feeling sick as shit when I drank like 0,5 litres.
Then you're obviously lactose intolerant or milk allergic or some shit.
> t. Germanic who has consumed that with no problems, not for health reasons, just because

>it's not sustainable
Doesn't need to be, the purpose is to get a skellyfag to his goal weight as quickly as possible and it works every time.
>it's not healthy
[citation needed]

>0,5 litres
You mean 2.11 CUPS hahahahaha you collosal eurofag bitch lmfao

nice comma, retard!

hahahahahahahahahahahah 0,5 LEETERS hhahahahahahahahah you french frog bastard lmfao nazis should have nuked you hahahah lmfao wow eurofag

Are you a child? Thats 2 cups of milk

when my dad (born in 52) was in highschool, he was a skinny manlet and needed to put on weight for the football team. His dad's bright idea was to buy a crate of BANANAS and have him eat the whole thing. It didn't work, obviously, but he eventually played in college anyway. I think about that whenever I see GOMAD. Thank you for listening to this boomer story

based twice bro

Attached: sana-1-1.jpg (1278x1920, 298K)

when I did GOMAD my breakfast was chugging 1l of milk lil bitch

Attached: HeftyInnocentIslandwhistler-poster[1].jpg (600x484, 29K)

delete this

Attached: 1564359267032.jpg (1080x1349, 189K)

why?

Attached: EC995XKUUAAA6uT.jpg (1280x1872, 279K)

god damn these women are piss ugly

studies say otherwise

Attached: absolutely mogging.png (516x860, 516K)

Just be white

Drink one cup every hour. It's not fucking rocket science.

perfect from head to toe

Attached: 1497399649659.jpg (750x750, 205K)

Attached: tru tru.gif (510x510, 3.46M)

By not being a complete nu/fit/ pussy.

Thousands of us chugged that shit in the 09-12 era. It's still around because it works

88 burpees

>feeling sick
>after 500ml
How in the fuck do you struggle to drink 500ml?
I used to drink half of that from a sippy cup as a five year old.

Attached: 1E15A9F1-79B4-4C20-9611-E2A5F3424C18.png (750x749, 395K)

When i lived in germany for a month the only food i ate was 4L of milk a day with protein powder.
It was easier there because they didnt sell gallons, it was 1L each so i could plan to drink them at different times of the day.
My suggestion if you really want to see this meme through, is get a gallon of choccy milk and a gallon of reg and drink half a gallon of each so you have some variety.
I also bought cappucino mix to start putting in the milk to spice up the taste a little, worked well with cookies and cream protein powder

Attached: 4e73b51e1765799ec681614dc5250a33b27b8e49.png (468x60, 48K)

You really wanna take advice from a dude that looks like this? Ok retard

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1800x1198, 259K)

It isn't sustainable because you'll have to learn how to properly bulk eventually. If you cheat your calories by doing gomad then you aren't learning the discipline or cooking skills required to bulk like a normal human being. It's not far off from using mass gainers as far as building bad habits goes.

1- there's no chugging you need like a glass of milk every hour don't try to chug half a gallon in a sitting like an idiot
2- if you're feeling sick after drinking a pint of milk your probably lactose intolerant

If I looked like that in my 60s, I'd be happy with it

He's 60 and stronger than you

eggheaded whore, looks eggsactly like the last couple of chinks you faggots posted in this thread.

t. David Laid fanboy and flaming homosexual

cope harder, there’s no reason to be a fatass just because you’re old

barcode bangs faceass bitch, id def cum all over her tho

Post body skeleton

Non-white detected

TFW I have to restrain myself from buying milk at the grocery’s because I’ll drink it all at once.
How can someone NOT love milk? Shits like cocaine for me.
As others have stated, if you’re black or Asian I don’t recommend drinking that much, it could trigger something serious

This you?
youtube.com/watch?v=2eVc7ZecaAM

no. keep making excuses for a fat blowhard on the internet though

I can chug that in an hour. If you felt sick at half a litre, you probably have difficulty digesting milk and should look for alternatives
Milk is some of the best food for growth, you double nigger

Seething DYEL

Show us your bones Mr skeletal

why this dude still has hair? what is his secret?

Fatty cope