What are the signs that you've made it?

What are the signs that you've made it?

Attached: 1568252406941.jpg (1500x1000, 408K)

100,000 a year

You never make it, keep going

When people compliment your physique I guess.

I'm not that buff I'm 155 lbs but I look really athletic and people always compliment me on it so I've kind of half-made it.

Wife and kids

you've helped more than you've hurt and they're willing to help you too

Checked and based

When you've achieved your goals. Then you set new goals, and keep making it.

155lbs is dyel regardless of bodyfat. unless you're sub 5'5

We never actually make it. The human condition is like capitalism, always looking to grow and expand.

You will have less strength at 70 than at 20, but you will have more wisdom. The body is always striving for equilibrium. As we fail in one area, so we must compensate in another

You stop posting here

Attached: you-made-it-hollywood-sign[1].jpg (800x534, 223K)

You moan like a boar when you deadlift

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-100427_Chrome.jpg (706x1245, 394K)

i always cringe at the yelling I do when rewatching squat or diddly vids

why does he look like such a faggot here

When you're in the NFL, nba or ufc

Didn’t this dude die of like a stroke when he was 23 for popping roids? Not exactly role model material lol

The gear didnt kill him, the heart condition and sauna did

when you wake up besides the girl of your dreams, with her staring lovingly into your eyes

You have a heart attack in your 20s

The heart condition came from steroid abuse..

Best post

No, steroids do not CAUSE heart conditions, they can exacerbate an existing condition, but so can many other things.

This tbdesu

Research steroid induced cardiomyopathy

You stop coming to Jow Forums

Wrong. Steroids cause heart conditions as much as smoking causes cancer.

Steroids obviously fuck with cholesterol and blood pressure and can cause heart issues.

Taking cocaine and being in a sauna at the same time probably didn't help either.

Do we really know if only the cocaine would have killed him? We can only guess, but we can say definitively the steroids sure didn't help

You can be hitting on a girl, accidentally let loose an audible protein fart, and still go out on a date with her.

>I've already made it

Not having a heart attack in a sauna for starters

Attached: 1567786882577.png (1216x1226, 232K)

Realistically speaking -- it varies from person to person.
For me, that would be either when I am liked by other people somewhat consistently and don't have to fucking fight for it or when I realize it doesn't really matter that much and learn how to let go and not depend on others (and I fucking KNOW that's when you really get people DYING to be near you, when you stop caring, shit is so fucked up).

Getting fit and healthy both mentally and physically is a never ending process though.

You stop worrying about it and asking questions like this, because you already know the answer.

Also, you stop quoting a long dead Australian junkie and looking to him for inspiration.

get out faggot

Doesn’t matter if he’s “””DYEL””” he gets compliments on his physique and that definitely counts as a hint that he’s making it. Aethstetic physiques are not about size, that’s what Zyzz told us

This + Leaving this shithole = Making it

100,000 of what?

Doll hairs

>dubs followed by trips
checked

Attached: 1484518880985.jpg (300x245, 23K)

>getting tied down and get your life ruined

No thanks senpai

The chad trips of truth vs the virgin copeposter

this

A qt3.14 big giddy goth gf

if you have to ask...

Attached: 8d91a09832f90f466ecd8656d8ee19c0f19868e286102ea60fbce686bf2b733d.png (406x421, 148K)

borrowed federal reserve notes

making it is deeply subjective. Depends on your goals. The best answer is that you'll know.

One day you'll step back and and see the journey, and the progress. You will look at your realm, and you will realise that today, you are a king.

Good luck brother. Really.

sex

gtfo and kys mud 80 kilo bench wannabe bodybuilder

yee he had a fucking enlarged hart and these cunts only yell "steroids"

A coworker checked out my ass. We're both males.

Clear sign of making it.

Not even anti natalist but if your bar for success is popping out kids then I guess every illiterate, disease ridden, starving third worlder popping out kids nonstop ha also "made it".

In a sense, yes. Aside from serving the Lord, continuing on your lineage and populating the future is the most important thing you can possibly do in life (unless you're part of the 0.0001% of people who actually push technological advancement).

It's something that a lot of westernerns will never do, which is why our civilization is falling.

Shitting out kids that will starve and suffer alongside you is a grave sin against them. If someone hasn't tried to at least improve their financial situation first, and instead choose to subsist solely on first world aid while propagating the issues with kids, they sure as hell have not made it in any sense.

Natives in their first world countries who can take care of their kids should by all means have plenty though.

I don't disagree. But ironically, the ones who choose not to have children are almost always the ones who would be best able to provide for them. All they're really doing is ending a strong European lineage and handing their place in the future to some pajeet with a 79 IQ.

>but we can say definitively the steroids sure didn't help

Flying a kite wouldnt have helped either. Its a peripheral issue. You either do steroids and live like a monk, or you live the party life. You dont do both.

>Aethstetic physiques are not about size, that’s what Zyzz told us

Nope, its about genetics.

>Flying a kite wouldnt have helped either.
It might have. Imagine if he took up wholesome hobbies like kite flying instead of pumping his body full of harmful chemicals. He'd probably still be alive, flying his kite on some big grassy field at this very moment.

Raising a child in the first world is very, very different to the third world.

Well, like i said, gear and disciplined, or no gear and party life.

Although we're saying the same thing. If he did keep things calm and wholesome he probably wouldnt have died. Me and my gf dress up our dogs in outfits and enter competitions in the countryside. Its the polar opposite of fucking and sniffing drugs but i like it.

Cooms

cringe

kek
You would literally die if you came that much, I'm pretty sure

You look at yourself in the mirror and feel there is nothing to better,

when you stop asking the internet what making it is and if you have

Honestly I hate children and genuinely enjoy spending my non work/gym time in solitude, but this Idiocracy trend makes me seethe enough to try changing my outlook. I hate the direction the world is heading but what right do I have to bitch about it if I do nothing? I think I can at least work up a tolerance to children so long as I can find a woman that I love such that her company is worth the disruption to my quiet life that children will bring.

When bros at the gym start telling you how ripped you look

How old are you? I felt the same way until my mid to late 20s. The change was very gradual. Just make sure you don't pull a s 0 y and get the balls snipped. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: genocidepropaganda.png (877x624, 407K)

I'm 25. Debt free with a bachelor's and a decent job atm, looking to get into a master's program for a higher pay grade in my current field. Right now I am fairly content with lift, work, and solitary hobbies, with any and all anxiety coming from knowing I could do a bit more with my education and the fact that my parents still want me to be a doctor. I'd be happy with this lifestyle for the rest of my life (albeit with more income from a master's/PhD) but like I said, I feel hypocritical when I'm griping about something without taking action against it.

Alright, I'm taking the bait.

How are "the ones who choose not to have children are almost always the ones who would be best able to provide for them" and " All they're really doing is ending a strong European lineage" the same people in your scenario?

If they thought they could enjoy kids, they would. If they thought their European lineage was worth preserving, they would. They're given a choice and they're making one.

Where is the strength in doing things just because you're ancestors felt a certain way at a different time?

Well if your argument is that those who are not driven to pass on their genes are necessarily weak, I don't really disagree there. But on the other hand, there are a lot of unique factors in the modern age that our ancestors never had to deal with. This is the first time in history where you would even contemplate not having a family despite being fully capable. It's also the first time in history where you can sit in your room for hours every day collecting gibs from the government while tricking your brain into thinking you're having sex.

Maybe this is the next step in human evolution.

He did have a genetic heart condition but the roids would have shortened his life by about 20 or 30 years. Roids are bad enough if you wre healthy but if you have heart issues AND you roid, you're just committing suicide.

Scoops

When you feel filled with love and understanding,
When your innermost desire is to see everyone making it and achieving their dreams,
Thas when youve made it .

That's how you identify the Reddit fags

You mean wife, kids and 18 year old mistress

Why no, I don't post on Jow Forums.
How could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56K)

>moan like a boar
fukken lost

ngmi

Based

COPE harder faggot.