Speakers or headphones?

Speakers or headphones?

Attached: 1766255038c001a373.jpg (625x383, 37K)

Speakers that can fill your entire body with delicious sound wigglys vs headphones that only only pleasure your ears, no contest

Doesnt matter. Get an active subwoofer whether you get speakers or headphones

Speakers are cool, unless it's a nigger playing rap on public transport

>nigger playing rap on public transport
is there even a way to fuck with this? I've mentally flowcharted various possibilities

>ignore with nothing in your ears
>can't really ignore

>raise volume in your own headphones
>submissive/detached/contributing entropy

>threaten
>fails

>confront
>get shot/stabbed

>confront
>fight
>lose
>pain and humiliation

>confront
>fight
>win
>potential lawsuits and viral social media

Only successful and expeditious resolution I've personally witnessed is when one got on at one stop, then another one got on at the next stop. Both told each other to turn their shit off, they ended up fisticuffs, bus driver stopped the bus and said over intercom he's calling the cops, both nigs got off. But this is a rare coincidence

Attached: 1362206835554.jpg (1600x1069, 123K)

Speakers for music and shows

Headphones for video games and ASMR

have you thought of just asking them to turn it down instead of thinking about beating someone up over music you fucking autistic insane man

that falls under the various "confront" possibilities, brainlet

asking a nigger to turn down their music in public is basically challenging them to a fight

what? no its not. you ask them to turn it down. theyll probably just say okay because itd be awkward to say no.

i doubt you actually go outside much or something to be disconnected this much from how people act. thats why you base things off of these weird fantasies and imaginary scenarios

>awkward

niggers do not understand the meaning of this word

>i doubt you actually go outside much
i rode the bus with niggers every day my dude

maybe spend more time in reality instead of Jow Forums memes and your weird pretend fantasies

i also find it fucking hilarious you consider just putting in headphones and ignoring it "submissive" but dont find it submissive at all of being such a bitch youre too scared to say "hey could you turn that down? thanks man" to another adult

Attached: DrHHoHoV4AEkWXd.jpg (697x900, 55K)

Fucking liberals you don't understand how violent NIGGERS are

ok pussy. stay in your seat like a bitch while daydreaming about beating up the big scary man whos playing music

>another adult
we're dealing with potentially very violent monkeys here, not "adults". Actual adults inherently understand why you should not make a commotion in public and bother other people in the first place. Worth the risk? nope

>too scared
not of the actual nigger itself - only of legal consequences and repercussions of any hostile acts against it.

Attached: 109.jpg (800x450, 58K)

i understand, you have your excuse about why youre scared over someone playing music in public. im glad youve convinced yourself, its important to maintain a bubble so you dont have to confront the fact that you're completely a spineless pushover

>hood nigger blasting rap music in an otherwise silent vehicle is going to politely turn it off if some nerd asks him to
Blows my mind you are this arrogant over this position
Personally idgaf I avoid transport / prob would prefer it to silence

i take busses here regularly where i live. sometimes people play shit in the open, most of the time i dont care. the few times it does ive asked them to turn it down. every time ive done that they just go 's-sorry' and usually just stop altogether

you only think its bound to end in a fight because you're basing this off of your imaginary pretend scenarios you make up rather than the actual real life

man the fuck up

don't mind me just robbing you of the last word since that's all you have

i also have the ability to speak up for myself and not be afraid of someone playing music on a bus

i always forget exactly how fucking cowardly 90% of the people here are but this really hits it home. ty man

Headphones.
Its not anyone else's business what I am listening to.

you're welcome dude
make sure you don't reply to me or else

get (you)'d nerd

Attached: blueberry.jpg (640x558, 70K)

So you ignored it every time (what you call everyone a pussy for) except a "few times" when it was a small white kid.
So brave. Guaranteed denial inc but accurate.