Does your gym have a bourgeoisie floor?

Does your gym have a bourgeoisie floor?

Attached: taleb.jpg (749x511, 87K)

Never heard of her.

imagine you're inbetween sets and some skinnyfat arab asks you whether you voted for hillary or trump

is he trying to make the basement lifters look good or bad?

go focus on yourself and stop fellating political figures

be your own man faggot

>being proud of identifying with the “machine” floor
What the hell, dude?

>a guy actually voted for gary
the real takeaway

Kek

>Nassim Nicholas Taleb (born 1960) Lebanese-American (of Antiochian Greek descent)

He is white, you fat sack of lard. As in true white. as in ancient greek. Like Platon, Aristoteles and Alexander the Great.

Who is this dude and how is he connected to Rippetoe?

>trump and johnson aren't bourgeois
What did he mean by this?

It means that he views free weight users as peons.

Taleb is a powerlifter, he hates machines

more like machine users = snobs away from the reality of the ordinary people

yeah, seems like he is anti hillary

he is one of the big thinkers of our time

>WE

>arab
IMBICILE, he is a PURE PHOENCIAN.

Do you fucking retards not do a minimal amount of googling before you say stupid shit? Taleb supports trump instead of Hillary, the dude thinks deadlifting is the GOAT exercise and he does not use the bourgeois as a compliment here.

Pffffthahahahaha

Attached: 1559392261021.png (342x422, 125K)

Ancient Greeks were famous for noting their olive complexion retard.

I fucking hate this retarded cunt

The TVs at the free weights section of my gym plays sports while the people on the treadmills and the ellipticals watch CNN.
The squat rack on the other side of the gym plays MSNBC and the Democratic debates.

>As in true white. as in ancient greek. Like Platon, Aristoteles and Alexander the Great
You know that in ancient Rome that whole region was under control of "Arabean Paetra" region, it's like niggers who say they are Egyptians

I voted for Gary... I still have the bumper sticker on

>muditerranean cope
Then why isn't he a blond nordic aryan?

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Who the fuck is posting in this thread right now?
Taleb is an avowed anti-Hillary guy. He also gives support to Trump a lot of the time.
He tweets about how much he loves deadlifts and hates machines an absurd amount.
He’s making fun of the people on the “bourgeoisie” floor. He’s saying he’s not surprised that the idiots in the machine section would vote for Hillary

Also
>Arab
I’ve never seen somebody so anti-Arab, I don’t know if he’s compensating for something but he REALLY does not like Arabs

this guy is so based.

lebanese are white

Of course a Lebanese Christian would hate muslim arabs

Also, he’s good buds with Rippetoe and talks about him constantly, calls him Coach but that might just be bants

He is a pvre Greco-roman Phoenician. Hes been trying to reclaim his homeland from the Ar*b barbarians for centuries

Keep dreaming bud