Tfw trying to gain weight and muscle without eating animals

>tfw trying to gain weight and muscle without eating animals

I mainly eat hummus, beans, rice & lentils, peanut butter almonds and eggs. Do you know any other fit vegetarian meals or tips ?

Attached: 1566467538454.jpg (533x533, 112K)

any sort of milk, im guessing.

Frozen Peas
Sunfower, hemp, pumpkin seeds.

Just stop with the hipster shit and eat fucking meat, bro.

Yeah good idea, from time to time I'll drink milk

Thanks a lot ! I am happy to have new things to eat.

Attached: ss.jpg (757x719, 78K)

I eat meat like once a month because it tastes really good and has some important vitamins. But I'd rather eat the least possible because I don't support the way they are killed. I've always eaten very few meat.

I buy pic related and chop up 2 sausages and add onions and garlic, cook with a little salsa and taco seasoning. Roll into burrito with spinach, cilantro and cheese.

Around 60g protein and only around 600 cal

Attached: 8DB66907-B9E3-4BFD-BFAC-839EA7C9E742.png (768x421, 341K)

Strained yoghurt
Chickpeas
And assuming you are just a moralfag and not a batshit insane vegan warrior, be a dear and eat your fucking seafood too

>tfw trying to gain weight and muscle without eating animals
>Hey guiz I'm trying to write a book without using the letter e
>I want to paint a picture but I can't use red

Read that as "I mainly eat humans".
I think I've been watching too much fucking anime.

Sounds good, I'll try that, thank you !

That's great esp chickpeas, oh and yeah when I eat meat it's fish like half of the time.

Attached: 1566319975500.jpg (4303x2022, 2.43M)

Noot facts for these sausy wausages

Attached: 1BEC1743-61F6-4EED-9978-E37CACF6AE55.png (244x524, 78K)

I am talking molluscs son

Attached: tiganito-kalamaraki-tsili.jpg (800x500, 76K)

Pretty sure anything body-wise is possible even if you go full vegan, but of course it's way harder

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-005114_Messenger.jpg (1080x1069, 571K)

Literally every sentence on each font triggers me

Ohh these taste good, when it's meat day I'll make sure to remember them.

Damn 25 grams that's a lot, thanks for the info

Attached: 1551710448863.jpg (282x179, 9K)

Sure buddy because the toxic runoff and habitat displacement from modern agriculture is so much better.

>>Hey guiz I'm trying to write a book without using the letter e

Attached: check this out bro.jpg (500x333, 44K)

The majority of that is growing food to feed the livestock. The time, money, and resources that goes into the meat industry is retarded.

I know that animals have an important role in agriculture they produce fertilizer. But I think we don't need to consume so many of them, we can reduce the number of animals in farm by like 50% over the years and we'll have more space to grow plants that can feed more people in total. Also it's important for the animals to have a good quality of life. Quality over quantity.

Attached: 1566318988059.jpg (400x500, 50K)

Go hunt, then. Nice hobby.

Myopic Retards

Gallon a milk a day to gain mass as a vegetarian

Well done I actually am myopic but fuck you you're retard

Attached: 1567553881326.jpg (650x1024, 95K)

Huntings for niggers

20/20 pussy

Attached: 6AF80844-61C4-439C-827E-796AD38DC4F9.jpg (1609x1460, 226K)

How about we not feed plant agriculture to animals that can live off of grass alone
And how about we not turn all the lush green lands into fucking monocrop fields you sadistic fuck, you vegans/vegetarians are evil

COTTAGE CHEESE YOU DUMB NIGGER

Literally the most economic option. It is loaded with protein. You can get it full fat, 2 percent, 1 percent, or even fat free to suit your energy requirements.

Your next best bet is whey protein.

Imagine thinking you could support the level of meat consumption we have now without corn

I agreed with you before your last sentence.

Wrong niggers don't hunt. I mean they hunt white wimmen to rape on the street, but they don't partake in traditional hunting.

hunting probably the whitest activity i can think of

I don't give a fuck, it doesn't need supporting

You want to turn all grasslands into crop fields?

Maybe in the US. Here it is tradition, companionship, networking, understanding nature, understanding nature related businesses like farming and forestry, understanding guns, animals, seasons etc. Its very rich, but basement dwellers fail to see it and just spew their moral bullshit.

No I don't because it's depressing to see the country side full of crop fields, but people need to be fed so we can start by wasting less food,

Yes by eating more grazing animals and protecting land from desertification
Save the world, eat more meat

Most of the animals that are eaten live their life in closed building where they don't see the sun. They take a lot of space. These buidling are even uglier than crop fields. In the west I'm pretty sure we used to eat way less meat. Now people consume it everyday without honoring it. We gotta reduce our meat consumption.

I don't eat factory/intensively farmed meat, it's mostly an American phenomena also. In the UK we don't have the space to do that, easier to leave the cows out in the field.

>In the west I'm pretty sure we used to eat way less meat
Wrong, how much of the Standard American Diet do you think is plant based right now?

>Now people consume it everyday without honoring it
I do agree with this however, I know people who eat meat who get squeamish thinking of where it comes from. It's hypocritical.
If an animal died for you to eat it, it deserves to be respected
Modernity has removed us too far away from nature

>Most of the animals that are eaten live their life in closed building where they don't see the sun. They take a lot of space. These buidling are even uglier than crop fields
I think most people who love meat agree that this is not the right way to eat animals. I buy half a cow every year from a local farmer and share it in my entourage. His cows live on the meadows around his farm. If i look at the resources that are used up by conventional crop production (fertilizer, herbicides, machinery, diesel) i doesnt seem efficient. Maybe thats why it needs to be subsidized so much.

can't wait until president warren puts a 200% federal sin tax on meat and the retarded meatcucks who survive on nothing but 3 pounds of chicken a day seethe

I actually live in Switzerland. We can agree that it's good when animals have space in fields. But too much meat consumption forces entreprises to put their animals in closed building and the animals have a shitty life. But I am going to sleep now, you can consider yourself the winner of this argument. Goodnight

>mfw I do deadifts

>But I am going to sleep now
Based sensible bedtime poster
Sleep tight user

Attached: 1545978951831s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

Its not the meat consumption, its the price degradation. If mass production wouldnt be legal, production costs would be rising and meat prices too. Then nobody would nee a freaking tax and the market could regulate itself. Maybe some people would ditch the SUV to eat more beef. Maybe people would find more jobs in agriculture.

(choco)whey, oats and berries

consider pescetarianism. fish is super healthy. wild caught.

otherwise i would say eat a fuck load of whole eggs, and drink milk. organic of course.

make your own seitan out of bulk vital wheat gluten. incredibly cheap per pound -- ends up being something like $2-3 per pound once cooked, super easy to do in a crock pot, almost straight protein. Pretty much everyone should get on it, not just vegetarians. you have to eat lysine too but you can get that from eggs or beans or whatever.

Research how much of the planets corn goes to livestock. I’ll wait.

How about no?

okay Jow Forums i need to know once and for all. Does peanut butter contain estrogen/raise estrogen in men?

>vegetarian
You are never going to make it.

Attached: zap.png (594x329, 145K)

That's the point though- You can do it, it's just unnecessarily hard

Eat humans