95% of people that come here will never reach 2pl8 bench

95% of people that come here will never reach 2pl8 bench

Attached: 1568399529761.gif (500x347, 1.95M)

What’s the equivalent of 2pl8bench in dumbbells?

50s (kg)

divide 2pl8 by 2

8 dumbbells

Fuck off, just one more month and I'm gonna do it

Lifting for 4.5 months here. Don’t you try to demoralize me goblin

i guarantee you i bench more than you, coomer faggot

Everytime i bench i feel it in my shoulders and not in my chest

congrats on just hitting 2 plates on bench

Not really. Pushing a single barbell with both hands =\= pushing 2 seperate dumbbells. Latter requires infinitely more stabilizer recruitment which will make it a lot harder to Different exercises, different progression.

probably 40kg ones, atleast that is roughly what I could do with dumbbells when I first benched 2pl8. Granted I did much more barbell work and very little dumbbell bench so there was some inefficiency in technique tehre for sure. probably closer to 45s if you have equally good technique.

2pl8 since 17 years old lol

Superior White South African genetics

Whatever you're doing, you're doing very wrong.

45x5=225
225/2=112.5 so I would say 110 since you have to stabilize in two dimensions instead of one.

That’s what I’m moving ATM, good to know. Haven’t touched a barbell in months since I’m back lifting

I reached 225x5 bench at age 18, a couple of months after first visiting Jow Forums
This board sucks tho. The only thread ever worth lurking is /plg/.

Sauce

lard

that ass belongs to sasha gray. she's into anal, ass 2 mouth, rimming guys, and is genuinely a dirty shameless slut

Do a closer grip

I have more faith in my fellow fitizens than you do.

I'm 5'10 190-195 lbs

80-85lb DBs for reps

>I primarily do DB press and only test my benchpress every 2 months. Just hit 2pl8 bench.

My dad said his best ever bench press was 225; mine is currently 165. I hope to beat him by the end of 2019. Wish me luck, fellas! I started with the empty bar 4 months ago.

Grip the barbell on the correct width and retract your scapula ffs. When you get strong enough you will not be able to do this joke cause real weight will crush your fucking rotator cuff if you have shit form.

Wait am I the 5% for a 315?

2pl8 is 4x 25kg?

Pinch your upper back

Nice projection
>file deleted
Get wrekt

Attached: 7740DB87-0DCA-48BA-978A-68BC9A966C71.jpg (543x397, 93K)

exactly lard

gaylord

Shouldn’t you be doing your schoolwork? Get the fuck off my board, faggot
You don’t even lift

2pl8s goes for sets of 5 now. I feel like 3pl8s is going to be impossible though.

>2 pl8
>difficult

Choose precisely one.

Attached: 1209069.jpg (1080x1350, 209K)

I've never lifted consistently before and I can bench 2pl8. Do I have potential to become a monster?

That sucks she does nothing for me but that ass is phenomenal in the gif

nobody cares about your bench press numbers, kid

It is difficult if you have terrible nutrition and no clue what you are doing. But it's really not remotely difficult to achieve otherwise.

Lol no. I can bench 100 kg for 9 reps and struggle doing the same with dumbbells for 30 kg.

3 plate is the new 2 plate. Highshool kids rep out 2plates

I'd say the figure is more like 50%, aka the guys who browse for 4 months, go the gym for two, can't follow a diet or routine, then quit.

>counting the bar
DO AMERICANS

In reps or 1rm? Either way it only takes a couple months to get there. Less than a year a for sure

Attached: 7161364812.png (633x758, 16K)