What headphones do you guys wear while working out?

What headphones do you guys wear while working out?

I'm becoming conscious that I'm open to swimmers ear when sweating while using in-ear buds, so considering opting for something better. I also wear earplugs when sleeping (it's noisy outside my apartment) so I'd prefer over-ear if possible. Any recs?

What do you use?

Attached: Sony WH1000MHX.jpg (330x330, 9K)

>over hear headphones while working out
post tits bb

i wanna get galaxy buds, tried headphones before, but they're too big and clumsy for the gym

These Sonys are amazing, but I sweat too much to wear over ear headphones. Thinking of getting waterproof wireless earbuds.

>m becoming conscious that I'm open to swimmers ear when sweating while using in-ear buds
just rinse your ear canal with a mix of 50:50 white vinegar and 90+% isopropyl alcohol once per week

legit? Are you gonna earrape me with this user?

I do that too, but only when I notice inflammation in my ear. Just be careful with it and don't go overboard.

yes it's legit.

I just play music from my phone at max volume.

>headphones
cringe incel trying to look like anime

wear earbuds

based

Know how I know you're a fat shit power lifter or some kind of twink bb fag instead of based oly lifter?

Because I post a pic of expensive headphones instead of your faggy $25 headphones you bought at a gas station to listen to your nu-metal playlist through?

This but unironically and from my tablet.

they're good but expensive and not sweatproof, better for long journeys and plane travel

this but unironically and from my open laptop

Ok
Enjoy the t-rex mode

DO NOT BUY THE FUCKING SONYS.

REPEAT. DO _NOT_ BUY THE MOTHERCHRISTING SONYS.

I own them. The build quality compared to the Bose QC3s is dogshit. The plastic retaining caps on the inside of each "leg" *will* snap off if you take them off without extreme care. They are not rugged enough for the gym.

Perhaps even worse, the stupid fucking "touchpad" interface that you use to skip tracks and control volume is infuriating in the fucking gym! If you brush it with your shoulder while doing pulldowns or OHP, the track will skip, or it'll pause, or it will start the fucking podcast that you're listening to over at the beginning. If I hadn't paid a shitload for them I'd have twisted them into a fucking knot.

This but unironically and from my own speaker

Samsung galaxy buds

Because you posted over ear headphones faggot. If you do anything explosive they will fall off. But keep being shit bby. I'm sure you'll hit 2pl8 bench eventually

>headphones
>not earbuds
Disgusting, i bet your headphones smell like shit by this point.

What kind of faggot wears earphones. I just plug my phone into the sound system. No one has tried stop me yet.

Most based

>And everyone cheers and says aloud at the gym "This is some great music, nice choice user"

What kind of faggot does that? I play the flute while lifting and provide my own soundtrack

Get fucked retard. I rent my own mariachi band to come and play behind me while I DL 4plate

Lel broke boi. I produce my own music inbetween sets to listen to while a work out.

I literally squelch my foreskin with my fingers while beatboxing during my lifts

V-moda crossfades

>brushing your ear with your shoulder doing OHP

do you not have a neck?

Ha. Jokes on you faggot, the only person nearby who can hear my music from the basement is my mom and she says I have rockin' taste in tunes.

Sony's noise canceling are amazing. But don't wear them to the gym.

This. Touching your ears with your shoulders on the press sounds like narrow shoulders, or just bad form

Airpods cause i'm not a poorfag lol

Attached: IMG_8477.jpg (235x218, 10K)

If you have anything but pic related you are a broke beta bitch. Lol I said what I said periodddt.

Attached: 3D1948FA-86B9-4C59-9953-A99CA9E89BB0.jpg (2377x4581, 540K)

Or if you don't work part time you could upgrade to the Powerbeats Pro.

Sorry I can’t hear you I don’t speak broke

Don't your ears get sweaty on the inside?

Attached: pepe8.jpg (1363x1129, 325K)

But you can hear everything in the gym with Airpods... They have no noise cancellation due to them not having rubber tips or anything to seal sound in so all you hear is ambient noise with shitty bass lul

I’m sorry I was just giving the most normie reply. I know they’re bad.