Jow Forums

Jow Forums
/lit/
/fa/

Are those the most alpha boards on this site?
Or are we missing any?

Attached: 880096C7-F161-413B-BE3E-79C028748124.jpg (320x540, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zeyt8XT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>/fa/

Jow Forums

Jow Forums

the only boards worth going to are fit, g, k, and pol. inb4 reddit newfags and ssoyboys screech about pol.

/fa/ is populated by 5% peopel who know how to dress, 95% mall ninjas, much like how Jow Forums is 7% people who lift (makin it) and 93% people who don't.

/lit/ is for fags who want to claim mental superiority because they read treasure island and Ayn Raynd.

>thinking theres any alpha boards on this site

/fa/ is still worthwhile for the inspo threads

garbage board that's been cordoned off to country specific generals, which is the exact opposite of the board's purpose

>5%
now that's generous, WAYWT is disgusting and you know the average poster is even worse

Attached: 1509657933790.jpg (1023x972, 142K)

Lol, Jow Forums is full of interracial cuck fetishists and Asian and brown shitskins pretending to be black. They’re the most reddit board on this site

Jow Forums
IS

Attached: SHE'S FAT.gif (300x170, 1.47M)

I stand by my percentages, but I never said the fashionable ones posted. I myself only give /fa/ advice on Jow Forums because mall ninjas want you to look like this.

/asp/ brother

/lit/ hasn’t been alpha since 2013.
/fa/ was always dubious, but it definitely hasn’t been alpha since at least 2012.
There is one incredibly alpha and fun board with its own memes and culture and everything, but I’ve never seen anyone mention that board on another board. It’s interesting how every board (aside from /j/) is right at the top of the page and yet there are boards that are pretty much unknown.

Attached: 59F7D0A5-D96B-4557-AF22-4DA2402F0DCC.jpg (640x640, 65K)

>Or are we missing any?
/fitlit/

Attached: o14kfgjzy0py.jpg (920x343, 45K)

>am I missing any
/lgbt/

Attached: 1529357636767.png (774x1102, 3.27M)

definitely not /fa/
nothing wrong with having style but /fa/ is a bad place to find any inspo unless you want to dress like a hypebeast zoomer

fit lit out k

Jow Forums

lmao obsessing over your cosmetic appearance is the opposite of alpha, /fa/ is honestly one of the most insecure boards on this site

>/fa/
lmfao faggot

/tv/

Attached: 1564965631593.jpg (511x671, 33K)

heres an alpha server

discord.gg/zeyt8XT

Attached: FB_IMG_1568058086233.jpg (513x615, 54K)

and how is Jow Forums different

based

This.
>thinking you're superior to the weebs and furries because you hang out and shitpost on Jow Forums
If you spend any amount of time on Jow Forums, you have failed several of life's little tests already, myself included.

the guys on the right are correct though. drawing them in a unflattering way doesn't change that

/fa/ is gayer than actually sucking dick. Also there are no “alphas” on Jow Forums, only autists in denial.

Came here to post this. These four boards should form a power quartet, more crossposting should be encouraged.

>literature that deals with fitness, guns and the outdoors
>exercises that clear your head before you go hunting
>medieval fencing as an exercise
>hunting with a spear as an exercise
>the "eat only that which you've killed or harvested yourself" diet

The possibilities are endless.

/x/

Attached: 1568406373170.jpg (1021x2815, 2.22M)

/lit/ is the only worthwhile media board on the site, at least they actually have same taste in their chosen medium (even if a lot of it is posturing). Wouldn't call them alpha though.

theres a lot of crossover between the two but id argue that there is a component of Jow Forums that is about maintaining your health which is not a cosmetic aspect of yourself

/fa/ggots
>alpha
Wtf is wrong with you? Skinnyfat teenagers obsessed with garbage brand streetwear bullshit are worse than the smelly fat nerds.

/fa/ is about using commodities in an effort to look good. At least with Jow Forums you're training your actual body and not just buying something.

Fuck off

This is the quintessential quartet of the angry teenage incel

yeah caring about how you look is the opposite of alpha
t. ugly fatass

>fit
>fa
>alpha
You have people on this board that lift for women and don't masturbate because they want to raise their test. That's not alpha, that's pathetic

You're the newfag if you like Jow Forums. It was semi-okay in the beginning but it was ruined.

holy BASED

Attached: Paige giggle.jpg (689x509, 127K)

fa is for faggots

get the /fa/ggot board of the list and replace it with Jow Forums
if you get over the range traps and ahegao camo its pretty based stuff on there, 3d printed guns, gun mods, shtf tips and such

>Japan did 9/11

Attached: 1567993208278.jpg (705x527, 247K)

>Japan did 9/11
Who the fuck belives that lmao.

Look into it

>k
American gun otakus are pretty cringe.
But hunting is an alpha activity. Do you have hunters there?

I googled it and found a facebook page with some memes that were completely unrelated to the conspiracy theory. Could you help a fellow schizo out and post some info?

yes, hunting and survival stuff like that. and that reminds me, /out/ is breddy based too.

I am alpha

>Ctr F
>No /hr/

Mmmhh....

if you were here before 2016 you would know pol and fit have never mixed with our top gurus being gay or non white like zyzz and frank

>cumbrains being alpha ever

thankyou for this

This tbqh

>CTRL F
>No /ck/
Moves pretty slow and isn't super health-oriented, but you owe yourself a favor to discover the joy of cooking. Tasty & healthy homecooked meals are a gamechanger.

What are you reading right now Jow Forums?
Just finished Anna Karenina. 5/5. Max comfy.

you do not go on lit if you think they love Ayn Raynd.

labelling the effeminate obsession /fa/ has with retarded consumer fads as just "caring about how you look" is something an absolute low IQ brainlet would do to justify their own faggot hobby

Jow Forumslit/fit/ checking in here

Attached: 72E3BB26-D820-42B6-B0C3-EC56B61708EC.jpg (1242x1394, 92K)

>meth immortality

/tv/
/ck/
Jow Forums

i like ck, but it's a fast food board mostly

journey to the end of the night.

big brain big dick answer

Attached: faggot_15.jpg (1122x782, 149K)

This.

>9/11 was an accident

based

>sneed

i agree with this statement

damn it the shoop i made has been edited by Jow Forums

damn naziplebs

> going to nu-Jow Forums
Found the redditor incel

Why would you be mad?
That image is objectively hilarious

Nigga.

/outfit/. It just works.

t. ugly fatass

Attached: 767096de2980064e4122f0b6a8ebc7b8rickowensthegym.jpg (474x223, 19K)

/sci/ you faggot

Add lit and biz then you would be correct, I do live me some pol but 8pol was better. rip.

Best boards:
Jow Forums Jow Forums(sometimes)
/tv/ /o/ Jow Forums

based rick

>Japan accidentally did 9/11
Probably a good timeline desu

Jow Forums
Jow Forums
Jow Forums
/tg/

Attached: 1567115998471.jpg (960x926, 52K)

Jow Forums

/sp/ and nothing else la
Jow Forumstards are anormal freaks that got bullied when children and have problems socializing with normal people.

People say I look like this dude. Especially on risky business

/fa/ sucks.
Jow Forums
Jow Forums
/diy/
This is the holy trinity

/tg/ is cool too

>mothman at 9/11
thanks for the laugh user

Jow Forums
Jow Forums
Jow Forums

Attached: 155624872895637.jpg (1033x783, 101K)

The three most insecure boards

Jow Forums
/o/
Jow Forums

most of /o/ is loaded and having money + being fit is an alpha combo

i miss billy herrington

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (749x577, 43K)

>/o/
>having money
That’s like saying everyone on Jow Forums can bench 2pl8

>/fa/
/fa/ is definitely one of the gayest and most pretentious boards on this site

A decent chunk of Jow Forums also uses roids so not much difference there either.

No hunters are on /out/. Also hunting can be alpha, but 99% of the people who do it here in the states are fat rednecks.

/out/ Jow Forums and /his/ for gigachad stack

Who here Jow Forumsan/lit/out/?

Attached: 69D18698-F3A6-4DFA-AC7E-F54B8BD37E86.jpg (681x960, 217K)

Jow Forums is the most fun board by far, especially when crypto is booming. they are god-tier meme artists as well. Bogs and boomer memes started on Jow Forums

>alpha boards
>no Jow Forums, where /sg/ worked with Russia to bomb ISIS and /ptg/ worked to get Trump elected with memes that have taken over pop culture itself
>no Jow Forums

>/fa/ - Not designated as a faggot board.

OP's definition of alpha must be a good looking cocksucker.

>Jow Forums
>alpha
good one

>cope boards

We've already got too much "crossposting" cancer fagging up Jow Forums. If you want to discuss any of that other stuff, go to one of those other boards.