Tfw gf

>tfw gf

Attached: pp 650x642-pad 750x1000 f8f8f8__01.jpg (644x615, 81K)

Cuck yourself out

>tfw no g

Attached: DAC63849-E76B-4C06-8ADD-BF5EF3D43261.jpg (750x716, 85K)

>tfw no gp

Attached: 1568404874503.jpg (644x615, 148K)

What is the point of a gf?

none, they're gains goblins

Attached: 9821BFE9-2FE5-444F-86AC-18874B7CA0C9.jpg (500x636, 64K)

She didn’t fill that hole did she

THEY TAKE UP SO MUCH TIME, HOLY SHIT BROS I WANT MY TIME BACK

To prove to your friends and family you're not a complete failure with women.

To pretend you’re healthy, well adjusted and on your way to continue to build your life checkmarks like starting a family.
It’s all bullshit of course.

>forming meaningful relationships is bullshit
yikes dude

Maybe i'm just cynical, but most people just seemed to have settled because they don't want to be alone rather than forming some kind of meaningful relationship. Not saying it isn't worthwhile though.

Ahhhhhh I love her but I have no free time why does my brain do this to me. Been trying to put aside more time for working on starting a business tho, trying to adopt a “If you don’t like it leave” type of mentality

Attached: AC438794-B164-40BE-89BB-3AFC2D67FC20.png (640x1136, 828K)

this. i just want my parents to know im straight.

then don't settle, date someone you actually like

SEX

creampies

>tfw no friends

Attached: file.png (601x508, 132K)

Based

>tfw chubby 5/10 practice gf I'm on the verge of dumping asks what I like best about her

Attached: 1568149373228.png (300x300, 87K)

I think my family thinks i'm gay because i haven't dated in 6 years. I just didn't want to spend my time or money on a girl while I worked on myself. I think i should start dating again though.

All my fucking gp got stolen last week, my computer got RATTED when I tried download some dodgey scripts to bot agility for me

How do you get practice gfs?

"I like that i can break up with you whenever i want because you're a slam pig "

cheater BTFO

>tfw gorgeous Virgin Christian gf keeps asking me to hang out with her

Attached: E7DBA82C-255E-42C3-8A41-E847EA987605.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Be happy with who you are without someone. That why when you do find someone, your happiness won’t be entirely dependent on them being in your life.

God i wish that was me

>Tfw gf
>Tfw no sex since May

Same exact situation, except it's everybody at work. My family knows im not gay, but they do think my standards are too high, which is stupid cuz i only have 2 : don't be fat, don't have tattoos.

Oof.

>no sex since May
this likely doesn't apply to her

It sucks, but people are always gonna think what they want to think. We just have to live our lives and not be affected by it. I don't think those standards are high at all, those would be deal breakers on my list as well. Hope you find someone nice user.

Just fuck someone else at this point. She probably already is.

Sex, blowjobs, sex, sex, blowjobs. Occasionally you talk to each other.

Then more sex.

Attached: IMG-20171221-WA0004.jpg (1296x972, 221K)

Not with you then, pretty sure she gets plenty.

Nah, I know she isn’t cheating. It’s just been hectic lately with her at her new job after school, me in school and us living in our first apartment together

>don't be fat
You just eliminated 30% of your dating pool.
>don't have tattoos
You just eliminated 65% of the remaining 70%.

Good luck, kek.

GET OUT.

I dealt with that for a few months right before breaking up with my then-girlfiend. Unless she has a sense of self-awareness, pretty much every case will end with resentment and the problem remaining unaddressed.

UR A HOMO SHUT UP PIG UR SHIT

>lives together
>doesn't fuck

Attached: 1567603746349.jpg (652x652, 158K)

>living together
>no sex in 4 months

Attached: have sex.jpg (200x280, 11K)

Tonight’s the night

lmaoooo

Dude...I really have bad news for you............

kys manlets

That sounds like something a sad Manlet would say

FUCK OFF SEINFELD FAN DEGENNIGGER!!!

>Be happy with who you are without someone.
no stfu just self sacrifice for your beloved.

Faggot.

Cucked

>dumped my gf a few weeks ago
>over it and feel good about myself again, but now my life's completely devoid of pussy
What do bros? I don't want to use Tinder again, never really worked for me, but the only other alternative is getting back on the grind of going to bars/parties and talking to strangers, which is a drag. Fuck me, I don't want to deal with women's shit anymore I just want to bang

Attached: ashamed.png (800x599, 481K)

Guys, should we tell him?

neck yourself degenerate

Attached: 1568054251969.png (221x616, 209K)

>does he know? Is he baiting?

Attached: 613510BC-B29C-4F93-86C4-673FE046BE4A.png (300x300, 85K)

>He doesn't know lads

Attached: 34b76e3e6aa1b0613f37dcc70b76d13c--super-funny-so-funny.jpg (236x246, 9K)

Had a chuckle at this. Worst part is that my mom is a second gen feminist who idolizes homosexuals and since I didnt turn out to be a girl would actually want me to be gay, so now everytime I spend time with dudes shes asking me weird questions to the point where I became so angry that I went full Jow Forums and started sperging about how her whole generation of post-boomers is way to obsessed with this entire shit and how she has no idea about brotherhood and manly friendship and probably also thinks that all the greeks were gay cause they made a bunch of statues of buff dudes and shit...
I dont get it. I explicitly have gay friends so that I can prove that if I was actually gay and not just autistic with girls I would have been in a relationship for a long time...

the correct answer is your curves user, enjoy your pending marriage

Shoo shoo, coomposter. Nothing wrong with wanting some fug after becoming single again

You’re supposed to fill her hole faggot

Attached: 8F9704EE-CE1A-45A5-8EE8-4919DA18D2A2.jpg (392x299, 8K)

Yikes. Glad my mom isn't a fag hag. Must be terrible.

Based

Thank god my mom isnt insane.

You hate to see it

Attached: 97C4631C-19E1-4D6E-9A01-27122992051C.jpg (449x466, 28K)

>I explicitly have gay friends so that I can prove that if I was actually gay and not just autistic with girls
moron

Shes not as batshit as our generations feminists and the other day we had a pretty good conversation about transsexuals and how they should be treated as mentally ill instead of a sexual orientation, so shes not completely lost. Just that her parents were the strongest fucking generation possible born just before the war, had to march for an entire month on foot to flee from the russians and then worked their absolute asses off to provide as safe a life for my mom as possible. Only thing they could do was be strong parents for strong children... For that she turned out a lot better than the boomers just before her, but she got a lot of that "evangelical devout christian but we absolutely hate bigots, sexists and homophobes".
Funny thing is that her mother is on the other hand mostly a devout sexist who adores her brother and me and my bro, but never reeeeaally cared for her...

OH MY GOD SHE DOESN'T THINK MEN WHO TAKE HORMONES AND CUT OFF THEIR DICK ARE REAL WOMEN

FUCKING BASED!

NOT INSANE AT ALL!!!!!

Feel my pain user, my family were nutty feminists since the 1890s. All of them are insane.

to have somewhere to stick your stick into that isnt a sock

Thanks fren!
My dad is constantly telling me to not get involved with tatted up dyed haired girls that flirt with me when we play at bars(we're in a band together) he always says "i know you haven't been with somebody in awhile so be careful these girls are bad news" it's kind of insulting, it's like "dad I've been single for 5 yrs cuz I'm disgusted by most women, you think i couldn't get a way better slam pig than these bar hoes if i wanted?" Shits annoying

Go tell your dad you love him, hes a good man who cares about you

My mum is also a crazy evangelical, who I'm pretty sure also thinks I'm gay. She never asks me if I have a gf or if I like any girls. She always uses the term 'partner' but when talking about me.

She then used to come into my room at night and breakdown crying by my bedside and tell me I was going to hell for not wanting to go to church.

>jeez thanks mum, I wonder why I have issues.

Attached: 1550870226258.gif (500x208, 925K)

Honestly i have hella hobbies that take a lot of my time but you gotta invest time into the relationship. Just wish i had a gf who did bjj, lifted, and programmed. The gays have it so easy

Oh i know im lucky, he knows.
Im just fascinated sometimes by what he worries about vs. what he should actually be worried about.

Based.

>had to march for an entire month on foot to flee from the russians
A crying shame that, they should have been liberated

Attached: 1477953227937s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Based and understandable. But also be aware of the fact that not everyone thinks like you.

I tend to think of it like recreational drug use. If you're not hurting anyone else, feel free to go ahead and fuck yourself up, get into a meaningless relationship, etc.

I don't know, I think it is more Chad to have everything that a woman could ever want in your life, but to never give it to them.

Attached: 3123819032.jpg (586x524, 42K)

Attached: 053DAE12-E2E3-426F-A2DF-D7F5D086C0DA.jpg (750x468, 78K)

Unironically this twisted revenge is my only goal at this point. I want to shatter girls' ego's. As if it will make a difference or make me happy ever (it won't) but I might get some sort of closure, like a family getting to watch the execution of the murderer of one of their loved ones. It doesn't solve anything, but it helps.

This is my situation though I don't want to sex her cause i'm paranoid about knocking her up

Use a condom you fucking numpty. Or tell her to get an implant.

Attached: 1564687264315.png (459x612, 533K)

how much time? and do you live together?

Sex and social capital

how to get a practice gf?

>t. basedboy cuck
Cringed and bluepilled

Attached: 1554272765752.png (645x773, 11K)

>have never had a gf
>mum & sisters call me gay etc
>"mum do I seriously look like I would rather slam arse than get a gf?"
>"no, you look like you would get your arse slammed by others lmao"

Attached: annoyed pepe.jpg (250x241, 7K)

you wanna suck my dick? lick my penis hole and ill piss a load down ur throat because ur on some bitch shit why the fuck would u want to be held down by a female just have sex until you find one you dumb bitch ill fuck u and stab the shit out of u

Your mom is based lmao, post body twink, I’m not gay tho haha

This is actually legitimately depressing.

Attached: 1567204622970.png (402x516, 180K)

>friday night
>tfw gf is out with her girls at a night club while i'm sitting in my room playing my autism simulators
comfy

You should be packing

Tfw broke up with gf of 7 years. She was a gains goblin, but she was my gains goblin

Bros I could have had her. I keep replaying how things could have played out and I feel like I took the worst choice each time. I should have asked her out earlier. I should have bought her little treats after she bought me treats. Fuggg I think about it every night. What do I do it's been 8 years.

Attached: 8e6.jpg (624x480, 209K)

This. Justice is served

>meet girl
>objectively 9/10, great personality, literally no red flags or flaws
>go on a few dates
>get offered a job I've been trying to get for months across the country
>oh well she's cool but I'm not gonna fuck up my career for a chick after 3 dates
>break my lease etc, make nonrefundable plans to move in like a month
>keep dating chick, she knows I'm leaving and it's sad but we like each other enough to keep hanging
>literally fall in love with each other in 1 month
>I know what you're thinking but no this was actually legit, have had a ton of women so I know how it is
>never felt anything like it, everything is perfect, she's the one
>spend every minute together and never get tired of it
>moving day comes
>both crying and trying to console each other
>say final I love yous and I drive away
>she won't do long distance
>new place isn't even that great
Worst regret of my life

find someone else who's cool and try again! you got this, tiger

There are other women who I assure you are better than her in many ways. Get over it nigga, 8 years is pathetic

In a weird way, I’m glad more people are unhappy like me

Attached: 3244C77A-4DA9-4BD1-A4FD-C68970C8078F.jpg (746x982, 180K)