Who does he think he’s fooling...

Who does he think he’s fooling? Even the guys I know who’ve been lifting since they were 12 years old and athletes never had builds like this,

Attached: 67D827B3-581D-462D-9DAE-FAF926895F4C.jpg (750x1108, 492K)

U mad.

You know what despite what Jow Forums thinks (and i know people will throw rocks at me for saying this) i think joff might actually be natty, not saying he’s always been natty since day 1 as i can tell in the past there were some periods when he looked a bit suspect.
It’s just joff heavily edits his pics and after meeting him irl he doesnt look too big idk brahs he might be natty 95% of the time.

>inb4 joff pls go

Yeah yeah

>one week after my birthday at 6'0"

Attached: 1567603950067.png (374x550, 382K)

It's another "dyel with shit genetics who cheats on his diet and does a strength program 3x a week thinks anyone who doesn't look like shit is roiding" episode

goffrey pls go

someone had to say it

hey gunfrey do u think u will still be going to raves with chezzprah when ur 40?

god you are so fucking stupid

Nice retort dumbfuck

Not that user, but you're definitely pretty fucking stupid.

>claim Joff might be natty
>get, correctly, called fucking stupid
>"muh nice retort"

Go kill yourself.

cope genelet

I mean gaining 2.5 lbs of muscle a year after having an already established muscular body isn't anything crazy.
inb4 twinks who make no muscle come in and say that the only way to make that much muscle is with roids

Post body.

>natty 95% of the time
That's not how this works

u mad

Attached: mad.jpg (1024x654, 138K)

I'm leaning towards this. Now that I've been lifting for 7 years I look good but since the gains were so slow and I'm coming from extreme skelly mode I've managed to stay lean. I've been accused of roiding, but all my pics are fully pumped and I'm vascular. I still feel small, but I think if I get more serious about my diet and sleep, in another 7 years I can look close enough to him and good enough to be accused of roiding by newfag bitches. Even back when I first started lifting I thought he was not natty 110% but now I'm not so sure

t.5'7 147.2 lbs

Looks pretty natty to me

Jeff go pls

I knew natty lifters like this in high school. One of them is a Nike sponsor today, was a regular Chad and a genuinely nice guy to everyone. We still never talk sometimes.

he's fooling normal people
They do not know these things