Do you still respect lifters achievements even if they /fraud/?

do you still respect lifters achievements even if they /fraud/?

does your opinion change based on whether or not they are open about it?

Attached: clarence.jpg (275x183, 7K)

I don't really care. It's their achievement not mine. I'd only care if i was competing against them.

300kg+ ass to grass raw beltless squat at 100kg bodyweight is impressive no matter how much you are blasting

So long as they arent making a point to claim natural, couldnt care less

does it brother you at all that people could make their whole living essentially off of a lie? speaking mainly of fake natties that sell meme supplements or whatever and claim that's what got them big

Steroids don't make the weight any lighter

Only if they're open about it. There's nothing wrong about trying to push beyond default human potential, but pretending like you're not on anything and that it was all natural hard work is just wrong.

what bothers me is how you spelled bother

what about people like clarence that aren't natty but won't outright say they're juicing?

would anyone follow a program written by a someone on steroids? I personally wouldn't, having trained both natty and on gear, being on gear made me an entirely different creature than the normal person, and if someone was frauding for too long i don't think they would be able to remember what it is to be a normal lifter

I assume they have tiny little grape nuts from juicing lol

But they do boost your strength/recovery

but it does allow you to push limits a lot further

kek whats worse is im not even phone posting, i wrote borther then corrected it and still fucked it up

Clarence is an example of a guy who is perfectly justified in using roids; he's truly going above the beyond, and the steroids are to help him work harder than he could otherwise
If you're roiding and you can't bench at least 4pl8, if not more, you're only lying to yourself

are steroids legal over the counter in ireland? I know they are in the UK

if they compete against "natty lifters", then yes. Otherwise, no. Its kind of like seeing which country's steroids are better

Again if they arent making explicit claims of natty, dont care, fact of the matter is that steroids are still a restricted drug, and you can be charged for possession in many countries , holding your tongue isnt a crime, its probably a smart thing to do.

Nah brother. A king chooses how he governs his realm.

what does that even mean

it means if you think you won even though you lost, you won. Basically another way of getting a participation trophy but on your own

The ones who do it as part of a competitive sport, fine.

But it's impossible to respect jacked gym bros who struggle to squat 100kg and spend 90% of their gym time watching themselves do tricep pulldowns in the mirror.

What’s the main difference? Unlimited energy?

Steroids aren't legal over the counter in the UK?
They're allowed for personal use though, which is class C I believe?

yes, they still put hours of blood sweat and tears into their training

It means a king doesn't have to abide by an arbitrary set of rules. winning and loosing are constructs that anyone can choose to abide by or not. you lift for your. no one else.

>speaking mainly of fake natties that sell meme supplements or whatever and claim that's what got them big
i'm more upset at the dumb niggers who buy the shit they are advertising. same way i'm more mad at the people who give money to homeless niggers than i am the homeless niggers, themselves

what does that even mean

No fucks given. Roid until your nuts shrivel to raisins for all I care. If anything I kind of admire the lengths roiders go to reach their goals.

it's a shitskin. you can tell by the spelling and grammatical mistakes. it's opinion doesn't matter.

what does that even mean

They really don't go that far, you can prevent your testicles from atrophying at all by using HCG, in fact your nuts will be even bigger than before. And only retards permablast and wind up getting LVH.

You must be retarded.

I gave OP an answer which was no, I do not care nor do I believe it diminishes results.

I then provided you with the underlying concept that governs my answer: Every man can do with his body what he wants. He has total dominion. I apply this to myself and everyone else.

Hence, if you're doing you, and you're feeling good and your making strides I don't care how you got there. For me lifting is about self betterment. I'm happy when I see people are happy about their results.

That's a king right there, building his realm.

no.
Their accomplishment are based on the quality of the product they are using rather than their own achievement.

what does that even mean

You couldn't achieve the same even if you took a kitchen sink worth of gear you retard

Everything but the last part makes perfect sense, no? he's just saying people are free to do what they want to do with their bodies, and that it makes him happy to see them happy.

What does that even mean

how do you know that?

Because you're weak now and would still be weak on gear

i'm pretty strong now, i'd be freaky on gear, but what's the point, you lose those strength gains when you come off, the human body can only tolerate so much natty

Clarence is a top 0.01% talentchad and you are not

>i'm pretty strong now
Post stats
>I'd be freaky on gear
Same, the health trade offs are too much for me to consider it though. You can actually keep a lot of gains, and even maintain a body that's above your natty limit when you come off.
If you play it smart, which most don't

not really, his all time bests are all near olympic quality but were done without a weight cut and by his own admission each takes up to 10 tries. especially considering he never was good at taking the pressure of competition before, his results with all the gear he's taking and the time spent training is honestly not that impressive whatsoever

>615dl
>545sqt
>375bench
but i've been powerlifting for like....6 years now, and weigh 220, if i had this level of autism on gear it'd be dumb as fuck but pointless because i'd just go back to where i am now but with a shitton of side effects, honestly probly would get weaker after pct

Okay I'm not THAT strong haha, only lifting less than two years though I guess.
Gear isn't worth it unless you have someone to coach you through it, and you're getting paid somehow

none of my stats are that impressive for my weight, but i feel like that's just natty lifting, after spending this much time lifting it's almost like every single time i see a dude with legit impressive numbers, they are always on gear, almost 100% of the time.

Genetics will give people way more advantages than any amount of gear imo
I'd put money on Ray Williams being natty

Of course not, I'm not shaking your hand if you've got deformed balls. You're not even a man at that point, you're no different from a roided out bitch.

No, they're effectively out of the game. They've lost access to making it. They become like fatties to me, I notice their existence but that's it, they don't exist as real people any more.

Attached: 150023040040.png (602x462, 409K)

kind of.

after learning a lot more about my own capablities, genetics, and what it's like to have "perfect" nutrition and sleep, let alone a routine when you have a full time job and relationship and all that, I have a lot more respect.

I really hate fake natties and pros that refuse to acknowledge drugs. I do like when athletes give the "hint hint" to those who are aware, like when Jay Cutler would mention cell-tech and needed EXTRA cell-tech, everyone knew he was talking about roids. Zyzz did this too, talking about riding the "bicycle." Etc. It doesn't blow their cover for the normies or whatever, but everyone who isn't braindead knows whats up.

I respect pros a lot, since even if I started BLASTING today, I just don't put in the work to dial in nutrition, mobility, sleep, scheduling, etc. and they all seem to do that.

Only if they are genuinely strong, not everyone is able to roid and lift the weights some do. I don't respect roiders for their physique however.

I respect them if they are open about it. The fact that every male icon that women swoon over is on roids and they don't say anything peeves me a bit. Yeah they look great, but people need to know that a normal, healthy body will never look like that.

>tfw I have to google kg to lbs because I'm American

Why the hell has America never changed this? For years it was said they would but still nothing.

Fake natties deserve nothing but contempt but roids don't make ones achievements less impressive. They just aren't competing in the same league as natties. You can only compare roiders with other roiders
And not going around saying they roid is fine but avoiding the subject or worse, lying when asked is unforgiving

Better recovery so they can go hard as fuck 6-7 days a week and not overtrain
Protection against catabolism, they can absolutely destroy a bodypart once a week and make gains out of it
Nutrient partitioning and hormone control, they can bloat to all fuck and make proper gains when a natty would have to cut after 20%bf max

He won't outright say it because it is illegal in most countries.

>tfw you probably would have shit lifts anyway even if you frauded
Sad!

Attached: 1559123811025.jpg (1024x792, 187K)

No, not at all. Which is why I don't fanboy anybody famous for athletics anymore, I grew up, learned about /fraud/, and said "fuck those dudes."

It does change a bit for the ones that lie about being natty. I feel more disgust, hatred, and pity for those, than I do for those that are open about using.

some people are frauds and still can’t lift heavy so no

I don’t care what people do or don’t use. I find “I’m all natty!” types vaguely annoying, whether they’re of the blatantly on gear or lifting so little no one cares anyway varieties, but I get it. It’s hard to make a buck in fitness, I’m not going to begrudge someone for playing the game and profiting off the ignorance of consumers who vote with their money to be lied to. For the actual natties that won’t shut up about it, good for you dude, really, but no one gives a shit. Barely anyone gives a shit about the walking lab experiments setting world records, never mind your latest PR in the school gym.

Yes i respect them but fuck people who claim natty and theyre not

how u know he is not natty?

I respect their achievements, yes.

Attached: Arnold_0.jpg (877x1120, 441K)

It's the fault of two parties.
The person who lies, and the fool who didn't do his research.
Hopefully after a person gets scammed once, they learn from it.

no

Steroids ruined sports and athletics.

Before the steroid era peak physical condition and more importantly skills led the relative sport. Same with health and fitness

Steroids allow both unfit and unskilled people to compete with the otherwise best. They've taken the essence of sport and retarded it to mean how medically advanced u are and how best at lying you are. Sports are dead and frauds are to blame. Theres no honor or pride only untruths and sickness and cheaters

But karmas a bitch, ask zyzz and coleman and bonds. Everyone know you sold ur health for some quick mires

Attached: 1563752043155.png (480x260, 198K)

maybe not steroids, but neuro stimulants do.

Nope. They didn't have the endurance or will to achieve their goals and had to use their drug crutch to cheat. There is no fucking honor in what they do.

why would you care dyel? even if you roided you couldnt hit the numbers clarence has lmao