Cheat Weekend Time!

What are you fellas eating for your cheat meal this weekend???

I'll be having the Full Flavor Fix from Wing Stop tomorrow! 15 Wings(3 Flavors) and a Large Fry!

Its payday, so I gotta do it! I've been suffering by eating tilapia and broccoli all weekend, so this is going to be the best!!!!

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 34K)

all week*

I also forgot to mention that I'll be watching a lot of college football and boxing this weekend.

No activity? Does nobody intend to enjoy themselves?

Okay corporate wingstop marketing employee, fuck off now

>cheat weekend
Unironically never going to make it

Anyone know what food place will give me the most food for the least price? Trying to have an eating contest with a teammate next saturday

I don't work for wing stop. I just like their products. My favorite flavors are the mango habanero and korean q flavors! Perfect snack for you favorite sports events!

If you can't afford to eat what you enjoy for 2 days, you have an eating disorder!

how much they paying you OP

Attached: 1515376913737.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Definitely go for Wing Stop!

just had a couple slices of pizza. probably wont cheat anymore this weekend

Not a dime, I just enjoy Wing Stop! What area do you live in? Use the Wing Stop Locator to find out the closest one to you!

Having a threeway tonight so pussy for me

Shame, with all the football and boxing on this weekend, it won't hurt you to have another meal to enjoy yourself! Just fast and do a run early in the morning tomorrow!

disgusting desu. Degeneracy at its finest.

I just looked at their menu and it looks epic as fuck B.

I'm doing keto so I don't really have any good options to cheat. My favorite cheat meals are carbs lol

Lmfao I cant dude this is so funny

Attached: 1515376795726.jpg (239x250, 10K)

Cope fatty

Absolute heresy

Wingstop is overpriced but their lemon pepper wings are actually great

Attached: wingstop_lemon_pepper.jpg (450x375, 50K)

Make sure you get their signature RANCH saunce tomorrow when you go! Only at Wing Stop®!

I can't when I eat Wing Stop®! My mouth is salivating at the thought of it!

You should totally get some Wing Stop® tomorrow!

Its gonna be next saturday when we'll grapple and have an eating contest later on

>wingstop
That's my jam, op. I love the mango habanero sauce. If I'm feeling like a slob I'll get the Louisiana Voodoo Fries otherwise I do that Cajun Fried Corn Hitter, gang gang!

If its a contest, I recommend their Atomic flavor! Who ever can eat the most without drinking water wins! Then the loser would have to buy the winner some Lemon Pepper Wings!

Mango Habanero is one of my favorites too. How are the Louisiana Voodoo Fries? I had lemon pepper seasone fries last week and they were a little underwhelming?

I'd gladly pay a bit more for wingstop. Better quality and quicker service than b dubs. I appreciate the effort they put into their sauces. The parm garlic has actual parm sprinkled on it.

Another solid wing restaurant to check out is Wings Over.

The Voodoo fries are good, but better off sharing an order with a friend.

Friends! Hahaha! I'm a 24 year old virgin

>a couple dick touching bjj fags posting in their own troll thread