Is caviar good for gains?

Is caviar good for gains?

Attached: 5BA39820-77AC-43A6-8D71-38C255454C0E.jpg (3024x3382, 2.33M)

what does it taste like?

Like cheesy salmon but eggs in it
Weird shit I got from a russian market but it’s pretty good

why are white people obsessed with eating weird shit from animals
just eat the meat and fish idiots, no need for fucking FISH EGGS

Dumb nigger

Fish eggs and goose liver. Throw the rest of the animal in the fucking trash

>t. spoiled turd worlder living in the white man's society

Yes but not that garbage you posted. Why the fuck would you dilute the excellence of caviar by mashing it into a cream paste, even applying both ingredients separately makes more sense.

Yeah but this guy() is right
Either buy them raw and add whatever you want to it or don't buy them at all. When you buy a cream paste the company is most likely adding a lot of fillers and taking out the caviar to cut corners. You can add that stuff on your own while not worrying about how much of it is caviar. I just like them raw with maybe some butter and bread though

Don't insult third-worlders like that, fish roe is eaten all across the world. is just an uncultured retard.

>excellence of caviar
boomer detected

its fucking fish eggs, its expensive and considered "classy" because of some old french and russian jews used to eat it 100s of years ago

It was four bucks, I know I shouldn’t expect quality expensive shit
But it’s pretty good

I mean he's been spoiled by modernity and western coddling of non-natives
Turd-worlders get the best shit, fresh food, ease of access

caviar is for fedora tippers

What you're probably thinking of is beluga caviar which is costly because the fish has a long gestation period and stock is diminishing.
Caviar can refer to roe, and salmon roe is a vert inexpensive widely eaten fish egg. It's not eaten for its "classiness" evident by how popular it is with working class Russians. Capelin I think is even less valuable.

If it was $4 than its just shit caviar with a lot of filler stuff

When I was in Armenia my grandpa bought a lot of caviar. The red kind was pretty affordable but the black caviar was much more expensive. A lot of former soviets eat caviar and its considered a delicacy

I kind of wish roe was more common here in the UK, you're more likely to find cod roe in a lightly fried fritter than jarred

Find a fishmongers, a good one and you can request all sorts of roe

For an island I hate how shit quality all our seafood is in the UK

You can still get it fir sur B but maybe not from the store.
>look up online places that sell all kinds of seafood
>buy in bulk
>freeze most of it and it'll last you months

m8 I live in Leicester the closest thing I get to fresh fish is my imaginary gf's vageen

fishsociety.co.uk is pretty comfy

"the fish society" wrong link before

The Brits fished their good stock to extinction aeons ago. Same reason there's no true forests in the UK, just overgrown copses

I need to leave this hellhole

Brits literally cut down all their big trees before the end of the bronze age. Fucking cucked themselves hard