Why am i the way that i am?

why am i the way that i am?

post mans

Attached: screencapture-symmetricstrength-2019-09-13-17_13_45.jpg (927x855, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reverse t rex

You learned to lift from the internet and have low intensity.

Attached: str chart.jpg (700x800, 97K)

Well, copying it doesn't work!

Attached: str chart.png (819x595, 360K)

stats
180 lb, 5'10 lifting for ~1 year half assed

bench - 210x5
dd - 295x5
squat - 225x5
ohp - 125

I cut down from about 225, so my legs look pretty big despite being so weak. I wanna cut down to about 160 and hit 3/4 pl8 on squat/dd. Ran a cycle of PHUL for 12 weeks. Next week starting building the monolith. What should I expect?

Attached: symmetric strength.png (591x573, 188K)

Symmetric strength dot com

Nice, how did you like PHUL?

Might start that next week (serious)

I autistically plan my progression day by day according to the ideal ratios provided by Symmetric Strength's Strength Standards™ to ensure perfectly balanced development. Squat, dl and bench are all ready to move up but I won't let them until my fucking OHP and row catch up.

I can't increase my bench

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-13 155306.png (1112x941, 517K)

Have you tried benching?

yeah

Now bench more, and include more incline.

Yeah I started incorporating more incline DB press to my sessions

Yeah bro I found it, but if I view the image after stats are in, it just goes grey, the colored one I done is a screenshot I cropped in paint.

I like the program, no real complaints other than the program I followed had too much volume on leg days. After 12 weeks my main lifts went up:

Bench -> 185 to 210 for sets of 5
Squat -> 185 to 225x5
Deadlift -> 275x1 to 295x5

My biggest issue with this program is not training on weekends, so I end up getting lazy and eating like an entire fucking pizza on sat/sunday. I think going from a 4 day program to a 3 day program + cardio on offdays will help.

If that's true, you're retarded

so you're unironically a world class lifter?

>t. benchlet

Attached: IMG_20190914_010319.png (1080x1262, 442K)

also, OHP went from 115 to 125

Screw that, they're just ordinary noob gains any program will give you bro. Weekend training is the best, you can dedicate more time and focus into it

post lifts

If you're lifting hard and have cardio during the week, an entire pizza every weekend won't kill you. Unless you're cutting or something.

I'm solid into green man for press, row/pullups and almost green for everything except for squats which I'm far from even getting off from novice.
Squats take up most of my time and I still suck ass at them. Can't even 2pl8

According to twink standards dot com I am. But seriously, being world class is nothing, you're just a normal guy who lifts a lot more but still looks pretty normal. It's funny, for pull up which was one of the things I plugged in, I'm significantly more than the Guinness world record, but don't give a fuck and don't even tell anyone except you and I think I told my mom a while ago and she didn't care that much haha

I cl0sed it down, but I think some of it is to do with my lowish bodyweight.
200kg bench
200kg squat
245kg deadlift
+110kg added pull-up
all at day-to day (not cut before comp) 82kg natty

Are you 5'3?

Yeah you're probably right
I'm cutting. I wanna see my abs

okay goku

no u

smolov jr

Fuck you I'm not a manlet I'm 5'10".

Nope, I wish, imagine the lifts then haha. It makes a bit more sense if I tell you that strength development has been the primary focus of my life for the past 17 years, at the detriment of my career and total detriment of friendships and relationships, and recently trained 1000 days in a row (now I experiment with rest days with mixed success).

>My biggest issue with this program is not training on weekends
You know you can just slide the days to any other days of the week you want right? Like if a routine is m/w/f you do realize that means you can do tue/thur/sat just as easily right? Fuck you are dumb.

The guy who admits someone is right on the internet, a rare man who has a critical mind and is surely gonna make it.
By the way, once you get the abs, make sure to keep them year round, it makes sure there is a good fat level and meaty abs. To meat them up you for sure need to do heavy weighted incline sit-ups. I got my abs at about 15, never faded away since and I'm 30 now, so I can say the key is heavy reps (still do high rep too, of course)

> Fuck you are dumb
Yikes. Have sex incel

> Heavy incline situps
Why? I thought abs were all about low bf

They're a muscle bro. They grow, and as they grow the lines in them stay the same, so you get deep cut ones and they look great and can show through a lot more bodyfat. You can tell low bf% ones from bulked ones with a trained eye.
Honestly try it bro I'm not lying about this. They're a painful and taxing exercise to do, I hate them more than anything else. A starting point would be perhaps 33lb (if you have those plates) at the end of your normal ab routine.

I do sets of 12-15 but that's mainly because I'm at the point where I can't easily hold more weight to my chest, ideally I'd do 8 reps.

> Implying I have an ab routine
I'll program one and incorporate these into them thanks. How many times a week should you train abs?

Only 20lbs on deadlift away from 1/2/3/4

Attached: lp4nYwR.png (886x657, 249K)

oh look sweaty, another reddit faggot, and thats a bad thing. Oof.

> Sweaty
> Reddit
Big oof, you have to go back.

About a year and 5 months in. So far I have to progress with my bench and deadlift kicking and screaming along the way.

Attached: Almost Yella.png (1544x804, 672K)

wrong website many such cases of this low iq individual. Sad!

Attached: Kq8O2SOSYym_NAtIA7Mh5tiyZSWi6PvDDYdRFdhIIGA.jpg (960x640, 83K)

Abs take a LOT of volume. Program accordingly.

Seething

God these threads have some cringe ass larping

Attached: Proficient butt.jpg (853x864, 105K)

>Been lifting since October
>Never gave a fuck about diet, just wanted to not be weak
>Started caring about diet a month ago
>Drink more water, eat homecooked meals, mostly chicken, rice, and pasta with fruits and veggies as snacks
>CICO, ~1000 calorie deficit
>Lost 6 lbs last I checked, 2lbs/Week
>Look better, but can't run as long during cardio
>Find thread
>Imput estimated stats since I haven't been writing them down
>Pic
So... Where did I fuck up?

Attached: Screenshot (85).png (818x814, 397K)

Give me stats, I refuse to believe

Attached: Screenshot (86).png (987x788, 41K)

Jesus, you really should've cared about diet to begin with. Wasted a year of noobie gains on nothing. Well at least you got another year left, don't fuck up your last year of noobie gains and diet properly.

>push day
>bench and incline
>cant do one without sacrificing reps on the other
what do i do anons

I"m the guy you were originally talking to, I used to train every 7 days, now train every 9 days. It's for 20 min but it's a very painful 20 min.

I'll tell you where you are going wrong, everything. Sorry senpai.

LOL

They're still brand new for noob gains, doing those weights doesn't even count

literally chuckled out loud. user, I...

Yeah not buying it

Bench has come on a decent bit since January, was at 92.5kg 1rm then

Haven't gained weight in the last 2 months need to eat more

Attached: Untitled.png (935x971, 305K)

If it helps, I'm pretty sure I can go a lot higher, I just haven't on those specific excercises. I can do 70lbs for leg extensions and leg curls, so I can probably manage more on a deadlift and squat. And my benchpress with dumbbells is 20lbs, so I should be able to do more with the barbell. It just scares me and I don't want it to fall.

The lateral press machine I can do around 50lbs, and there's some weird shoulder excecise I've been doing with 20 lbs barbells as well. All that is 3x10, and those stats are from 5x5's I was doing like a month ago. Should I just say "fuck it," throw more weight on, and try again?

I don't know, I've literally never seen this shit after an entire fucking year of lifting. He has to be bullshitting

b8, no "man" who isnt physcially disabled has a 10 rep max deadlift of 20kg

What bw faggotron

>10 rep max
Of like one set? I was going off of what I do for three sets, Does it say max on the site, because if it does I missed it.

What are you pinning atm

88kg

enter the heaviest sets you can possibly do, 60kg x 6 etc

I have no idea what that is. I don't even know how I'd find that out without hurting myself. I'm supposed to do my upper body workout in a couple hours, I could update it then if I know what I'm actually supposed to put in.

What the actual fuck. Put more weight on the bar dick head, nobody is that weak. Just add 5lbs every session like everyone told you to and start doing 5 sets of 5 reps. No point in being that weak.

>445 aquat
>lifting for a year and 5 months
yeah sure buddy whatever you say

your suppossed to add weight the the bar you dummy, are you just lifting the same weight over and over?

Don't limit me by your standard bruh.

Why are you fucking up your metabolism by crash dieting on a 1000 cal deficit?
Read the fucking sticky

I don't know? I only just started keeping track. I've been going up this past month, at least, but I've also been using machines and dumbbells. My barbell stuff is entirely from when I wasn't eating right and just threw whatever felt right on there.
It's what my Samsung Health app said to do, and you guys said it was pretty good. And that I need to lose weight before building muscle.

Squat is fine

>220lb OHP ahter 18 months

yeah gonna have to call that one out, unless he meant push press

How old?

>6’3
>250lbs
>18yo
Pls no bulli
I neglected doing The Press™ and deadlifting up until like a month and a half ago

Attached: A627181D-EB33-461D-9CAB-1B1FFF35F8FB.jpg (1242x2029, 635K)

Well, in my defense, it's 210 not 220

Thicker than a milkshake

Attached: ass.png (618x588, 215K)

dude what the honest fuck are you even doing

I’m like you but weaker

My bench is decent but my crappy dip makes me look like this.

Attached: D4F5EEBE-C1DC-4BFB-B958-FF9CD2CF7152.jpg (1057x1332, 515K)

You squat less than the bar? I call so much bullshit on you.

in b4
>counting the bar

5'10, 151 lbs (1.5 years, up from 135 lbs)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 9.41.14 PM.png (1314x1568, 1.36M)

...are you not counting the bar and not accounting for both plates on the bar?

215lbs, 29y/o

squat 265 x 5
deadlift 295 x 5
bench 165 x 5
ohp 120 x 5
row 145 x 5

shooting for deadlift 405 x 1 by Christmas day

Attached: man.png (775x648, 244K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-053125_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1480, 247K)

6´0 66kg (145lbs)
6 months lifting PPL (PP)
only this month started training legs lol

Attached: lol.png (1334x687, 334K)

Because you aren't doing the basics. Barbells compounds are the basics.

do you literally just do pullups and deadlifts or something?

sides went into orbit reading this and i dont know why

what site is this?

Leg boi

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-235020.png (480x960, 135K)

symmetricstrength.com/

Fuck chest

Attached: Lifts.png (1294x980, 191K)

I’m new to fit. How can improve myself so can be in the best shape of my life?

>this is your ass on GOMAD
need to go bench right now...

Attached: oatSS.png (1027x966, 365K)

reps

Bet you anything that if it's not complete bull, it's quarter reps and/or juice

I only started squatting 2 months ago fml

Attached: 14.09.2019.png (468x913, 219K)

started in august

Attached: me.png (810x774, 418K)