What would your magical girl ability be Jow Forums?

What would your magical girl ability be Jow Forums?

Attached: e11e2b197661f71569518b753eb99286.png (1782x2000, 1.68M)

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

To make others happier.

Depression. Also nicotine dependency and an issue with alcohol.

Attached: 1428989647023.jpg (1000x1415, 264K)

beat women without facing consequences.

Attached: 9845a13cf27758a8214c8a2365ed4feef8254db41464ec3cf8d5a54520708911.png (1024x768, 869K)

Based on my current position at work, the ability to be a subject matter expert at my job all the while idiots get promoted ahead of me.

you don't need to be a magical girl for that though user you baka

my relationships accrue interest

ahh yes the fabled
>your too useful to be promoted

the ability to blame all my failures on sexism

being based and redpilled.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but it is actually true for me. There is no one that can replace me right now supposedly so they wont promote me. Been like this for like 2 years.

some advice i heard from another user
>start looking for a new job that pays hire
>after you have a couple job offers go to your boss and ask him for help choosing the best offer
it got that user a raise

Turning weebs into statues

Invisibility
Id love to go into the city and just sit in a chair and watch the happenings but no one could see me
I could break into someones house and just watch them. Maybe even sleep in a spare bedroom. Never get caught if you are invisible.
Truly the thinking mans super power

Hopefully to generate wealth.

Realistically to generate carbon dioxide.

having a great ass for men to slap as they fill my holes with cum

Attached: 1457495482751.gif (500x626, 1.94M)

this

the happiness of others is good enough for me

Attached: 1556592552496.jpg (600x600, 99K)

IRL ability? I can cook pretty yummy food from almost anything. Looks like shit but tastes fantastic.
Ability I'd like? Alchemistry. Range 25 meters, happens instantly within close proximity, speed of transmulation decreases the further from my body it gets.

Attached: 1501590073040.webm (400x270, 958K)

Have Gun

You know OP, that's actually a magical boy you posted.

Magical girl of oblivion who lets people forget their bads.
Otherwise: magical girl of clues who gives people hints to special knowledge.

I dunno, how magical girl abilities determined?

A rope comes down from the sky and I hang myself with it (or my enemies)

>draw it a boy
>call it a girl

I would have a magical ability I'd call "Begrudgment".

It would let me tap into your memory to find absolutely horrible shit that you've let go, and re-surface it in your mind so you're angrier about it than ever and want to track down and slaughter whoever did it to you, no matter how long ago it was or what that person is like now.

Like I would touch your forehead and a light would shine and you'd immediately go find and butcher some kid you went to middle school with.

And I'd do this to police captains, military generals, political leaders, CEOs...it would be fucking chaos. And it would be glorious.

I would watch this anime NGL