How to not be a fat cunt?

any tips for losing weight that require 0 effort and allow me to continue living the fat cunt lifestyle

Attached: 0318_cogsci-grades-orig.jpg (850x850, 81K)

No, its literally physics, CICO.

You could always try a EC stack and die.

As eating is an effort there might be a way to kill two birds with one stone...

i only eat once a day and do 0 exercise

i weigh 300lbs

im truly a fat cunt

Spread your meals out and exercise then.

Kys

no, i don't think i will

no need, obesity is already on that job

Then stay fat i guess. Not eating requires 0 effort and will help, thats literally what youre looking for.

Attached: 1656464526564526.jpg (415x423, 56K)

water fast?

Just eat a lot less and only drink water with it.

Drinking nothing but water won't do anything in the long run but kill you.

Dont listen to him

Body fat is food, that's why we have it, the body doesn't store fat so that it can eat muscle when we forcefully enter ketosis. It's the natural state of (what seems to be) all animals, to run on fat for long term energy. Carbs are for short bursts of energy and when there are no animal foods available. Just eat only meat, fish, liver, eggs and raw milk (if you can tolerate the casein proteins) from the best source you can obtain them from. You won't feel the need to eat 3-5 times a day because you're micronutrients satiety will be satiated and you'll be giving your body everything it needs to run optimally. From there, your body will shed a fuckton of weight and return to it's natural state of being. It helps reinforce a lot of discipline and provides the gut with probiotics to help fortify the mind.

sounds great ill try that

wow are you a doctor?

Doctors get less than 20 hours of nutrition schooling in their 8+ years of school. What they learned was set forth by 7th Day Adventists in the 50's-80's to further their religious agenda and to put more money in the market of grains. They look unhealthy as fuck too, 80% of the time, so if you wanna keep listening to them and taking their pills, do so.

Eat carnivore for a few months. It's literally impossible for your weight not to fix itself eating carnivore if you stick to it, and you'll never have to feel hungry or count calories.

Listen to this user and me, just be sure you're getting liver from a grass fed, local source and eat it raw

im going to take this onboard ty

Doesn't work fast enough, evidently.
Now myocardial infarction, that's where the money is

Based user knows his history. SDA are nuts, and Kellogg was a sick pervert too.

i appreciate your concern for my unfortunately lackluster and untimely leaving of this world

i will do my best to not let you down any further