UH OH THE GYM'S EMPLOYEES ARE GOING TO BE UPSET!!!

>UH OH THE GYM'S EMPLOYEES ARE GOING TO BE UPSET!!!

Sorry heh... should have gotten an education

Attached: 1568415804560.webm (640x480, 2.65M)

janny clean it up

hehe

I like to imagine your piss stream keeps getting interrupted because you're stifling laugher

I call that machine gun pissing. Hasn't everyone tried that?

based, I lost it

Attached: 1564820620545.jpg (1378x2039, 2.22M)

Is this OC?

Do you do it by squeezing the penis muscle/sphincter or are you squeezing your dick with your hand?

based

You'd have to be squeezing your dick pretty hard to compress the urethra. Just use the muscle.

if you want to do it as rapidly as in the video you use your hand

No it's years old

Not if you're flaccid, maybe you should stop popping boners in public bathrooms

Based and pisspilled.

Honestly I'd be worried some crazy wagie would come after me and try to beat me up

OP needs to be put down

When I was in middle school there was a toilet one day that was literally the talk of the whole school. Someone went in there and took a massive shit then wiped their ass with the whole tp roll then crammed the roll into the pile of dung that was so big it went past the water level. THEN they took a little rabbit shit on the tp roll then took more rabbit shits along the toilet seat and finally pissed all over the tp roll and the toilet. It was, at the time, the most impressive thing I had seen in person. Me and 2 buddies spent a good 10 minutes looking at it and trying to figure out what happened. Like crime scene investigators. This was Clearwater middle school. Year was around 2008-9

I used to do this but stopped when I saw this old African immigrant cleaner look depressed because someone took a shit in the bin, hit me in the feels

maybe if he was white he'd be educated

I just now noticed it's the handicap toilet
Fucking based

Now the flowers will grow

Kek

Im glad I live in a nice neighborhood without people like op. Never had to deal with this kind of shit, never will. I just wanna grill for gods sakes.

Attached: IMG_20190906_185122.jpg (312x302, 13K)

Nigger I drink my own piss, you think I give a shit about cleaning some faggot's urine?

i did that once

What if the janitor that's cleaning your mess is actually umdercovered God, and you will have to answer for it in judgement day?

Attached: images (4).jpg (738x415, 17K)

I was a janitor for a waterpark and this would be way easier to clean up than anything dealing with shit.

OOOOH FIREMAN! FIREMAN! OOOOOOH! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Irk? Human piss os practically water

And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!'

This is not OC. This is some old shit, several years old even.
Try to be creative next time, you are pathetic OP

he's still the one cleaning up my piss, who really wins in the end?

Goldenpilled

The meek shall inherit the earth, nigger

Holy fucking kek

Attached: 4E4B89D3-6A84-437B-ACA4-750308FE82BF.jpg (808x960, 108K)

This is why countries like Singapore punish you for the slightest things like spitting on the sidewalk: degenerates like in the video can't handle themselves and cannot act in a civilised fashion.

Been there!

I've caused tons of property damage with my piss.

Not every act of degeneracy is punished in singapore. I had a friend in university from there that did his national service in a tank crew and on field exercises he fapped in the tank and wiped his jizz on the inside of the hull.

>I left Uganda so I wouldn't have to shit in bin
>Now I clean up after the people who shit in bin

it's just some retard zoomer with a water bottle. so edgy!

OP belongs in a death camp

Snakediet guy is that you?

>This is not OC. This is some old shit, several years old even.
>Try to be creative next time, you are pathetic OP

I unironically do actually piss all over in the bathroom though. I'm not quite autistic enough to take a video of myself doing it and managing to hide my dick though.