Where my college bros at

Where my college bros at

Attached: ut.jpg (225x225, 9K)

college

Fuck off american

Shut the fuck up european

>european
Hahaha yeah sure, I'm actually your worse nightmare.

fucking chinks

Nah nah nah, not a chink, we are getting bigger in your society, you can't do anything about it.

Lmao how’s that 1-1 record treating y’all?

¿Juan? ¿...Eres tú?

>caring about sports

>Mexican
you're either from Cali or Texas like OP. Either way, stay right there and don't come back home.

Seen Alabama’s lay up schedule?
What a fucking joke.

>UT fans when winning games
>”haha! We’re the best! Hook em, horns!! We’re so great we can beat anybody! We deserve every title!”
>UT fans when losing games
>”I-I don’t c-care about sports! So childish!”
No wonder y’all need to bribe people to get accepted.

GEAUX TIGERS

Haven’t paid any attention to Alabama. Looked them up and you’re right. They do have a pretty crappy schedule.

>mogs you

Attached: 1547373352765.jpg (1365x1024, 156K)

>ass to mouth

Attached: scarface laughing.jpg (584x329, 27K)

based aggie retard
>gigem
SHUTUP FAGGOT

tryna lift big at the rec

Attached: rice uni.png (700x259, 19K)

is that an asian university

I'd never go to a high school in texas, they're all blacked, and college is a meme for zoomers anyways.

>tfw work in higher ed and "don't bone or even flirt with the students" is the first thing they tell you
And that's how I came to have the willpower of a million suns

what are u a fag lol

only steers and queers come from Texas

see you tomorrow mother fucker

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-13 at 10.08.10 PM.png (1396x1278, 149K)

Nahh, most white southern girls in Texas go for white guys. The attractive ones anyways.

kek man did you faggots get btfo last week by based burrows

sup op. Are you the one setting police cars on fire on campus?

Attached: put your hands up.jpg (987x1266, 308K)

>be UT
>pay off refs
>Rice gives them more money
>get rekt
>mfw UT is 1-2

Attached: 10C95072-4265-40D6-9751-3A7A78BECA04.jpg (1200x1007, 77K)

Attached: mogs you both.png (500x500, 9K)

the only bigger joke D1 school in texas is UTEP lol

Ew.
Nah bro. My alma mater, Texas State University, is. We suck at every sport except quidditch.

you mirin my raider rash brah? You mirin my air raid offense brah?

Totally, bruh. Also mirin’ Lubbock. Flatter than my ex and somehow just as boring.

Fucking thots

Attached: Snapchat-1287462028.jpg (1075x506, 171K)

Lubbock is lit my dude, ya'll can make as many raider rash and retard jokes as ya'll want i'm out here FUCKIN

Attached: get wrecked.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Nah. Y’all ain’t retards. One of my best friends graduated from Tech. Also my ex so I guess some of y’all are.

im just kidding i fuckin hate this school, but i think i'd hate college just about anywhere so i can't really knock tech for it

You’d love Texas State, man. Women were easy and mostly in shape since the campus had so many stairs. Plenty to do aside from other people too.

>goes to gym wearing underwear, gets dismissed
>I'm confused teehee
>packs of thots who also wear underwear in public plus their orbiters will "educate" this gym and all of the others like it into being more progressive
I'm tired dudes

Giving women voting rights: the biggest mistake ever made

Based /greg/ op
I'm at UH now for law. Miss the old gym

Attached: alright alright alright.jpg (640x323, 69K)

Can confirm. Used to work at Harris and I'd always see sexy ass girls fresh from the rec.

>the biggest mistake ever made
That would be not phasing women out with sexbots in the next 50 years

Ayy tech bro reporting in

Attached: tech.png (200x200, 7K)

life at tech isn't bad i'm just older than most having done the military thing first so my enjoyment of college is not what it should be

you better not be one of those limefags i swear to god i spend half my time on campus just trying not to get run over

Attached: 1527275496408.jpg (200x297, 70K)

Damn. I’m sorry to hear that. At least the GI Bill is paying off your college tuition, yeah? You’ll be set without any debt.

Why are there so much Texas and Florida fags on this board?

yeah that part is sick as fuck, zero tuition, 1200 or so a month and an extra few hundred for books at the start of every semester, well worth 4 years and being a geezer in class without a doubt. the amount you get paid is based on the area you live in so i'd be making a shitton elsewhere in texas, especially if i went to UT. but UT is gay

Kill all limefags

Any Austin bros going to CA gym? In Austin for a few months, already sick of this weirdo filled town. Anyone wanna go to Waco to go shooting? I know the crazy Hungarian guy who runs the range/BBQ joint up there.

Attached: EEJIrSbX4AADq5K.png (605x537, 384K)

because my state is the size of your continent

Attached: get fucking mogged.png (389x339, 147K)

Because nobody has internet in the Midwest, California is too busy drowning in homeless people shit, the old north is too busy shooting each other, and the east coast sticks to reddit where they belong.

Born and raised in Austin. It's changed significantly in the past 15 years. Seriously, think 80% less traffic, more live music and no stupid ass skyscrapers downtown.

yeah and like a fucking million bums all over the fucking place too, austin is headed for san diego territory in terms of roving feral humans just blatantly walking the street and harassing you

Attached: lmao fucking eurocucks.png (918x783, 228K)

I'm working near Waterloo Park right now. It looks like fucking East Germany. Such a shithole. I leave town every weekend to go to big bend or something just to avoid seeing Austin for 48 hours.

Fuck yeah, dude. You’re gonna kill it. Just stay away from those gold diggers who wanna cash in on your paycheck.
Preaching to the choir here, but UT ain’t worth it, bro. They think they’re all hot shit because they accept people based on their class rankings, regardless of the rigor of the high school they attended. And they wonder why their students are so retarded.

Blame the dumbass Californians who moved there. Austin is like that spaz in grade school who would do stupid shit like eat paint and run around the halls naked for attention.

Old Rec sucks. Debate me.

Attached: bama.png (500x500, 34K)

I drove all across Texas first month I got here. Literally draw a radius around Austin and it gets more based the further you go. Or go to Arizona and literally stick your giant revolver in the cupholder and get waved through border patrol checkpoints while they toss the "church van" filled with spics. Stupid Texoid's fault all these retards are here though. In Idaho they literally blow your car up for having out of state plates. Your love of "based" spics opened the door for them.

*dabs on Texas's grave*

Yeah I know. Fucking dems made it legal for bums to basically camp anywhere with no repercussions at all.
I'm south central.
Oh yeah I know. They came and bought up all the the decent properties, build condos and apartments, made parking downtown horrible, and overall ruined this town.

Old Rec debates.
Suck me.

im going to the a&m v alabama game if we win taht would be fucking sick

Debates suck rec
Old me

Austin is the most embarrassing part of texas that's for sure, it tries so hard to be california. wish we could deport the whole city to the west coast.

UCF reporting in
FUCK fsu

Attached: 24140_109094002449628_1268298_n.jpg (480x720, 62K)

>greg
Worked out there once. Once. Moncrief is where it's at.

gay pride amirite lol