Thank you bros

This is my 4 month transformation. I used to think that it was impossible for me to gain muscle or look good, and after seeing all you sickcunts on here, I felt even worse about myself. But the level of support and reassurance I got from most of you pushed me to work harder and keep going. Thank you all for continuing to inspire me. Feel free to critique my physique (my chest could definitely use work). We’re all going to make it.

Attached: 5875B5BF-FDC8-449A-BA2F-AD0152D097FE.jpg (1154x1281, 274K)

De puta madre hermano

stats now

Four months?? Routine and diet?

6’4, 175lbs (legs need serious work)
I’ve been focusing on hypertrophy instead of strength, so my normal lifts are absolutely embarrassing to share.

>(legs need serious work)
Yeah no shit I was about to ask. I'm gonna be straight up: you don't look significantly bigger except for your arms and shoulders. You do look a lot better and I'm sure sloots will want your dick, but you should do some strength training.

Well, if you want to be strong. Not sure what your goal is.

Yeah, that first pic was after 2 months of lifting. My metabolism is insanely fast since I’m 18, so I’m lucky enough to be able to dirty bulk with good results. The only thing diet-wise that I’ve had to do is track my calories to make sure I’m getting enough to gain weight. My routine focuses heavily on shoulders, biceps, and triceps, and I like to go anywhere from 15-20 reps for 4 sets on each workout. I really focus on breaking down the muscle so that I have a nice pump in whatever muscle group I’m working. Nothing too crazy, but I’ve found it’s been working well for me.

Yeah, I’m going to be focusing a lot more on my back and chest over the next few months to see how my body responds. My main goal is to put on muscle and have an aesthetic look to my physique, but I’ll definitely look to incorporate some strength training here soon.

Good job bro. You do look better. I’m at 4.5 months and I can’t imagine stopping now. I want to be a Greek statue next year

You got this, man!

so uhh.. why did your bellybutton go from being an "outie" to an "innie"? not doubting that it's you cus you're wearing the same thing in both pics, but it's just weird how much your bellybutton has changed?

also pls be my bf

Try incorporating both strength and hypertrophy in your workout. Having some strength will help with your hypertrophy workouts. That said, good progress for 4 months man. How much calorie surplus are you eating at? Routine?

It isn’t an outie, but it does look weird in the first pic lmao. Maybe the lighting? Not sure desu.

You look awesome bro keep grinding

Thanks for the advice, I’ll definitely start to mix it up! I’m not sure what my exact surplus is, but I eat around 4,000 calories on an average day. My routine is just a basic push/pull split and I’ve been favoring high-rep isolation workouts because, for me, it helps with adding size to a particular area while also giving it a toned look. But I’m going to be really focusing on compound movements to grow my chest, back, and legs over the next few months.

I appreciate it, man! That means a lot.

well, you look beautiful. keep up the good work. :3

Please share routine? I look very similar to left pic, I'm 18 Y/O, 6', 155 LBS.
What lifts do you do, what order, how many times a week, etc?

Yeah, sure thing. I normally do two sets of the first workout, superset it with two sets of the next, and then finish up both (2 sets of flat bench, 2 sets of leg press, 2 sets of flat bench, 2 sets of leg press, rest). Any set with less than 20 reps is a workout that I go heavier on to incorporate a small amount of strength training to my routine.
Push day:
-Flat DB Bench 4x15-20
-Leg Press 4x20
-Cable Tricep Pushdowns 4x20
-Chest Flyes 4x20
-Tricep OH Extension 4x15-20
-DB Shoulder Press 4x10-20
-Incline DB Bench 4x15-20
-Lateral Raises 4x20
-Leg Extensions 4x20
-Dips 2-3x15-20

Pull Day:
-Incline DB Curls 4x20 (I like to do burnouts past set 1 or 2)
-Lat Pulldown 4x20
-Cable Rope Curls 4x20
-DB Rows 4x20
-Shrugs 4x20
-T Bar Rows 4x20
-Straight Arm Lat Pull-Down 4x20

I’m sure there are some things that could be better with this routine, but it works well for me. Feel free to give it a shot and tweak it if you want! Good luck in your journey, bro.

Gonna tell you the truth that no one on this board seems to understand. Your results are very good! The reason for this and so quickly is because your skinny which is a blessing when trying to gain muscle. Every little bit you gain you will be able to see immediately which is why it's best to be a thin person and not fuck your body up permanently. Do not fucking worry about strength especially don't go near that starting strength bulshit you see posted here all the time. You want to look like an athelete and someone who works out and you clearly do. Doing hypertrophy will increase your size and strength much better then deadliftting till you shit yourself while looking like a fat ass. You look similar to me when I started the chest back and everything else will fill in with time especially with age. Hit each muscle once a week go hard and your set for life, you can quit whenever you want and come back even a year later to gain it all back in a matter of weeks from muscle memory. That's if you dint get fat

Also I would change the routine like I said to each muscle once a week or you can combine things like chest and triceps or back and biceps on the same days. You will get a better pump and be able to destroy that muscle group better cause its your only focus. Your results don't lie stay away firm the strength meme

Do NOT listen to this guy unless you want to be weak twink mode forever. No one ever got big lifting baby weights.

It's not baby weights. The weights will increase along with his muscle size. At the very least do strength training maybe once or twice a week but focus on hypertrophy if you want to look like a God

nice gains. keep at it

I completely agree with you. I feel like the hypertrophy training has really kept me lean (if not gotten me more lean). I’m definitely going to continue to focus on hypertrophy, but I’m going to implement a little bit of strength training as well to see how my muscles respond. For me, it’s all about trial and error bc everyone’s bodies has their own quirks. I just have to figure mine out!