ruins your back

> ruins your back

Attached: D147B20B-D6A5-4819-975B-5659E29C1985.jpg (502x434, 92K)

Ablets when will they learn

t. 80 year old woman

How do you actually use these stupid things correctly? I could feel it buying me a ticket to snap city so I backed off on using it

Facepull man says you need to tuck your shoulders down toward your pelvis. Keep this when rolling and dont let your form go limp. This tightens your back so you dont go to snap town and also targets your abs more.
Look up jeffs video on it

its an anti extension exercise so use your core to stay in slight spinal flexion

If you do it right, it has no impact on your spine.

try to curl your tailbone under

it only breaks your back if you're a weak bitch, start with the beginner repressions you broke back cunt.

Train planks until you have a strong enough core

do progressions by not going out fully
youll strengthen the muscles involved pretty fast and be able to do full extentions

>t. twink poofter

Best way is to slowly get further away from a wall.

Excellent device really, teaches you to keep core flexed

Look up Jeff Cavalieres video on it. Thank me later

You're a fucking retard.
> I could feel it buying me a ticket to snap city so I backed off on using it
Literally too fucking weak to use this simple exercising tool.

the point is to engage your core to prevent ruining your back faggot

this, learned this quite recently. Watch Jeff's video on them OP

only if you're stupid and don't know proper form

i have one, but i havent used it because i just dont know what kind of routine to do. anyone got one, or a video?

just do ab rollouts, what the fuck is so complicated about it? Engage your core, don't hang on your spine like a retard and you're good to go. You can decrease range of motion if you're too weak (to the wall and get further away as you progress)

but reps/sets

I swear you fags need everything written out like for 5 years olds. God forbid you will do one rep too much and overtrain. Just treat it like any other fucking exercise, do 3x12, 3x15 adjust reps and sets to your ability.

Attached: 1558033652067.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

lol gotcha.

The trick is to stop doing the exercise before you can no longer maintain a neutral spine. It actually will make your back stronger.

>Imagine hurting yourself with an ab wheel.
Fuck off retard

fuck. this shit hurts my lower back spine. i watched jeffs video and still cant do it that good.

you're supposed to engage your core and squeeze your glutes like in plank you brainlet
If you hang on your spine with your gut hanging, what do you expect?

no im trying to arch my upper back a little like he did and engage my upper core, but i think i got it now, i just had to position my hips and ass out more and give my lower back an arch, and i got a nice distance from something because most of my problem is bringing it back. i cant help but put stress on the lower back to bring it in

it's just about giving your back an upwards arch instead of neutral or downwards, isn't it?

>give my lower back an arch
what? no nigga, your whole back should be rounded, you should have a hollow body position. Think of it like this, if you were laying on the ground only your lower back should touch the ground, you should almost be like a side view of a cup holding water

>builds your core

I don't feel shit doing ab rolls. What am I doing wrong?

yes
here's a simple pic for all you autists

Attached: pp.png (768x540, 9K)

flex your abs when going down

Only if your abs are weak