Most embarrassing thing you’ve done in the gym

Pic related, it’s me
>had to get four staples in my head
>half the gym was closed down for the next day for maintenance

Attached: 62E2C2FB-0417-425C-9CDF-2A7A1DE89512.gif (565x383, 3.25M)

The Clintons tried to suicide me by a barbell on the throat once.

why does this look like concentration camp footage

wtf is this shit

Attached: 1566929725467.jpg (538x569, 75K)

I forgot to do facepulls after my workout once

I got this by using my iPhone to record a security camera’s footage, don’t know how to make webms on my iPhone so I just turned it into a really shitty gif

>returning the plates
you deserved it tbqhwyf

This shit is actually pretty fucked up. You could have gotten a concussion or major injury. Videos like this show just how mundane life changing events can be. No explosions or flailing about, just a barbell doink in the head and so begins the concussion to concussion snowball that ends in you having chronic amnesia at the age of 36.

>be me a couple weeks ago
>four months into training, squatting 225x3x10
>first set done, feeling good about it
>start second set
>third rep in, feel a pop and rush of air in the back of my pants
>both my boxers and shorts ripped wide open because bulking so I'm getting stoopid thicc
>finish my second set anyway
>and my third
>didn't know a couple people were on the benches about 20 feet behind me
>mfw they definitely had to have seen me finish my squatz revealing my hairy asshole at the bottom of every rep

Attached: 27541069_2067688373246874_4449264579104481912_n.jpg (178x214, 3K)

Mostly just spilling a gallon of water a few times and not noticing until half was already on the floor, every time just threw some paper towels in the area and threw the jug out so nobody associated me with it. Aside from that just failing with baby weight lifts since 10 times by now have I started lifting from dyel due to injuries, obligations and illnesses

Op what the fuck happened?

When I was brand new to lifting I stalled on incline bench and couldn't rerack the bar. It ended up going over my head and behind my neck and I was just stuck there, arms shaking. Some dude saw me and spotted it up off me, I said thanks and walked away in shame.

Failing to get the bar up on bench presses as a gyno chestlet. Nothing feels worse than literally going "I should stay with this machine for a month and then go back to free weights when no one is looking" and then never going back.

Zozzle
Some screw came loose on the barbell holder and it was just balancing on its own until I came near

Attached: 3268FAEE-0715-4B12-9A20-E3FA95B92AD5.jpg (4096x2304, 2.07M)

Sounds like you fucked with some higher power. Be careful out there OP

I was actually posting manlet jokes on here about five minutes before this happened and thought the same thing

Attached: 54E4DFE7-4558-4AB1-95A0-660401CEDE45.jpg (1018x1024, 110K)

did the gym offer you some deal? did they at least pay for your medical expenses? I dont think anywhere in the contract does it say anything about accidental events occurring due to the gym's negligence

Uhh...was the gym liable?

I'm interested in this as well

It’s my college gym, so because I technically don’t pay for it in my tuition I don’t think I have a case. Nobody has talked to me about it but I know people were looking at the footage so someone in charge is curious. I have medical insurance so I’m pretty much fine too. Honestly this happened two days ago and I’m almost healed, so I’m not gonna worry about it

I'd still say talk to a lawyer anyway. You could be entitled to compensation.

Tell your parents about it. Any mid-income family would die for the opportunity to get an injury settlement

My dad is sort of high income (about 300k a year) and told me I shouldn’t sue if I was just looking for money because it’s bad character. Also the industry I’m going into is small and I don’t want to be known as the guy who sued Maritime over nothing

attorney here, whether you pay tuition has zero to do with whether you have a good workplace injury claim

>Workplace
Whether or not you are an attorney, please don't Larp on Jow Forums

>The guy who sued Maritime over getting Hit In The Head With A Fucking Barbell

How is this a bad thing

eh a barbell resting on the floor and tipping over isn't really enough to fuck someone up unless they're laying down underneath it

get that money op

Hmm
All my friends say I should sue too. I guess I’ll talk to my dad about it

>Doing seated rows
>Have pin at 21 out of 25
>Cable breaks at full extension
>I weigh 90kg
>Weight is 102.5kg
>Legs fly over head
>Flip over landing on my neck/head
>Gym owner is beside me the whole time, sees everything
>Says she needs to do a check that I'm not concussed
>Feel fine just embarrassed
>Ask to see security footage of the incident
>Owner refuses
I was getting flash backs when I used the machine and have just stopped using it altogether.

top fucking kek m8

>concussion
>without the head accelerating
What he might have is not a concussion, but bruising.