Post shit about yourself that's actually autistic, not just dumb quirks

I've had trichotilimania for 15 years

Attached: 1563660341259.jpg (697x671, 51K)

I used to have a speech impediment and even though it’s gone now I’m very reserved

For some reason I spend way too much time just randomly pacing around the house when Im at home, I walk around so much my feet start to hurt a bit, idk why I do it. Its not like its out of boredom or anything either I have fuckloads of work to get done.

Attached: 1554663723620.jpg (800x967, 835K)

Lol, I've had both of these issues as far back as I can remember. Speech therapy didn't help so I developed a vocabulary to speak around it, and the hair pulling was so bad at one point I had no eyelashes. I can't beat it, but I trained myself to pluck chest hair instead so it's not noticable. The fucked up thing is sometimes I'll wake up pulling my eyelashes out again, I don't know how to fight that.

Iktf with eyelashes though I stopped that completely, usually goes back and forth between a section or two on my head and beard. I heard the supplement "NAC" helps a lot with this so I'm trying it before I cause any further damage

Not sure if my hair suffered noticeable damage but my beard is probably fucked up beyond repair

I tried NAC, did nothing

I sperg out if somebody tries to sabotage my diet

Good, fuck em

I have social anxiety. Was training the last months to look people in the eyes/face while walking through town. My therapist says I should go one step further now and start casual conversations with people I don't know but I haven't done that yet.

I'll have a conversation with you.

My life is very routined.

Like I have to eat the same food everyday with just the right calories and macros to suit my training phase. I have to workout on specific days. I have to use the internet and check the same information sources every day. (internet addict since late 90's)

I find it hard to live with a girlfriend because she screws all this up and it fucks with my mind. Like she will want to go out to eat or do other stuff and that throws of my rigid routine and just fucks everything up. Also I just want to spend most of the day on the internet and she needs attention, and it just doesn't work. I just don;t like having a girlfriend because of this. It's like you lose your freedom,and everything goes to shit. No wonder so many married guys are out of shape fat cunts.

I lift for mai waifu.
I set arbitrary strength goals that I tell myself mai waifu would want me to achieve and then I do them.
So far this year I've hit 4pl8 bench and 255lbs The Press™.
Not going to lie, it's an effective way to train.

Attached: 2f99ca22573f215f0bc71dfd283521e6.jpg (550x825, 189K)

Well, shit. I'll try it anyway because it's a feedback loop of anxiety at this point

>A disorder that involves recurrent, irresistible urges to pull out body hair.
Holy shit I’m and I just realized I have trichowhatthefuck too, thankfully my stutter is gone and now I just occasionally get tongue tied. I pull stomach hair but now I know this is a thing I’m gonna stop

I have rumination syndrome therefore can regurgitate and puke at will and sometimes use it to regulate my caloric intake and feed my dog (food only comes out undigested when you do this)

I mean it applies to scalp and facial hair and is predominantly there, don't know why they bothered phrasing it that way. The reason you do it is also a big factor as doing so for cosmetic purposes is more of a grooming disorder than anything

I also have a compulsion to repeat some stuff people say or even stuff I say, there are special triggers like sighing or certain words or tones. I can contain myself and do it later but it causes me big discomfort

I analyze and roll my boogers/finger nails around in my fingers before I get rid of them
I feel compelled to get a good look at my shit before I flush it down the toilet
I get a morbid satisfaction out of my own farts

Attached: 1566237187810.png (600x722, 726K)

I’m addicted to picking away at my thumbnails and have been doing this for like 10 years
Sometimes I take sharp objects and dig at the nail bed

Attached: 4D99F4DB-5C4A-46BA-9FBA-8CBC80237A96.jpg (1701x1824, 840K)

I have social anxiety that turned into agoraphobia with paranoia. I haven't left the house in nearly a month. I'm wearing the same pair of shorts I've worn nearly every day since I was 15 (18 years ago). I'm a virgin, I have no friends, and I have a habit where very mildly act out whatever I'm thinking about. I'm also an idiot as I've been /fraud/ing on and off since my early 20's, and all I do is lift and eat and play video games. And no, I'm not happy with any of this.

Attached: gymcel.jpg (600x667, 43K)

These are all very common

I randomly feel like I'm tripping. I don't do drugs

Please exit cocoon mode

I cum really fast..

lets not tell anyone else about that mkay bud?

I use the hem of my shirts to dig into my nailbed when I'm nervous

I can't figure out how. I've tried drinking and weed but everything just got worse

Attached: 1557104189256.png (645x1260, 440K)

Same. I tried weed once and it didn't alter my mind nearly as much as it does on its own

Please do it, read the Bible and then force yourself to go to church and find a prayer group

As someone who does drugs (psychs, weed and the safe side of stimulants anyway) trust me that being out of it while sober isn't the same thing though I do understand the feeling

Literally me, sometimes I’ll even take a sock (I fall it my fart sock) and press it up ag

Yeah let's recommend a desperate, socially anxious user join a literal cult, that'll solve his problems

against my butt while I fart. Then I smell the sock out of curiosityBased

Same man I dont have a fart sock but I do always make sure to fart on my hand and give it a good sniff. Did you ever try farting in a jar? It comes out super strong if you let it rest in there

You have been visited by a wild Custom Grow, thank him for those 420's and appreciate boogie1488

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 81K)

eye contact, to this very day i can't still quite catch the whole mechanics behind it.
Most of the times i just avoid it, but then i remember i have to be a normal person, so i make eye contact, but don't know for how long you're supose to maintain it, ending up looking like a creep.
sometimes i just give up and end talking while looking at some random point, blind mode

Attached: 1531507765709.jpg (322x322, 13K)

I've had jock itch for the last three years.
I'm constantly afraid anyone I talk to will smell it and i refuse to use the sauna so i don't give it to anyone else even though it's included in the cost of the membership.

Attached: The CHAD Gallop.webm (576x720, 1.46M)

>Bible
>Cult
Neck yourself with your fedora

>my cult isn't a cult because it's popular!
Do you ever have any arguments that aren't le funny hat

Dial8

I also have eaten stuff that came out of my ass (an un undigested grapefruit piece) taste my pee often to make sure I don't have diabetes and once sucked my own dick (feels more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked if you are curious)
I still manage to pass as a normal dude to the untrained eye and am not in any way an outcast

cope

YAYUH!!! What up, YouTube YouTuuuuuube, whatup? Jolie Olie comin' atcha FOOOOOORRRRRR custom grow 420. This 18 over channel designed for cannabis patients and adults. Alright man, in thiiiis one, megatoke of death. In this video, im gonna try to back to back 6 megatokes, choo-choo train style, outta this bong. If at any point in time you enjoy this video, make sure you give this video the thuuuumbs up, and if you havent subscribed to CustomGrow420 already, SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE.

Attached: 1563675308849.jpg (320x320, 18K)

I really don't get why weed is singled out for people making their hobby their entire personality being annoying

I have OCD and anything I do on my right side of my body i have to do the same thing or something equivalent on my left or if i spin 360 degrees i have to spin 360 the other way. I have to click things a certain amount of times normally double and can never have any apps active in the background. I have alarms set for every 15 minutes in the morning and have to check that they are still saved about a dozen times before i go to sleep. I feel as if i will have bad luck all day caused by one little thing that could of been avoided if i just autistically did what i needed to.

Because weed is cringy and dudes who smoke it too aswell as low test

Posts like these are written by cringy dudes with low test if anything. Nobody else sits on Jow Forums parroting broscience to make themselves feel superior to everyone else besides Jow Forums

I have an insatiable urge to climb things, to the point where I've gotten in legal trouble for climbing to the highest points in major cities, literally internationally.

I look at it as a way of rooking billionaires. I got to see a better view for free than they got to see for 100 million dollars. Still mogged by astronauts though.

Attached: stealth blackhawk.png (1074x317, 160K)

You don't need to be a billionaire to fly on a plane, user

>tfw developed one post high school after losing friends and becoming neet

You do to fly over Manhattan at night.

Jumping to conclusions and acusations after someone criticises your prefered method of wasting your life is kinda low test bro not gonna lie

I mean if it works it works. How’d you manage to suck your own dick

customgrow420 is very based tho

>I'm incapable of occasionally enjoying a thing without wasting my entire life on it
Do you have an actual learning disability

Getting defensive and deflecting after getting called out is lowkey low lest bro

I’m sorry :(

>jock itch for 3 years
Anti biotic resistant, or just don't want to lose any gains?

>15 min alarms
Same, if I fall asleep any less than 9 hours before the time at which I must be up.
Plus, if I have less than 8 hours, I'll set up another alarm.

Dermatillomania here. I always have small cuts on the soles of my feet and corners of my fingers because of skin picking.

It is. I'm still going to the doctor and i'm on a different prescription cream for it. After this is a skin scrape to get it tested for sure.
I even cut out sugar and drink apple cider vinegar to try to get rid of it but no luck.

Attached: Gym Dwarf Metal Smithing.webm (640x640, 2.64M)

Be an obese teenager and lay on your bed. And helping yourself with the wall raise your body above your head like your whole weight is resting on the back of your head and neck. Then try desperately to reach for your dick, you wont make it at first but with daily practice it's possible. You risk fucking up your back and I was very retarded to do this though not recommended and all you are left with is a bit of shame and knowing you performed a feat many dream of but are never able to tell anyone because they'll think you are gay and or gross/pathetic

Jock itch is some weird growth that feels fungal? Like a patch of elevated skin with defined edges that itches right? Are you obese by any chance or have high humidity in your crotch area?

a bit is elevated because of the night scratching, yes.
I'm skinnyfat, but here in alaska we just had the hottest recorded summer and there is no A/C, so my room gets upwards of 85 degrees and thats why it flared up. In the deep winter it's paradise because I can just leave my window open.

Attached: Caught.webm (480x848, 936K)

I flex in front of a mirror way more often than I believe is acceptable.

Why dont you try filling your underwear with foot powder. I had it and I asumed it must've worked the same way as foot fungal growths

I talk to a light I've been seeing ever since I was a child, I named the main one Lady because she looks like a woman with glowing purple hair. The teachers said the lights I see were likely a sign of autism but I'm pretty sure it's just childhood onset schizophrenia.

Why would anyone chose lancer over salter, ištar or even lalter?

I do that with the skin on my hands. When I've got nothing to do, I'll pick at a spot until the top layer of skin is gone and the smooth red layer underneath is revealed

i DO THE Exact same thing wtf

jock itch at the top of the thighs and the between ass and balls area?

I had it for a long, long time too, still can get it sometimes. You obviously you've tried all the powders, sprays and creams right?

I now have it at a managable, you'd never notice level, and I owe that to bleach. Might sound crazy but putting slightly less than a protein scoop cup ammount of bleach into your bath and soaking for about 15 minutes every other day helps.

Or heavily dilute it (but so you can still see it's colour) and spray it lightly on the affected area and then rinse it off after 5 minutes (this one stings).

It sounds extreme but I have never had any better result and it removed all redness from my armpits and thighs. If it doesn't work seem to be working within a couple of weeks, I would try something else but I'd tried it all before this.

no he hasnt bleach should not be his next call

Bruh, its like im in the middle of doing anything and suddenly it just feels like I have to start walking for some reason and before I know It Im fukkin pacing around aimlessly like my legs have a mind of their own. Does it feel like that for you?

Everytime I shower I used to scrape all the skin off my hands with my fingernails. Got super bad and couldnt stop for months, now my hand skin is all fucked

Have you tried or heard of CBT (cognitive behaviour therapy)?
It might sound like a normalfag "just think differently bro" practice at face value but it definitely helped me.
You start much like a strength training program: you learn about the different types of negative and recurring thoughts that trigger things like anxiety and OCD (look at this as spotting bad form), and the reassurances (e.g there is no possibility the world can be impacted by you not clicking your fingers on your left hand) are the good form that you emulate.
Then the exercises start light and get heavy. For you, it might just be something as simple as not setting one of those alarms enough times until you realise it hasn't effected anything. Then you might get to that point where you dare not to set an alarm at all just to see what this "terrifying prospect" really would change.

I had more anxiety based things and I could not leave a shop without buying something because I was absolutely terrified that I would be considered a thief. I was literally set exercises to go into shops, and leave simple as that. But it then ramped up to the point where I had to waste a store's assistants time by asking if they sold something they obviously don't and then leave.
It's resistance training that is basically making you realise just how wrong your fears are.

I hope you'll look into it. I tried drugs and that's not the way to solve it, trust me.

I unironically do nofap.

ok but the idea is there, I should add that I was even perscribed the anti fungal oral capsules and it didn't help, so I had really exhausted any real medical approach. I think if he was like me and it went a long time untreated, it will be very resistant to orthodox methods.

I do this too... burns pent up energy I guess. I also talk to myself for hours on end. I live alone.

I used to be paranoid I was being followed everywhere. I would walk home from school and when I get out of site round a corner i would sprint to the next corner to get away. I did this into my late teens.

When I filled out one of those how autistic are you tests online, one of the questions was literally

>do you ever feel like you are being followed?

>I rant to people about politics even when I know they zone out
>I say OOF every time something bad happens
>I simulate conversations with other people, although this is more of a coping mechanism for loneliness

>tips autism
I can't wait for nihilistic faggots to get the rope

Okay snowflake

How Christian of you

She chose me.

Attached: e8a94ccb5c07398a5b5582c077e577b0.jpg (512x724, 189K)

I shadow box in every mirror I pass without fail, irrelevant or whether I'm in public or not, and I genuinely can't fight the urges. My friends and colleagues think it's a running joke of some kind so I'm getting away with it.

Samefaggot
>le funny
Another reddit nigger, anyways the scientific method doesn't mean a lack of evidence is conclusive evidence. You need data to either disprove or prove a hypothesis, which in all fairness- neither is obtainable for the idea of a higher power. Although whenever people make false equivalency and fallacious arguements trying to link the FSM, Santa, fairies, etc. to the idea of a higher power, all of those comparisons are disprovable with known data, regardless of how one may perceive it as overanalyzing. We can go to the north pole, we know how anatomy works and many things are not physically possible (spaghetti cannot evolve into an organism), etc.

Claiming there is no such thing as a higher power is essentially the same as claiming there is one, in regards to "proof" either side has. Another tactic that atheistic faggots like to do is claim a null hypothesis, although this assumes the idea of a higher power is inherently a religious arguement (what is deism). You also have the patethic attempts of crying >herr derr you made the claim first so you need proof her lr derrp
Which contradicts the whole purpose of developing a hypothesis, as discoveries aren't usually made out of thin air. A hypothesis may sometimes assume things, and can be tested out depending on how advanced technology is. Not all hypothesis can be tested out, think of the germ theory and the limitations back then. Germs didn't start to exist when humans discovered them, trying to do the whole "who said it first so prove it!" bullshit contradicts the whole notion of discoveries (emphasis on this, and yes I know I'm being redundant).

Go neck yourself imbicile

>christian
I dislike secularism, nihilism, and atheism in general. That isn't unique to christians, you scumbag autists

Kek callin them a snowflake while replying to them. Wew kid you need to do a 360 and walk away from here

I have had no friends online/offline in 10 years

I'm guessing you tried coconut oil by now? Any time I have anything on my skin, including fungus, that gets rid of it or at least makes it much more bearable. That and keep it dry with regular baby powder.

Same here on all counts.

I typically eat the same meal or variations of meals for dinner. It's not necessarily bc muh macros, but bc it's simple to repeat. I was married and that was hell. I have a gf now but she's passive and has her own place, so we see each a few times a week and it's now part of my routine.

I'm so obsessed with bouldering, whenever I walk anywhere I have to stop regularly to stare at the walls of a building
My friends fucking hate it because I constantly ask for detours when we hang out
Been called autismo for it about 10 times now
The other day I burst out laughing in the underground metro - I was so bored that I started imagining a 5cm height me climbing between the cracks of the door

Attached: IMG_7130.png (650x650, 36K)

I wish I could do this but there's an 80% chance of stepping on a pool of pee

I hate the noise of people eating and have to cover my ears when they do. I talk to myself a lot, and spend hours imagining unrealistic scenarios. I turn red extremely easily and can’t stop thinking about it in social situation.

I have a stutter. But it's not an actual stutter, I purposefully developed a stutter.
When I was a kid, one of the guys I watched on youtube stuttered sometimes and I always thought it made his jokes more funny. This was 10 years ago. Now i'm 23 and when I talk with any level of passion/anger/excitement about anything, I stutter like a fuckwit. Its like i do it instead of saying "uh". Its so fucking annoying and every motherfucker I talk to picks up on it and makes fun of me for it. If i have a good comeback, it fetting ruined because I fucking stutter. Every fucking time. I need shock therapy or something

Fat people cope makes me autistically seethe to the point that I ruin IRL interactions

I pace around and make psychotic faces in every mirror I look into. I also sometimes think out loud and argue out ideas in my head. If someone saw a sped up video of me alone they could probably use it in a horror movie kek. Really I'm just having fun and thinking about philosophy and shit but I look shizo at.

I have Fordyce spots and because of that lost my virginity only at 24

Jokes on me, girls don't even care..

It's alright, man. I am 28 and haven't lost it because I have a bit of excess skin from when I lost weight a decade ago. Not a lot, but enough to have fucked me psychologically throughout my 20's.

find an urban climbing frein