Weekly Family Stories Thread

Weekly Family Stories Thread

Post stories or discuss your family

Previous paste
pastebin.com/3sWzR1Fh
Formerly Karen, Anonette threads

Attached: Karen Happy.png (600x600, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEHDQeIRTgs
youtube.com/watch?v=3hIGaxGU13w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been waiting for this all week!
How's it been with you and Karen? she still doesn't suspect, right?

No. I'm being very covert about it. She expects romance obviously but what I have in store is far beyond what she could be expecting. How is your week going user?

Spending mother's day at a family bbq today once the sun comes up.

Attached: 404.gif (464x407, 1.21M)

Has anything happened this week?

Not that user but my week is going okay. Called my mom a few times and talked with her for at least an hour each time. Very nice considering I can't see her but once a year for Christmas.

Sounds fun.

Nothing much. She asked me if she would look good if she cut her hair shorter. Told her I would love her the same no matter what. We gotta do grocery shopping today, other than that we just plan on enjoying our Sunday.

Speaking of hairstyles, what kinds does she usually wear? Hair down, braided, ponytail when sucking you off etc?

She wears it down most of the time. She wears a pony tail when she is exercising or cleaning. She was saying that having her hair being that long is really tedious and difficult to maintain which was why she was considering cutting it to the middle of her back or her shoulders.

How long is it right now?
And couch Anonette where we you?

Do you have a favourite hairstyle then? I mean, in general, not necessarily for Karen to have. Personally I like braids or long straight hair that reaches the butt.

It is to her waist

She uses fancy shampoo and conditioner to make it really silky and soft. As long as it is like that I don't mind what hairstyle she uses but if I had to say my favorite would be a ponytail that is at the base of the neck. I don't particularly like high ponytails. I also like it when her hair is messy in the morning.

Mmmm, messy hair maybe cause you're the reason they're messy ;)

She moves quite a bit in her sleep and usually I rub her back and that probably messes it up too. Other stuff obviously. I have avoided having her chew on my chest in her sleep lately by doubling over the blanket on my chest.

I wanted to ask this before, but are the 'other stuff' a daily occurance or? Obviously sometimes you're tired but seeing as you're both young, I was wondering about your sex drive, as you've not been mentioned a lot about it recently.

before she gets here, lets get some bets on what happened to couch this week.

It is still pretty often. Some weeks it is once or twice, others its 10 times. Depends on how our day goes and how we feel. Sometimes it happens unintentionally like I'll come up behind her and wrap my arms around her and give her a kiss and it will turn into 2 then 3 then eventually we move into doing it where we are at in the house. Poetry has been very effective on her. I don't just want sex from her though I give her little kisses and such because I want to give her affection its just sometimes we end up going a bit further than we intended.

My cousin played a prank on me some weeks ago. We were in the deep end playing around, but I noticed she was coughing and shit so I thought she needed to get out. I tried helping her up but she pulled me back in the pool. I panicked and grabbed her shirt and tried to swim back up but I guess she was heavy because the surface seemed farther than I thought. Eventually I did get up and I see her kinda worried and she tells me that it was a prank. I really thought she was drowning and she played it off as a joke. I was pissed first but then I realized that if it was real I couldn't have saved her and I got really sad.

Seems like one of you needs to go to the gym, lol

Hey. So um, the very last thing I said in the last thread, where I was all like "I don't need to fucking work waaaah" and "I could have better hours but I'm lazy lolol", I basically posted that and then on my way to work I realized I'm an even bigger fucking stupid dumbfuck asshole than I thought I was. And like I don't wanna make this too long but like yeah, I know it's a stupid mentality and I'm working on it and I'm not gonna stop working. I know I need money in case things happen especially since it's not like we can get married and get those joint tax benefits or whatever and also just statistically this might not work out in the long term and I don't wanna be homeless if my brother leaves me lol. I'd probably just off myself if that happened but anyway. Sorry for being a bitchy idiot.

More importantly why did my brother buy me flowers for mother's day, who the fuck does that.

Also the other day he said the new girl from Persona 5 looked like me and he sent me pic related and he still hasn't told me what the fuck it means.

yay shorter hair friends. I might cut mine shorter again idk.

Attached: why.png (397x446, 288K)

I think your brother likes thighs.

Maybe youre his sister waifu mommy gf. Idk

Attached: images.jpg (466x658, 29K)

he wants to make you a mother, what else?

Attached: 1555957405614.png (1080x1511, 1.81M)

He is giving you the flowers in advance since you will be the mother of his child. Also apparently he is a man of culture and enjoys the fine curves of sweet, soft thighs. You should let him rub you up.

I'm more like his fucking daughter than anything as of right now, idk where he's getting a mom vibe from me if that's true.
Grr.

Don't worry about things like that. You can love each other as long as you want. Besides marriage is in the heart and given by god, not a piece of paper.

He likes your legs. I can appreciate that and respect that.

>I'm more like his fucking wife than anything as of right now
Ftfy

>he is a man of culture
You didn't realize that until now even after the stunt he pulled with the armpit sex?

he is the man who wanked using his sister's armpit, he isnt just a fine man with a fine taste, he IS the manifestation of such peak, refined culture

the fact that he likes thighs signifies it even more

That I do, user.

What is the kinkiest thing you two have done?

Thighs are nice and honestly my favorite thing to stare at on her. Nice, silky, and soft to the touch with the perfect muscle to fat ratio that makes them perfect.

I had her give me a footjob one time

How is your week Anonette? Did you guys go on a date?

Didn't get to see my cousin this week but he seems like he's actually doing pretty okay so I'm happy.
Thinking of seeing if he wants to see a movie next week.

Well the marriage part isn't the big thing that I'm worried about anyway, it's just kind of a side effect or something. But like, I feel like I need to keep worrying, and like use my worry as fuel to be better. I know I don't have to "be better" for him to love me but I still wanna do it for both of us. and we can joke about mom shit but I honestly need to improve in so many ways before I would be comfortable raising a kid. That's more of a long term motivation but yeah.
I mean yeah.
No he's a weird dumbfuck.

Oh, it was fine. We went out to eat a few times but the most romantic thing we've done is my stupid heart thing and some kissing and yeah. we actually made a verbal commitment to focus on just like loving each other and not worrying about sex sucked his dick last night though but shut up sometimes I want it.

Attached: 5g.png (307x362, 273K)

>spoiler
Was it good? I always thought its a meme fetish

Different people use different methods to make themselves better. What matters is that he is such an important part of your life that it does motivate you. I wish you great luck just don't make your worry tank overfill.

Has it ever been not full? By the time they have a child the spilled spaghetti could feed the whole Africa

>we actually made a verbal commitment to focus on just like loving each other and not worrying about sex
stop my heart you two are so fucking adorable

>come to Jow Forums to blogpost about repressed family hate feels
>see thread, looks like the right place
>fuck reading all that pastebin
>start reading
>...
So this is an incest thread?

Attached: 1556767548236.jpg (421x421, 47K)

It's about venting about your family. Some of it is incest, some of it not. We don't judge here.

man imagining anonette and her brother raising their child with so much spaghetti spilling shenanigans made me giggled

manga version when

>not worried about sex
>proceed to comment about sucking his dick

Do you mean you want to suck it or you want it inside?

>I'm more like his fucking daughter than anything as of right now

Daughter, I demand a blowjob! Then we'll bathe together, accidents could happen.

No because I'm bad at incest and Chris and Karen are just husband and wife now so it doesn't count.
Thanksss, I'll try, I guess.
No we're not cute go away, where's Couch I need a cute distraction.

Errrrr last night I just wanted to suck it. it's fun go away.
You know what I mean don't be weird.

To be perfectly honest, sex for you will probably come when you guys get a bit too into it one night. Thats perfectly natural though and isn't something you really plan out. I don't plan out anything but you can kind of sense what the other wants and I learn something new about her each time. What she enjoys, what she hates, where her sensitive spots are and whether they aee good or bad. Sex is like learning to dance with a partner.

Yes. We have successfully caused 2 couples happen, possibly on our way to a 3rd. Pastebin is worth it imo, just to see how dense Chris was at the start. It did take me like 2 weeks of slow reading to go through it, and that was like 2 months ago.

delete this cringe avatarfag roleplay thread
fuck off back to or /b/ anywhere but Jow Forums
FUCK OFFFFFFF

Chris and Karen are like the experienced married couple. You guys are like the cute newlyweds who are still nervous around each other.

I was just trying to clarify what you meant.

Why do you consistently make things sound extremely profound? Is this an aftereffect of marriage?

Reminder for anons to remember to wish your moms a happy mothers day.

getting rid of us won't make people suddenly flock to the "right" kind of Jow Forums threads
we're here because we like to be happy, and we don't like what you like
you should try being happy sometime

This is a thread for everyone user. Feel free to share.

Ah well, I'm not strictly speaking "inbred" in the classical sense, but I am from a population that suffers from the Founder Effect, which from a genetic point of is very similar, so I do have some birth defects that are basically the same as being inbred.

I don't have a problem with just screwing around though, what people do in private is none of my business and I honestly don't care, but as someone that required two surgeries to fix very visible birth defects that would have otherwise have left me as a social outcast were it not for modern medicine, I can't say I'm supportive of incestuous offspring.

But, moralfagging aside, since I'm far from a moral person, it's mother's day, so I'm having a few drinks in memory of her. But I'm also thinking about giving my transgender sister a piece of my mind for putting her personal shit before family shit when I had to take care of my mother and basically developed cPTSD because of it, and afterwards she still put herself and her "adopted family" above her actual family.

But I'm afraid the rest of the family will hate me if I cause her to 40% herself.

Attached: 1556778252327.gif (640x480, 170K)

Some people its best to cut out of your life. We cut our father out of our lives and our mother has been a no show for so long we don't care. I can honestly say that focusing on what is important to you instead of what you hate will make you a much happier person. Good luck user.

>Suggested we scatter our parents' ashes in the sea at the beach they got married on
>Brother's barely talked to me in days

I can't even remember the last time he was mad at me. Don't know how to fix this.

Attached: 1553649463849.png (749x710, 452K)

That is a tough one. I don't know how to answer that besides talking it out.

I am heading out to go shopping. See you anons in awhile.

You know, it does actually sound like an interesting read if you put it that way. I am a bit of a /lit/ fag that likes to read about people's actual life experiences, especially if it something completely alien to me, like incest. Not counting the occasional incest hentai I indulged in in the past.

>Some people its best to cut out of your life. We cut our father out of our lives and our mother has been a no show for so long we don't care.
I am more or less at the point of cutting of family members, even if they aren't bad people, but they have treated me badly, and I just can't forgive them. Not again. Not this time.
>I can honestly say that focusing on what is important to you instead of what you hate will make you a much happier person.
I used to think like this. I didn't want to live my life according to hate. But my experiences the past few months have changed my mind on this. My hate is important to me now. I have repressed this hate for more than two years now. I shouldn't have, it made things worse down the line. It fueled a neurosis that nearly caused me to develop full psychosis. It is hard to explain, but I have come to realize this hate is a good thing. It tried to protect me and I ignored it.

Attached: VS5MEpq.jpg (590x441, 62K)

Why is your brother mad at you for that?

I tried talking to him while he was cooking breakfast and he just cut me off with 'I'm busy'.

He's got ptsd and shit. He doesn't handle stuff well sometimes.
I was young enough when they died that I barely remember them, but he does. I'm not sure if he really misses them or if he's hung up on how much better things could've been if they raised us.

>that whole second part
I can see your /lit/fagginess, not that it's bad. Also, stop being cryptic and unload your story

Recieve a message on my phone from my sister

>"Call your mom you dumbass"

Well alright then I'll do it,fuck you

> "Yo mom is sister with you?"
> "Yeah, why?"
> "Nothing, just wanted to call you to tell you happy mothers day!"
> "Aww thank you! You know, actually, me and your sister were talking if you would call or not, we even made a bet, haha!"

My sister just got herself an ice cream, good that little animal.

Very cute.
Age difference and first sex?

If he has PTSD, then at least I can say based on my own experience with that that the first thing you should understand is that your brother probably doesn't consciously understand why he is angry and not talking to you. That is to say, he won't be able to articulate it even if you ask him, it is buried in the subconscious. It took me a very long time to figure out why I didn't want to talk to my sisters in a way that can be communicated to others. In fact, I'm still in the "I'm busy" mindset towards them, but at least I know why now.

Don't ask why it is important to him, just ask what is important to him. The why will come later. But I could just be projecting, to take this with a grain of salt.

Also, there is a difference between PTSD and (complex) cPTSD, but they are still very similar.

Check out these videos as they can maybe help understand things better:
youtube.com/watch?v=BEHDQeIRTgs
youtube.com/watch?v=3hIGaxGU13w

Not trying to be cryptic, just finished a quart of beer and moving on to the wine. I need lubrication. Any specific questions to get me started? Remembering and thinking about this shit makes me very angry, so that can make me sound cryptic for various reasons.

Attached: 1553402520100.jpg (850x1133, 188K)

Im a dude, age 19, shes 15.

Just fought with my aunt over my relationship with my mother, hate the two bitches fuck women and fuck these cunts.

Hah, one of the main reasons I hate my sister is because she is a manipulative bitch that pulls stunts like that.

Attached: 1557245532385.jpg (259x182, 9K)

We were at our parents house to give her some gifts and eat lunch.

I have a few things I guess.

Attached: Couch.png (600x600, 186K)

Well Im my case she only pushes me to do things that dont really hurt me, even help me, so I guess I'm fine.

I mean she can do really cool stuff sometimes. shes very athletic, doing sports and shit and at the school that I used to go (and she still attends). Everyone had a student number there, the number in her school team's shirt is the last two digits of my old number.
>"Its an homage to you brother, since you never done any sports".
Last part stung a bit but it was with good intentions, lol.

We all drown somewhere someday...

Do share those things

Yes hello internet daughter what have you been up to. Sorry I'll stop the daughter shit if it makes you uncomfortable, also I'm sorry for telling you to shut up in the last thread.
lol. We're gonna go see our mom in like an hour.

Otherday
>get home round noon
>decide to do meatloaf and scalloped potatoes
>want to have it ready before he gets home so he can eat
>about an hour before he gets off he texts me that he is going to have to stay late and doesn't know when he is coming home
>end up eating alone because he isnt home for hours
>he finally comes in at like 10
>help him take his boots off and tell him to go shower
>reheat his food while he does that
>he eats and thanks me
>ask how his day was
>he says that something broke which is why he had to stay late
>says he wants to go to bed
>we go and lay down
>end up telling him he can lay on my chest if he wants to
>end up letting him despite how I felt about it because he worked hard that day
>he doesn't even question it and just lays on me
>he falls asleep really fast and holds onto me
>next morning he is a bit evasive about it which is kinda cute

Attached: ExR4hFu.jpg (1917x1077, 84K)

Ahh hi! I don't mind. I'm a very easygoing person. No apology needed.

Actually, using as a cue:

I have two sisters, let's call the cishet one cister, and the transgender one transister.

Cister didn't like my plans for my future, and managed to convince me to ask for financial help while trying to apply for a position at a specific company to help me "get back on my feet" after the fallout from the whole thing with my mother. But, she did it in such a way as to make it look like it was my idea from the start. Naturally, since it was "my" idea, I pointed out what and how I wanted to use the money for, which was a bit unconventional, but even then, we all are inheriting a fair bit of cash in the near future, which only makes up a fraction of the roughly $500 a month I needed for a place to stay, decent clothes and whatnot.

But my sister didn't like the details of my approach, and only wanted to lend me the money if I apply for the job asap instead of taking the time I need to prepare myself properly. Keep in mind there is a lot of emotional baggage and history involved with just me being able to bring myself to the point of asking, including a previous occasion where she did the same.

So when I told that if I'm expected to pay back the money, she can't tell me how I should spend it, to which she replied "Beggars can't be choosers." On top of this was her general condescending and patronizing attitude towards me, literally treating me like a child, which she admitted to when I called her out on it. This sent me through the fucking roof, which is the neurosis I talked about earlier.

But the thing is, it was never my idea to ask for help, she manipulated me in to asking for she. She asked me to ask for help, basically. And then she made me look like it was my idea so she could tell me how live my life according to her ideals and made me look like a a neurotic tard infront of my family and friends for declining after asking for help.

Attached: 1557249788072.png (549x830, 1.06M)

Will you feel redfaced when you see your parents tub again?

I know not to take it personally. I'm usually better about not bringing stuff up that upsets him.
He does have cptsd, only learned about that recently so I forget to make the difference clear. Thank you for the videos, though.
Any other tips? I'm trying to learn about this stuff but I was never the smart one in the family.

Okay good, sorry for being weird you're just adorable.
Always with the good food, both you and Chris, what the hell I want good food. Also him using your chest is interestingggggggggg.
I will now you asshole. Also we decided that time didn't count and I'm a virgin until we do it right so yeah.

Attached: 04pkf.gif (500x500, 1.38M)

I think you are cute too. To be fair the scalloped potatoes came from a box but the meatloaf I was taught to do by my mom.

He still smashed through your hymen so I mean maybe not physically but in the heart you can be. I'll stop, just giving you a hard time. kinda like your brother did lol

The wine is clearly having an effect based on that last paragraph.

I suspected my cister to pull this manipulation crap for a long time, just based on here general attitude towards me, but when I called her out on it and she admitted it and didn't even apologize, that is more or less when I snapped completely. She said I had to "prove myself" first. But once again, it was not my idea to fucking ask for that help. I spent a great deal of effort altering my mindset and plans for the future to accommodate her request to ask for help, and she just shat on it within minutes.

As for the neurosis, imagine being so angry that when you get hungry you get up to go make food in the kitchen, but by the time you reach the kitchen you are so angry again that you forget about the hunger and start pacing around the house. Now imagine that for weeks on end. I didn't have a lot of money, but I had to throw away food because I just couldn't focus long enough to cook it. I had to spend extra money on convenience/junk food. I still had to pay rent but couldn't even think of earning money, so a lot of time was wasted. We are talking months in total.

She put me through all kinds of hell because she has literally zero respect for me and thinks I'm a child that needed to be to told exactly what to do because I got psychologically broken taking care of my mother while my transister danced on stage like a tart and my other close family member exploited my goodwill for cheap labour, and then extorting me after I gave more than a month's notice of resigning to deal with a client.

All because I always prioritized family over myself, I always tried to appease them. And they fucking NEVER even bothered listening to me. When I finally "asked" for help, they just used it as an excuse to manipulate me further. Which is also why I just don't bother talking to them anymore, it just feels like a waste of time and energy.

I let him use my chest because I thought it would be comfortable since I always feel so comfy on his chest. It did feel nice though.

tfw worst cousin

mom says that all of my cousins have done shittier things than i have ever done but she never elaborates so i think shes just lying to save my face

Attached: 798B92B6-DB7F-43AC-81FC-73137930F394.jpg (500x328, 44K)

Sorry, was playing RL. So,
>not again, not this time
>the hate tried to protect me
Explain

I'm not cute stop it. Nothing wrong with boxed food.
I don't know how to ask this without being weird so I'll just be weird. What do you have going on in the chest department? You're still like 12 and flat in my mental image, I'm so sorry.
Blahhhhhhh. I was looking at something else down there with a mirror after the accident and I took a look at the damage and almost cried lol.
Oh god I wish I was good at responding to these things because it's obvious you have it rough and need someone to say something. I'm sorry dude but I hope everything works out eventually for you.

Attached: 6j.jpg (800x450, 24K)

How accepting or aware is your brother about his cPTSD? Even if he has it, does he know exactly what the causes are?

Many people with such a condition are very strong willed and anti-authoritarian. They feel alienated or rejected by society/family to some degree. It is good to avoid thing that upset him.

What I will say is that they need space and freedom to deal with these issues themselves, especially when it comes to approaching others. If you ever want to be of any help, you basically have to regain his trust, and not just to abuse that trust like my sister tried to do.

Saying you wanted to scatter the ashes could have been interpreted as a kind of imposition on his desires, but since they are buried in the subconscious, he can only respond emotionally, hence distancing himself.

This could be a very long process, much longer than you would think. Let your brother set the pace, and be prepared to wait as long as needed for any progress or development, and try to be as unconfrontational as possible. The ideal would be if your brother shares or opens up, just say "ok.". Don't give your own views or opinions on whatever he tries to tell you. You can do that later, but first give him time to deal with having opened up. Making yourself vulnerable is something I think people with PTSD in general don't do easily, and will recoil violently if the slightest pain(as they see it) is experienced again.

I don't have any really anything there. I'm pretty flat but I have like a really tiny curve there so I guess maybe a little.

>not again, not this time
In general my family has always treated me like a retard, which I can understand to some degree, I'm the youngest, I had developmental problems as well. However, when they pretend to help me or have my interests at heart but abuse my goodwill or pin their fuckups on me, which has happened on a few occasions, I can't do or say anything about it because of my relative socioeconomic status within the family. But like a fool they ask me to help them with stuff, I agree, and the same happens.

In the case of my sister, she pulled this exact same thing before, tricking me in to asking for help thing and when I do she imposes terms on it. When I reject her terms she treats me like I'm ungrateful or entitled, despite the fact that I'm supposed to pay back the loan, hence it's my fucking money at the end of the day, not hers, and that the loan isn't even that fucking big. If she wants interest, fine. If she can't afford, fine. But I know she can afford it because she fucking offered it to begin with. Fucking bitch. It's all just a ploy for her to tell me what to do, and I know this because she is way too quick(read prepared) to give her own plans for me.

>the hate tried to protect me
From an evolutionaly psychology point of view, the reason we have emotions are to steer our behaviors in certain directions. We all know that sometimes these emotions can mislead us, and that is what I thought about my hate, it was just an emotion clouding my judgement, a defect of genetic nature overreacting. So I tried to be mature, calm, rational, and suppressed it because surely my cister wouldn't manipulate me like that. Surely my uncle wouldn't exploit me like that. Surely my transister would have a good reason to be absent during my mother's final few month. Surely I'm at fault for thinking these things.

Turns out that is not the case, and the hate I felt for what I perceived turned out to be exactly the fucking case.

Sorry, gonna be afk for a while but for when I come back: what was your mom suffering from? Were you the only one helping her? When did she die? Why do you need money? What are you doing now/in the future? Do you plan on cutting off your ties with your family?

In part the reason I'm so fucking angry is because I had to see how my mother's life ended over a period of 6 months. She sacrificed everything for all three her kids, but mostly me because I was the "odd" one. In many ways I wouldn't be here if she weren't as strong as she was, she was the one that took me off of Ritalin, which I'm very grateful for, even the FDA, known for it's lax standards, recommends against giving children under the age of 6 Ritalin.

In her own way she realized that standard psychiatric practices at the time wouldn't work on me, and she gave me the space to develop, even past my teenage years, which I'm eternally grateful for, because I would have just ended up another casualty of society otherwise, or I would have ended up in prison or some institution. I came close to complete self-destruction once or twice before to be honest.

My mother was a big advocate of euthanasia. She had to live through both her own aunt's gruesome death, and then her own mother's gruesome death, all because of laws preventing it. When she herself developed a neuro-degenerative condition, which only got worse with time, my cister and I talked about euthanizing her, but my cister was against it. I was too weak back then, in part from my habit of suppressing my emotions and being fed the idea that I'm just a retard, to push harder, but I really regret it now. My cister decided against it because she had "hope" my mother would recover, that 0.001% of bullshit hope. I really wish I was stronger back then, but I suppressed my hate, or my own sense of what is right, and put my cister's family views above mine.

And the worst is I still have vivid memories of that haunting, empty, look in my mother's eyes, with that unnervingly tensed up jaw and mouth, pleading for an end to it all, because I fucking know that is what she wished for. She did not go gracefully.

So maybe I just hate myself the most of all.

Happy fucking mother's day.

The ashes things was a big misstep on my part. I had this mental image of us letting go of all the 'what-if's. I'm a dumbass.
He's been going to therapy for a couple of months now. He got really offended at being diagnosed with ptsd and anxiety and shit, I had to beg him not to give up on therapy so soon. He was abused really, really badly by our legal guardian. He probably would've had issues from being an orphan but those two things together, you know?
I remind him sometimes that I'm here if he wants me. Sometimes he comes to me, sometimes he goes off to deal with it alone. I also told him to just ask for a distraction if he wants to watch a movie or something to get his mind off stuff.
When we were kids he took care of me. Tucked me in, read me stories, packed my lunch, took care of me when I was sick. All while he was being hurt. I was a shithead in my teens and treated him like crap. I know I did a lot of damage that way. I'm trying to make up for it now. We really only have each other and it's my turn to take care of him.
Sometimes I'm afraid he can't recover. He's just been hurt so bad.

>what was your mom suffering from?
The initial diagnosis was a series of micro-strokes to the brain that gradually led to a decrease in cognitive function. My own research has led me to believe there is the additional possibility of Huntington's Disease, a genetic neuro-degenerative disease prevalent at higher rate in my ethnic population than the norm, given some of the symptoms she exhibited. Further complications would be my uncle giving her cannabis oil without medical supervision, which I opposed purely on the basis that it wasn't evidence based medicine, but given the family hierarchy I didn't put up a fight on that point despite learning later that evidence does show a slight correlation between cannabis use and increased the risk of recurring stroke. I also suspect most of the damage from cannabis, if any, would be from before I became aware of this so it is not like I can be too hard on myself on this point, since my mother had been taking cannabis oil at my uncle's advice for several months before she showed any signs of mental deterioration.

>Were you the only one helping her?
No. Outside of financial contributions, my cister and myself accounted for 95% of the help towards my mother. We had a full time frail care nurse, but I count her as part of the financial aid provided by family. My cister had a full-time job and recently had a daughter with medical complications, so she could only help in a limited capacity.

While I hate my cister for how she treated me, in all fairness, she had it extremely rough during this time, she herself developed a much worse case of cPTSD than I did, since she had my mother and her own newborn on death's door while juggling a full-time job she nearly got fired over. But her mistreatment towards me extends to before and after this.

(cont)
>When did she die?
Mid 2017.

>Why do you need money?
She didn't have medical insurance. Given that she became an invalid she needed frail care at first, and then 24/7 frail care later since she lost all motor function.

>What are you doing now
Right now I'm still kind of dealing with the psychological fallout from having to deal with my cister's manipulation.

>in the future?
In the short term I'm just going to find some basic no-brainer work on a farm to get away from all this crap. Long term is still a bit up in the air but more or less comes down to find a stable decent income and save and invest, then retire. During all of this I'll pursue my interests in literature, art and music.

>Do you plan on cutting off your ties with your family?
Yes.

Attached: 1556751461391.jpg (800x965, 91K)

>The ashes things was a big misstep on my part. I had this mental image of us letting go of all the 'what-if's. I'm a dumbass.
My cister did a similar thing. My sisters and I had a big "bonfire" where we burned a bunch of stuff as a kind of way to move on from my mother's passing. However, it was that very next morning where my cister used the good feels from the bonfire to implant that idea of asking for help for the second time.

>He's been going to therapy for a couple of months now. He got really offended at being diagnosed with ptsd and anxiety and shit, I had to beg him not to give up on therapy so soon.
When I told my sisters about some of my mental health issues, my transister was very adamant about me going to therapy, to the point of refusing to help if I didn't. I felt like I was just some used part being sent in for repairs after my use of taking care of my mother was spent. Your brother might feel the same. If you send him off to therapy alone, he will feel rejected. Offer to go with him, but don't push it. The feeling being being rejected by society or unable to fit in, even if if that "society" is just one family member, is a very common with PTSD sufferers. If you want to help, always be prepared to walk the walk with them, don't send them off alone.

(cont...)

meant for origanum is a nice spice

And it might sound exactly counter to what I just said, but also don't force yourself in. People with PTSD more or less need to be left alone to control their own lives. Control is a key theme to this. Think of it as driving a car but your brother is the one behind the wheel, not you. If you grab the wheel and try to force a turn left or right, he will resist. If you want to get to McDonalds, you can say "left is quicker", but if he wants to take a right, you will just have to sit along for the ride. You have to allow them to learn for themselves that left is quicker, this way they will trust you because they trust their own judgement that left is right, so they will trust yours that said left is right. But you can't force that conclusion upon them, they have to reach it themselves, and this is where giving them space is key, sometimes something as simple as "take a left" can take months for the to process.

They only trust themselves, so they can only learn to trust others as an extension of projection their own trust on to others that match their existing sense of trust. If that makes sense.

>He was abused really, really badly by our legal guardian. He probably would've had issues from being an orphan but those two things together, you know?
I can't really say I know to be honest. At least not directly. The best way I can relate to this is that he feels he suffered for family but feels unappreciated to some degree. Whether it is fair or not, feelings don't make sense in the strictest logical sense. At the very least try to be aware of this possibility, and if you think that is the case, at least acknowledge if the opportunity presents itself, but once again, don't force it.

>Yes
Before you cut them off completely, will you talk to them ie tell them that due to the misstreatment of you they have caused and continue to cause damage to you and that's why you're terminating your relationship, that you'd be better off if you went your separate ways etc. I imagine there'd be a lot of backlash and arguments if you did. Quietly cutting off all contact and disappearing is also an option.

Also Couch, I need more cute stories plis, or Anonette, some comical relief, cause this (and the ash user) are pretty heavy stuff

>You have to allow them to learn for themselves that left is quicker,
Also, be prepared to accept that sometimes right is quicker, and if your brother wants to show you this, for the love of God let him do so. If they want to tell you something, anything, let them do so, and don't oppose that expression in any form even you think they are wrong.

This very act of expression is extremely difficult and carries a lot of weight, even something as small as turning left or right can have a massive impact on the psychological ramifications based purely on perceived trust dynamics.

The only time you should interfere directly is if there is an immediate direct threat to their health, such as suicide, but even then only if you are 100% certain your intervention is needed.

>Sometimes I'm afraid he can't recover. He's just been hurt so bad.
Accept that he probably is not the same as he was before. PTSD can literally change how your brain is wired, so don't try to carry over the past to the present. In my case I'm not the same person as I was before my mother got sick. I still have the same memories, but the way I approach life and people have changed a great deal. Your brother most likely is the same, and you have to in some way acknowledge that and give him the room to become that new person.

Accepting this new person is perhaps the best form of therapy there is for him, because at the end of the day that is all anyone wants, to be accepted for who they are, even if who they are now is not the same as who they were yesterday.

>When we were kids he took care of me. Tucked me in, read me stories, packed my lunch, took care of me when I was sick. All while he was being hurt. I was a shithead in my teens and treated him like crap. I know I did a lot of damage that way. I'm trying to make up for it now. We really only have each other and it's my turn to take care of him.
He probably is not used to being taken care off, so don't force that on him. Be there if he needs help, but also be willing to not be there if he doesn't want it. Be sure to tell him that you believe he will be fine with or without you, and not that you think he needs your help, but don't do it too directly or overtly.

You are just there to make it easier if he so chooses, and likewise, if he wants to help you in a similar manner, let him. Altruism is one of the strongest positive forces there is, and giving him the ability help you in whatever way he feels(not you) might ironically be the best way to help him.

I think I have said most of what I think I can say for now. Standard disclaimers that I'm not a psychiatrist and take this advice at your own risk.

Also, I guess I decided before I wrote all this that I'm not going to half-ass it, so if you want to stay in touch let me know, I'll create a burner email.

I do plan to send them farewell letters after all the financial matters have been setteld.

They know about everything aside from the detail that it was my cister that incentivised me to ask for help and then pretending like I was the one asking for help. I'm not going to mention it now, wont change anything.

If my cister accepts responsibility for this, she will also have to accept responsibility for the months of my life she wasted inducing the neurosis that incapacitated me, which means she will have to accept responsibility for the financial losses I incurred during this timeframe, which she never will.