/FMT/ - Jow Forums Misc Thread

This thread is for your thoughts, stories and realizations about fitness in general that don't deserve their own thread

Attached: antarctic BLOAT.jpg (1024x680, 98K)

A discussions about fitness? Here? You mean in relation to fapping or not right?

I get so horny after working out

I accidently tipped over a barbell in the squat rack that had 335~ lbs on it and it flew into the smith machine. Absolutely destroyed the clip on it but besides that everything was fine.

Boring But Big is best program.

Today I did legs and I felt my butt more than ever before. This is exciting because I have always had chicken legs and have been working hard to fix that.

>job is to plan events for a corporation
>visited a potential location today
>it's a bar in a small riverside town
>talking with redheaded hostess about the area
>think she's cute, so I ask a few more questions than what I need to in order to get a conversation going
>say "so have you lived around here your whole life? I'm originally from [state thousands of miles away]"
>"I haven't been there yet, but maybe one day! I'm 15"
>mfw
what the fuck guys I just assumed because she worked in a place that served alcoholic beverages she'd at least be 18. I need a shower

Attached: DoDtUB6VAAAjjh9.jpg (768x1024, 177K)

I broke a 2+ month streak tonight because some dumb stuff happened to me. What a stupid mistake...

>15
so?

This morning I trained arms, I then bought a chicken and avocado wrap. It was not great.

I'm making it
>lift is going up, weekly jog with boxer bro
>exams coming up but I'm prepared this time
>about to move out and start livin one my own, family supports it
>start to read book, interest for old literature is finally back
>make new friends, feeling comfy in my skin
Life is gonna beat us up, but never stay down bros. We're all gonna make it
>also cario bunny mires me hard all the time

I realized that most people in a commercial gym don't actually train. Instead, they just do their exercises. What a waste of time and effort.

Do you guys have any tip on deloading the bar after doing deadlifts? since the bar it's on the ground taking weight off is as hard as the lift itself.

Take a small plate (like 1kg) and use it to wedge the weights up.

Fold your towel into a small square and then roll one side inner plate onto the towel, so the other plates are raised

Great ideas, thanks!

Did this exercise get blitzed on social media or something? Used to see this once in a blue moon, last couple of weeks saw gangs of girls and women doing them.

Attached: hip-thrust1.jpg (747x237, 32K)

I just can't imagine going to the gym with my only goal being to improve aesthetics. Just walking in and never touching a barbell.

That shit is just pussy and not what lifting is about to me. Get strong first, then you can do some bitch exercises after.

>went from not a single pushup on my knees to full sets of one-arm pushups
>body looks exactly the same

what the fuck happens when you get stronger?

It's been a thing for years bro. Good for the glutes, which women want to target.

The hard part about lifting is not fapping after ending the deed

Like my electrician job but holy fucking shti I swear to God it is impossible to gain any kind of weight. 4500 calories every day and still at 170lbs. Changing up my workout plan to Sheiko to see if that can help

so shes a child

not really

The coom meme always brings a smile to my face when I’m on Jow Forums because it shows me there are people out there who really understand me as a person and others I can identify with

Your nervous system learns how to activate/control your muscles better. As much as people shit on it there is actually a point in getting a pump for growth.