Do you love your dad Jow Forums?

do you love your dad Jow Forums?

Attached: 49FB6902-4C40-46C1-B9AF-3925506837F1.jpg (512x512, 16K)

Yes hate my mother though

Love him?
Yes.
Do I like him?
No.

Yeah. Unironically he started dying exactly at this hour from a heart attack 3 years ago and I just woke up from the noise of a huuuuuge storm. First thing I see as I go to the bathroom to take a shit is this post. I hate life and this world

Attached: 1568167194897.jpg (600x600, 26K)

same

Nah, it's a douche.
I want to be a good father tho, the kind of father i didn't have

no my dad is a huge asshole and honestly i think he's a big reason why i turned out to be such an immense incel loser today.

No, my dad is a beta and I am disgusted by him. I've always suspected that my mom fucked around and I'm not actually his son. We don't even look remotely similar.

That sucks user, sorry. Idk what I'd do if I didn't have my dad.

I like my dad but I don't love him. We never bonded in any way. I feel the same about him as about an uncle or something.

Love my old man, but honestly since my mom passed he's been a little overbearing. I know he doesn't mean it and I hope he understands when I finally go off on my own but the guilt is still gonna be there.

Attached: IMG_5754.jpg (680x442, 94K)

Yeah, I like my mom a little more though. My dad was a douche when I was growing up, he's better now

Who?

My dad raised a second family behind our backs.

He beat us until I was 12 and my parents divorced.

I don't get it. But whatever.

It has affected me... I can tell. I have serious trust issues. Highly independent. Mentally matured at an extremely young age. A lot of other things I can't get into. But I know it's made me different. I really wish I wasn't so fucked up and emotionally broken. I wish I wasn't afraid of being alone or rejection.

He can be cold and distant, but he does mean well. Fear I'm becoming a bit too much like him in that regard. Still love the bastard though.

this, i havent spoken with him in a year Jow Forums

Me too, bros. Don't know what kept him near that bitch for so many years, guess it was love for me.

He's a bit of a jerk, and is prone to yelling at you, and when he was a kid he used to throw me around, but in the end I still love him. He's intelligent, hard working, and outside of the occasional fighting he's really not hard to be around. He grew up in a drunk's household, which is probably why he is like he is.
My mother is a whore, I still love her, but she's been with dozens of men and I can't respect that. She's also very unbearable and tries to control everything, and considers herself better than everyone else (just like all women).
Neither of them are terrible, but nowhere near close to great.

Based and reasonablepilled

when I was a kid*

No. Maybe it makes me an asshole because my father allowed me to be raised in an upper middle class lifestyle but besides financial stuff basically did no support at all

>never taught me any skills, not even driving or even shaving
>frequently spanked/hit me for minor infractions at school
>would blow up in anger at every little thing
>constant aura of arrogance that everyone is stupid except him and treats everyone like an idiot
>constantly belittled my mother and me
>was physically abusive to my mother on occasion and in general has treated her like shit for my entire life even though she's always doing the cooking and housework in addition to her stressful job
>spent years of my childhood threatening to separate/divorce and lived in a guest bedroom
>have literally never seen him have a friend in my 27 years on this planet

The worst part is that I turned into pretty much a carbon copy of him which has rendered me a complete loser at this point of my life, the quintessential Jow Forums incel.

You know who the scum shit in your pic is, may the Allah fuck his mouth for eternity?

>seething slav

At least not a nigger like you.

I like to think he's a cool guy.
But seriously, i've only met him a few times. We don't even know where he is now. He was my Facebook friend while i still had a Facebook.
All of my mom's boyfriends sucked though. I was in highschool when I realized that she was the common denominator. But she does love me. And I love her.

He used to come into my room to wake me up in the night and slap me around for no reason until I became a teenager and started lifting, then I fought back, pinning him on the ground and pounding on his face a few times, he cried really loud while gurgling blood and my mother screamed and kicked me out of the house.

So no, not really.

Yeah he's a good guy. Gonna be sad when he passes away. I'll give my first born son his name though.

why do so many people have shitty dads? i love mine, he was great

i don't know, its just really difficult

My parents are both subtle neurotic cunts but I still love them both because they're generally nice people despite their flaws, and they give me infinite support in everything, in their own ways. I just wish they didn't hate each other.

My dad's a weirdo sometimes and we get into arguments often. Usually we don't have much to talk about but he's a great dad and I love him. I'm like him in many ways and it's great.

No, don't even love my mom either, do I like them, no too. Father sexual abused me, told my mom about it and she flipped her shit accusing me of lying then threaten me to silence, she sold out her flesh and blood just for financial security and dick.

Aye, though I wasn't an easy kid on my parents. Now, I try to get lunch with my dad once every few weeks, and make sure to deliver packages to his house to give me a reason for me to come visit him. If my mother is there, well all the better. I wouldn't want it any other way.

If I isolate my father from the rest of my family, I can even discuss my political beliefs, and he at least pretends to listen if I provide reasons to back them up. When I tried with my mother, well I almost made her cry, and I won't discuss the same politics with her around. Which is sad, because it was my mother who helped to inspire me to really get down and gritty with everything. Still, I love my mother, even if I can't agree at all with her political views anymore.

All in all, I think my relationship with my parents is as good as it is going to get. I am satisfied with it.

Absolutely. He's actually my step-dad but I fucking love him with all of my heart. I haven no idea how he could take a son that wasn't his and do everything he could to make sure I was taken care of. He was a super hero in my eyes. Muscular and strong as fuck for his size. He influenced my male ideal in holding aesthetics and being strong as paramount to developing into a proper man. He worked labor jobs all his life but he knew how to fix so many things, always had tools for whatever dumb projects I was doing, had incredible dedication and patience and never took the easy way out of anything.

The only downfall was that he was never a loving man. He never really said he was proud of me or hugged me or anything like that. As I got older I realized he showed his love through actions and brief verbal recognition. Now I hug him and tell him I love him every chance I get and he says it back. I think he's becoming proud of the man I'm starting to become.

Had the same feeling all my life and at last an ancestry test confirmed it. Life-changing event.

Yes, but he hung himself in April

My father lost his father when he was young. Dropped out of school to work and care for his younger brother and pay for his education. He can be a real cunt sometimes but I realize that he's never had a chance to have a childhood. He's still stronger and fitter than I am, I suspect he works out so fucking hard because his own father died because of something preventable and he couldn't stand the thought of leaving me and my brother alone. Damn, fuck I love that man.

Attached: 1559255213722.jpg (1606x1584, 543K)

yea he’s alright. He’s done a lot for me, to say the least. But I don’t know how to talk to anyone. I can barely communicate with my siblings, let alone my parents.

My dad is the only person I can count on and that truly cares.

Alpha af, shouldn't have left the house tho.
Kinda similar, father was a charismatic hard working Chad, busted his ass from when he was a wee man, in fact he was in med school then dropped out because he couldn't afford it, everyone swore and still swears by him years later, his only mistake was not taking care of himself physically, smoked at least 2 packs a day for years and ate like absolute shit, coupled with work stress, he died when I was 15, now at 26, I'm not even fit to be in the same room with him, and probably never will, if he was still alive I'd be a completely different man living a completely different life.

Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 1367981955463.jpg (300x300, 35K)

We didn't really get along when he was alive. Nothing dramatic, just the usual divorced parents.
If he was still alive, I might try to get back in touch, but honestly we'd probably just piss off each other and not talk to each others again.
I guess we'll never know what was up with him, like was he a closet homo or just weird?

>proto-soiboi
>permanent victim-complex
>married to a dependapotamus (my mom)
>divorced bc he didn't like being yelled at for having a kid with his wife and his hidden gf within two weeks
>I turned out healthy, other kid died within the year
>married to gf bc "don't want to abandon her in time of need"
>she has martyr complex as does 95% of her family
>extended family shames dad to this day about muh sanctity of marriage and that's why I'm alive and his current wife's son isn't
>step-mom abused me since I was 5 so I would snap at her at random times in public and feed her complex
>is able to justify abuse, pushes the envelope every outburst
>she put my hand halfway inside a blender and turned it on to intimidate me
>one day when I was 8, my arm loses its strength and hand slips into the blade
>she's kept the blender and regularly brags about "walking into the kitchen to try and save me" at family parties
>father chose his wife over his only son for over two decades knowing all the shit she put me through
>mother suicided when she heard I was on drugs (even though I wasn't)
>ended up so fucked up emotionally that I proved that bullshit right
>clean and sober now, found out dad went to over 400lbs as a 6'0 guy when he was skelly before
>want nothing more than to blast a hole in his head
>sadistic thoughts when considering his wife
It's easier to pretend I don't even have a family desu. Been away from that shit for 6 years and it still tortures me to this day. I don't allow myself to have friends because it's impossible to know someone without family being brought up then being interrogated as to why my father wants me dead. They can tell I'm lying about not having family and they always fucking push me for info until I snap, then everyone hates me

Hate my parents for giving birth to me

Abusive degenerate, wouldn't recognize him if I walked into him.

i hated him as far as i can remember
He s shithead borderline alcoholic only agresive to the people he know they won t attack him to other people he behave like a sheep fuck him
I m gonna break his arms if he gonna touch mother or sister
He started to break stuff pic rel was yesterday btw it was fucked even more but can t make new pic

Attached: received_1754816807989219.jpg (720x1280, 33K)

Yes, but I dont think he was a great dad. He worked hard to earn money and still does to pay for my brother's degree but thats basically the extent of it. His parents were very overbearing and controlling, which he revolted against, so he was very laissez faire with me, which meant I spent virtually my entire youth plaing video games and slacking off. My decent genetics are the only thing that saved me since I did well in school and even got a stem degree half arsing it but I wasted so many opportunities. I wasnt even pressed to learn to drive.
My mother is just a lazy useless slob who bursts into tears and insists people hate her over the smallest thing. She hasnt had a job in years and she cant even keep a clean house - I honestly have no idea what she does all day.
For years I was a dweeby looser and Jow Forums is unironically the turning point when I started sorting my shit out.