Devilish gym things you do

Post em gymchads.

I'll start off the thread:
>I literally never wipe down benches or machines or anything I use for that matter
>I drink water after every set and then at the end of my workout (or sometimes twice in one workout) I will go the bathroom and piss all over the toilet, the toiletpaper, the toiletpaper holder and the floor
>When I do rackpulls as per le manletdestiny I SLAM them into the safety bars. (I've bent 2 or 3 barbells by now and I know they've replaced them lmao)
>I never re-rack my weights
>If i use clips on a lift I will hide them in different parts of the gym
>When I squat i tend to spit on particularly heavy sets and i never wipe the mirror afterwards
>A couple times I've stolen shoes (the dumbfucks put them under the bench in the changeroom at my gym) and they weren't even my size so I just threw them out afterwards

Feels good, I imagine myself as the gym villain

Attached: ledevilfrogmeme.jpg (211x239, 12K)

congrats you’re a nigger. if this isn’t bait consider suicide.

Why would I consider suicide? The person considering suicide is probably the minimum wage indian janitor who has to clean my piss (and sometimes even my shit)

I blatantly stare at chicks asses when their with their BFs. Guys always stare me down but never actually do anything lol

And I hog my gyms only powerrack

>someone lifting more than me
>say they roid to myself
I’m the biggest natty in my gym

Unironically kys

t. Indian janitor

Hey buddy maybe start drinking some of my piss, my testosterone might give you some gains.

This is why I go to Equinox

>mog people with my lifts, as the designated strongest member and boss of the gym
>when I use machines I put on the maximum weight and add more, and leave it on afterward
>leave chalk dust around the gym

Attached: 1566981764843.png (640x640, 615K)

based richie

Sometimes when I see some lanklet (or anyone taller than me really) doing dumbell workouts and are actually trying

I’ll make direct eye contact with them at the end of each set and usually they look away like a bitch, also sometimes I’ll zoom past them very close when they are out breath, they always back their legs away from me, probably scared I’m going to take there beta asses down lmao.

I’m 5’6, I usually don’t mess with people shorter than me but taller people just piss me off when they’re working out like they’re going to the fucking Olympics or something lmao

Attached: 5745ACFA-DE21-480D-931A-4FA3982C22CF.png (828x1792, 2.61M)

I’d sock you right in the mouth faggot

>Making messes and generally life worse for everyone else for no real reason
>chad
You're a woman or a literal baby

You wouldn't sock shit, I'm a purple belt in BJJ you would literally be crying for mommy just before you pass out. i wouldn't let go either just to make sure you get braindamage too.

Holy cringe, everyone must think you're autistic.

>5'6

An actual gains goblin

lmao no you wouldn’t, I’d be able to take you to the ground in a minute tops.

I take Gracie Barra jiu jitsu classes twice a week and unlike you I’m not a fat fuck, I’m actually fast and strong for my body weight (130). Idc how big you think you are bro I’d fuck you up

I really hope you guys are larping

Attached: laughing_stops.jpg (550x550, 29K)

Wtf this wasn’t me that posted that but good guess lmao I’m a blue belt

Idk how you knew I did jiu jitsu lmao

Sorry Indian janny, CLEAN MY PISS! or else I'll complain and you'll get fired.

sometimes i bring my nintendo switch to practice my Blazblue: Centralfiction combos and setups while i rest between sets

What do you mean? I am you, you're about to be promoted to purple.

I wish, I don’t show up to class to often anymore.
Most of the time I watch fight breakdowns with joe Rogan and Eddie hall and they help walk me through the techniques and what I would actually do to someone in a fight.

Sometimes I watch ufc but it’s not that realistic because I’m a real fight I would bite someone

Wasn’t me that originally replied to you. But I am a blue belt in Jew Jitsu, I’d take you to the ground and beat the fuck out of you tallie

clean my piss

I cum all over the medicine balls so that they stick to people’s hands.

based

you're the only natty at your gym

BBC

Based. I do the same thing.

I know 9 martial arts and teach 6 in my private dojo. I have been contracted to train 6 special forces units from around the world. I would break your neck before you could move your hand an inch faggot.

Is this whole thread just a bunch of samefagging

Hey indian gym janitor, i still see some piss on the floor! Clean it up!

> fuck with the massage chair controller to override the 15 minute limit

None of those replies are me but this one actually is, and no you wouldn’t! I will let you know that I graduated as the best of my class in the Navy Seals, and I have participated in numerous secret raids in Al-Quaeda, and I have more than 300 confirmed deaths. I am trained in the gorilla war and am the best sniper in all the armed forces of the United States. You are nothing to me, but only another goal. I'll clean the shit with precision like never before on Earth, mark my fucking words. Do you think you can get away with it and tell me that shit on the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am communicating with my secret network of spies throughout the United States. UU And your IP is being tracked at this time so you are better prepared for the storm, worm. The storm that erases the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, at any time, and I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and that is only with my own hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its fullest extent to cleanse your miserable ass from the continent, little shit. If you could only have known what profane retribution was about to provoke your little "intelligent" comment, perhaps you would have contained your fucking tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you're paying the price, you fucking idiot. I'll shit your fury everywhere and drown in it. You're fucking dead, kid.

based söyböy

I grunt for the sake of grunting, and often I can be heard for blocks with my grunting. I walk around the locker-room stark naked, so that lesser men can admire my shoulder boulders and caveman cock.
Every time a lesser male accosts me for not re-racking the weights, I crush his skull and present it to the nearest squatting roastie, as a cold reminder of who is the true alpha of this gym.
I eat raw meat, bear milk and entire cloves of raw garlic for maximum gains - I sit at 6'8" and almost 400lbs, but I have 8 percent body fat and 70 percent body hair coverage - I am a knuckledragging caveman and I hate technology.
Instead of using chalk, I'll kill the supervising staff and use their pulverised bones.
For snacks inbetween sets I travel three miles to the nearest ranch, and I'll rip a stallion apart, drink his blood and feast on him for my sustinence.
Fear me

Attached: 1559354540773.jpg (427x640, 38K)

>purple belt
faggot confirmed

y-you too

You know they feel bad for you right??

No one is scared of you

Always remember: if they're bigger than you they roid, if they're smaller than you they're a weak bitch

crop dust silent but deadly farts when people are bench pressing a ton

Attached: 688full-circle-of-iron-screenshot (1).jpg (688x416, 23K)

Have a timer on and follow a certain time between each set. I don't care that someone comes up to me and asks me how many sets I've got left. I'm still gonna wait 300 seconds between each set

the goddamn master

xD

Then they raise the subscription fee and you are affected by it. You're not very bright are you.

underrated

>eddie hall
is it considered a submission to crush someone underneath you?

No you wouldn’t! You’re too tall and would miss. Then I’d suck your dick like the naughty boy you are

> hide the 1kg / 2.5lb plates between larger ones or under machines so you never find them
> watch dyels judgingly and scoffing so they think they are doing something wrong
> using the exercise bike or treadmill right next to you even though there are many
> listen to my music over my phone speakers
> do heavy weights but without using 20kg/45lb plates. Use all the small weights in the gym dumbell curling in the squat rack.

>If i use clips on a lift I will hide them in different parts of the gym

One day you shall taste the black semen of my vengeance faggot

>130lbs
Just become a trap you coping twink

kek same

>Be strongest guy in my gym
>People who talk to me know Im super nice, goofy guy

>Tired of people leaving plates on the bar etc
>Begin following them around, saying shit in a whiny voice, such as;
>"My arms are so sore, I couldn't possibly put my weights away"
>Stare people down until they clean up after themselves
>Sometimes strip their weights and slam them onto the rack while looking them dead in the eye

Some little hispanic dude was going around to all of the benches, pressing maybe 95lbs, and then leaving it on the bar.
>Stood next to his bench during a set, staring into his eyes, licking my lips

It's cringy as fuck, I know, but you gotta have your fun somehow.