Joined the 250 clubs today

Today was a good day

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-041201__01.jpg (1080x1779, 320K)

Is 250 supposed to be hard?

KG right?

Great work bro I don't know why you need so many fucking plates for 250lbs tho lol

We use lbs on this board, Eurocel/Aussie nigger

Lb's are a retarded unit of weight.
250kg at 78kg BW felt hard as fuck so yes.
4x25 plate, 10 and a 5. They are the weight lifter weights so they can drop them when they do that spazzy clean lift - they're thicker than needed basically.

Nice tits faggot

>Lb's are a retarded unit of weight.
Stopped reading there, be an hero, faggot.

You aren’t wrong but it’s unpatriotic to use bongagrams

mirin those slender little calves

>We use lbs on this board
>using the units of his former slaver master
why do americans like being enslaved so much? British, Jews, Vietnam, Fat.
Pic related. your former slave master and individual whose units you defend on the internet.
>bongagrams
Americans lol
based user. ignore the non-lifting R9k crossboarding faggot amerifats

Attached: 1553264602687.jpg (250x230, 9K)

He's right though.

I keep pressing play but nothing happens

>Implies George Washington was a slave
>Can't even post a properly sized .jpg

What a misplaced waste of trips.

How?
>The standard metre is defined as exactly 1/299,792,458 of the distance that light travels in a second. The realisation of the metre depends in turn on precise realisation of the second. There are both astronomical observation methods and laboratory measurement methods that are used to realise units of the standard metre. Because the speed of light is now exactly defined in terms of the metre, more precise measurement of the speed of light does not result in a more accurate figure for its velocity in standard units, but rather a more accurate definition of the metre.
The definition ofthe kilogram was just (re)reestablished this year .
Originally it was the weight of a liter of water.
And a liter was originally a cubic decimeter
Which come back to grams and centimeters
Which comes back to the wonky speed of light definition.

Pounds are not only a more accurate and more graduated form of measurement, the US customary system requires memory and intelligence to use properly.

tl;dr - SI is arbitrary, less accurate and for morons.

>if something is retarded and makes no logical sense it's better because it "requires memory and intelligence to use properly"
biggest cope post I've ever seen on this website. well done retard. americans are fucking braindead, must be all the genetic intermingling with niggers and other untermensch

didn't notice this was the americope version of this image

Attached: united-states-the-rest-of-the-world-arbitrary-retarded-rollercoaster-39348838.png (500x491, 19K)

The date pyramid makes no sense.
>There are 12 months
>28-31 days
>Infinite years.

American version makes most sense then.

It's the progression of largest length of time to smallest. How can you not see this?

Go look up PISA scores of white americans. We're certainly your equals if not betters.

t. shitskin who can't figure in anything other than units of ten.

>It's the progression of largest length of time to smallest. How can you not see this?

I do see that. Why is that supposed to be the proper formula? My reasoning is just as valid.

So you would write the time of day before the date as well, right?

250 isn't very many pounds to deadlift

cope and seethe

Attached: 1557159612367.png (359x478, 346K)

So do people make up "clubs" anytime they hit a shitty pr nowadays?

I don't think it makes much sense to group it in terms of number of items in the category. But at the base, nothing really matters, so organize your time how you'd like. Might as well report seconds and minutes before hours of the day.

>meet me at 5:30PM on Saturday, the 5th.
Sometimes we do. I'm not saying the date pyramid thing was right or wrong, that guy just seemed to have a weird understanding of it.

My point was that arbitrary units of measure have nothing to do with intelligence or supposed intermixing.

Congrats user!

As for the kg/lb BS in this thread: Can't tell if you're joking? lb stone miles ect is clearly the inferiour unit system. You do realize that even in the US, professionals use the metric system?

>can't deadlift 250kg
>still dyel

you must be joking

You do realise lbs, feet and inches are part of the imperial system that is originally british and is still partly used here in the UK?

The metric system is french, and everybody hates the french and we still use it for a lot of things now. It's just that good.

I can do 250x5 and I'm a dyel

congrats you still look like shit

the guy in background is turned the other way no one gives a shit about your lift bro you look old and crap lmao facts

>imperial is harder to use so you've got to be smart to use it

This is the biggest reach I've ever seen. You don't have to defend the system you're used to. It's perfectly acceptable to admit that the easy things are done where you live isn't the ideal way. It doesn't reflect on you personally. You don't need to defend imperial measurements, they're not going to fuck you if you white Knight then enough.

>you have to deadlift to get big
Imagine believing roiders saying shit like that

the fuck is wrong wiht murican gyms, why are there no big weight plates, does putting gazzillion plates on a bar make you more manly or some shit ?
disgusting shit with bar filled wiht plates right to the end
have some proper 25 kg plates or 50 kg plates for big weights

Op said those are 25s you mongoloid

9 25 kg plates on one side, 9 on other, so he is lifting well over 500 kg, you sure who is the mongoloid here ?

People here can't handle your succes. ;)

Congrats on the fine lift!

Attached: fuckingsake.png (1048x742, 542K)