/fraud/

/fraud/ - no discord edition

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off m8

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual. Or see CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- penile girth
- time spent training

previously:

Attached: hormones.jpg (1101x1219, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BHqrGj2
team-andro.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=4128&page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjfKz0IJr7c
youtube.com/watch?v=BZ2OcdSA-kg
youtube.com/watch?v=a9xeCZp6jcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tfw no natural production of relaxin

do you take your AI the same day you pin, or do you give it another day?

How much does roiding cost per month? I'm planning to start doing steroids by the end of the year if i'm not satisfied with my natural progress

You take the ai when you need to take the ai.

Depends on your country/source/blasts/amount of gear/compounds. Cruising is cheap af. Blasting can be more expensive based on the length of the blast and how much you are using etc etc etc.

>if i'm not satisfied with my natural progress
That's because you have SHIT genes. If you can't look good natty, you won't look good on steroids. PERIOD

Attached: 11121 (1).jpg (371x494, 66K)

give me a rough estimate. if i end up doing it i'll be buying it all off the internet

A 10ml vial of Test E is like $40-50 usd apparently
Here in aus we get buttfucked, $60+. Seen some at 90+ for basic test e lmao

Ai and pct can cost as much as the vials themselves, but youll need it

Syringes, needles, swabs etc are cheap as chips. Dont reuse this shit lmao just spend 5 cents for a new one

Dont forget about what you have to spend on FOOD. You have to EAT

Where are you from? in the EU a test vial(200mg/ml) would cost you something like 40 euro's.

You probably need at least 4 vials of test(14-16 weeks cycle). Then you need armidex/asin. If you want to do PCT you also need Nolva.

Maybe around 250 euro?

Post the discord link you fag

discord.gg/BHqrGj2

what do you do different cruising as opposed to blasting?

Right, I don't have gyno but I do have puffy nips, a d my balls are small relative to my dick. Does this mean I'm pretty fucked from the start, as I already have the side effects of pinning, or am I good to go because I already have the symptoms?

Attached: 51ckgLdgMdL.jpg (333x500, 42K)

>a d my balls are small relative to my dick.
isn't everyones?

Puffy nips = high estrogen
You might be sensitive to e2 side effects but desu I had puffy nips and high e2 as Natty and higher estrogen on cycle does nothing to me.

Small balls = low natural test production
If you hop on gear they will shrink further because you're going from low production to 0 production

Honestly man just do a blood test before you start to be sure. Looking at nipples and balls doesn't tell you your levels, a blood test will.

rather prolactin. i get puffy nips on cycle with e2 in range. as long as theyre not sensitive/itchy it wont progress into gyno.

OLEEEMPEEAAA TIIIMEE

Roelly was expected to be a contender for 1st place, but did he really live up to the hype?

Attached: 1-_dsc0677.jpg (2160x1440, 256K)

roelly is underwhelming
brandon is not only prettier but also not dwarfed by roelly anymore

Attached: 1-_dsc0680.jpg (2160x1440, 340K)

First time taking ai throught my cycle.
my question is, do i keep taking the AI during that 2 week gap before starting pct or do i just stop the ai with my last pin?
its adex if that matters

Attached: 1561905617783.jpg (1221x4000, 1.84M)

Cruising is just a low dose of test. Blasting is more compounds at higher dosages.

Puffy nips = fat. Get shredded to get rid of them

This makes me so fucking sad. Everyone for that matter. Everyone looks bloated af, except Hadi

Hadi has the best condition but curry has the best physique

i just checked out the HD pics from team andro. it just depressed the fuck out of me. some literally look like SHIT, like locket and morrel WTF MAN

hadi and william on point

hadi #1

Taper down the ai after last injection
The test is tapering down as it is already, but you will still probably need some ai as your levels will be higher

forreal he isnt perfect but he is definitely on point, beefy full and very well conditioned, not washed out palumbowned like most of the line up

Especially because you saw the pics on social media from them. Especially those freaky pics from Morel

I am really sad with Roelly. I was really hoping he would at least take second place. Those sandnigs can't shredd people. They need Hany as coach Even curry looks bloated. Bonac always looks on point, but his structure really put me off.

morrel looks like fucking jason genova at this point

jesus fuck, scroll thru the pics of morrell and locket, biggest let down of all time!!!!

what the fuck son

Attached: 1-_dsc0502.jpg (2160x1440, 268K)

This might be the most underwhelming line up in years. No one has the wow factor. No freaks, no shreds, no striations, no mountains of muscle, no paper thin skin, no bone dry conditioning

oh lord, this is olympia?,?

Attached: normal_1-_dsc0592.jpg (993x662, 75K)

if this is the peak of what bodybuilding has to offer, they should just dismantle the sport

The fuck is also wrong with his calve? I had high hopes, but this is one of the worst Mr.O

Attached: 1-_dsc0585.jpg (2160x1440, 227K)

i dunno im not a doctor but it looks like shit
does the lighting at the olympia change from year to year? that would be stupid, and since bb is stupid, thats probably the case and possibly part of the reason why they look like shit all of them?

>imagine placing 2nd in Mr Olympia and getting mogged by some redditors

Attached: FE123EF2-8DA4-48E3-82AC-6057F526CCE1.jpg (729x932, 554K)

The botox/fillers are doing a good job. I will be on this shit forever from now on

The lighting always looked shitty from mr.O

They need light like this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjfKz0IJr7c

>what are angles

Attached: 22211.jpg (1200x1600, 314K)

>imagine being joe blow out angling a world class bb wile flexing your arm as hard ass possible with the thumbs up or pointing finger pose

ishyddt

Mr O ain’t worth it without Buendia competing

Attached: 6CB50D95-D990-4906-9104-A83700FD31AC.jpg (693x1069, 593K)

>The lighting always looked shitty from mr.O
no arguement there, but cant they at least be consistent with their level of shitness? it should be the same conditions year after year

probably a manlet with a tiny cock

Where and when can I watch the Mr Olympia?? Did I miss it?

you would find an answer to that on google in less than a minute, so you are not really looking for the answer but rather for personal attention

your parents must be proud and by that i mean they must be ashamed of you

>caring about physique lmao
I bet you also watch Bikini

Not sure if they changed it. But they look like fucking shit anyway. Guys like Hadi don't have to cope with light. He will look shredded in every light.

I mean.. LOL

Google/Youtube

Attached: image0 (2).jpg (671x637, 51K)

I find a schedule with kettle bells wrestling dancing etc I just wanna see David Hoffmann Now I hear it's 4 am or something 20:00

it's tomorrow morning like 4:30 in europe

what would i use to get natural test levels back?

Triptorelin

Natty* but taking 25mg proviron/day to help with my high SHBG. How dumb am I

>shooting up chemicals in your body in order to compensate for your weak genes and girls not paying any attention at you
you might as well start shooting up some H while you're at it dopeheads

Attached: 1567603950067.png (374x550, 382K)

post body

is it just me or has brandon currys head grown like 20% up out of his original size since like 2-3 maybe 4 years ago ?

What is typical tb/bpc dosing for healing cartilage tear? Mostly healed, will 5mg each be enough?

Attached: 1525018545265.jpg (1000x1210, 434K)

Is there any other and better way for me to have a first cycle hidden from family while i live with them, Other than taking Oral-only?

I think Winny is the best candidate as being produced pharmaceutically in my area it should be cheaper and safer. And there isnt more things to buy that make it all more expensive other than liver and cholesterol support (as said in Anabolics 11th)

pls no h8

I'm looking for an image that shows one of the long term benefits of steroids.
All I remember from it was it compared natty muscle tissue with supplemented muscles.
The tissues was arranged sorta like a clock, and the natty one had like 4 divisions, and the supplemented one like 6 or 8.
Then it said something about how using steroids even temporarily is better because it means there is more muscle cells or something, so when you lift you get more gains because more cells are getting bigger.

sounds like cope

take them if you want don’t rationalize it

The long term benefits are a permanent increase density of the myonuclei in your muscles. You essentially lift the roof on your genetic potential IIRC. And the myosatellite-cells form quicker and are also denser. I see this in my dad who was on a lot of gear back in his day and to this day despite being sedentary stll has a pretty good physique at 55, like straiated delts at 77kg 6'2.

>77kg at 6’2

a skelly has striations? woah crazy....

How in the world is that skelly mode for a non lifter?

170 lbs at 6’2 is a fucking skeleton

I’m 6’3 ~210 and am skinny, I wear a medium.

>Guys like Hadi don't have to cope with light. He will look shredded in every light

one could argue that he did look a lot better in this light a month ago

youtube.com/watch?v=BZ2OcdSA-kg

i found 10ml of Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml for 18 bucks on the darknet

>darknet

Attached: DB933852-47F3-4CF8-A399-A20AAC5E19BE.png (645x729, 69K)

Milos Sarcev says Hadi is the clear winner and it's not even a question to him

youtube.com/watch?v=a9xeCZp6jcM

05:00

Way to go homo, you wear tight clothes like a woman.

where's the issue?

No issue if you used a reliable source. I buy all my test on darknet because I found a good pharma source. Only issue is markets going up and down.

What hormones to use to hear more whoremoans?

Just phenomenal. Look how fucking shredded he is. The glutes, the hamstrings and quads. Insane

Give roelly the same shredd protocol

JM?

my cum fucking faggot

What's a good place or a good book to start learning about hormones, endocrynology and steroids?
I want to start from the very basics to actually understand it all before starting injecting anything

Anabolic steroids are the only way to increase the number of muscle fibers as a fully developed adult. Natural weight training only increases the size of the fibers. A person who has used anabolics can increase the amount of muscle they have, even after stopping usage.

Lmao a bunch of coping manlets on stage

You have to be 18 to post on 4chins, you have to read the wiki before asking your stupidly retarded question, and we are definitely going to need you to post a picture of your penis so we can ban your IP, thanks.

You use the 10ml vial for the whole month?

>second week into TRT dose
>down 4kg

It's just w-water weight right and I won't be dropping anymore of it right haha

nah ur fucked kid

150mg test a week? I dont care at all for being crazy strong or lean but am interested in the benefits of slightly higher than natural test levels. I workout and eat well and feel good but wiuld 150mg/week cause complete shutdown?

yes

Either go big or don't bother in the first place.

What is it about PCT that makes you feel like absolute shit? Is it just the fact that you have near zero test or is it the PCT drugs themselves? I'm a couple weeks into my PCT on nolva and feel so depressed I can't even function. If it's from the nolva I might just stop now and deal with whatever happens to my test levels later.

Start with Natty bloodwork, and determine if going to ~1500 ng/mL will make a marked or marginal difference. Don't be a coping faggot taking drugs to compensate for a shitty lifestyle.

l o. l retrd

Ive had my hormones tested a few times over the past 4 years, Highest my t has been is 1090 lowest like 300. I dont feel any worse but its concerning. Doctors dont give a fuck. Like I said it isnt for lifting or looks its more of a trial trt, not really overcompensating for lack of anything, just curious if I could do it for 10 weeks and then pct and be fine if I decided the pros didnt outweigh the cons.

>Is it just the fact that you have near zero test or is it the PCT drugs themselves?

It's a combo of both, one of the listed side effects of nolva is depression. I would give you advice but I've never came off.

LOL the O lineup is pathetic. Bunch of water balloons on stage

Hadi should win hands down. Curry has the best physique and symettry but just sooo soft and watery.

Hadi should win but unfortunately probably wont. We all know how that goes. About to enter an extremely sad era of olympias for the next half decade or decade.

trt is for people who are low test and need to feel normal, not for people who already are normal. it's also a mostly permanent thing. 10 weeks of trt will do absolutely fucking nothing for you and then going through pct will make you feel like shit for about a month with lower test than you have now.

you'll be fine, it's just fucking useless.

Mirin, I forget but you got jaw fillers right? I’ve been cucked by genetics

Why is it Hadis legs make me think of roided chicken wings? I think he would look a lot better less quad heavy

SST down or WHAT

yes

Why are they so smol?

Attached: jay cutler mr olympia 2010 back lat spread_thumb[1].jpg (229x342, 22K)