Is it a meme?

Is it a meme?

Attached: rowing_finish_main.jpg (1280x960, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ax7wcShvrus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it has potential
you can't force these things though, forced memes are always shit

It’s a good warm up
It’s good steady state cardio
It’s a great hiit option

However Row fags are cringe

lmao look at that dyel

Honestly not the best meme. I don’t really get it. But if you’re being ironic then Pretty haha I guess. I mean you got me

probably the best form of cardio outside of the swimming pool

I only use it so I can go "WOOOOOOOOOSH" on each row while the bike bunnies seethe

Attached: 1568436877357.jpg (511x671, 33K)

This is my go to for LISS since it's pretty low impact and you use more of your body than if you were running on a treadmill

I like that it trains hip extension which has carryover to a lot of movements

Should I aim to sub 2 min 500m?

I used to row for university freshman year. We were used to rowing in 20 degree weather in winter. On days when it was to cold to row, as in 5 or below, on the river we'd have to get our workout in indoors. We would erg (rowing machine) for, I shit you not, an hour. It is absolute hell. It is a black hole. It is a good workout? Hell yes. It is my first choice? Absolutely not

its always only the dyels doing this
but it has some potential and blows nice cold air

>20 degree weather
That's like a nice late spring / early summer temperature.
God I hate Americans and their imperial system so much

I row 500m every time I finish a workout, it's good cardio and it builds upper body strength pretty well.

Just don't over do it, ok?
You're not an athenean rowing into a naval battle.

I mean, what are you a nigger or something?

Attached: l185_1.jpg (492x700, 81K)

but niggers can't in2swim

Attached: 1546383436715.jpg (754x1158, 85K)

>not larping as a shredded ancient greek rower in your head
NGMI

>god I can't stop thinking about Americans and the fact that they use a different measurement system and don't care about me at all!!

>500m
So you row like for 3 minutes?

Well you're the one going against the general trend

>thinking following trends is good
Have fun with that, kiddo

>God I love brown cock so much I gave my wife and her daughter carte blanche in the no-go muslim zones

t.seething burgcel

I mean it is excellent cardio.

Why would we change the way we measure things just because a bunch of retarded European sodomites are jerking each other off in centimeters? Am I going to start barking whenever my dog does too?

This...wtf. Why even bother sitting down?

youtube.com/watch?v=ax7wcShvrus
I'd rather be the hammer guy, at least he won't get muscle imbalances

I bought one from Aldi for $200 because I needed to do some cardio but fucking hate running. Long story short, I bought one from Aldi for $200 because I needed to do some cardio but fucking hate running.

I'm not saying it doesn't do what it's designed for, but only the scrawniest dudes and the oldest boomers use it.
I would take that as a sign that it's pretty inessential.
Think about it, it might be optimal cardio, but people use the bikes and the treadmill because it might benefit them when they're actually using a real bike or they have to run.
Is the rowing machine likely to come in handy?

Yes, if you can pick one up from Aldi for $200.

I think you should vary your cardio exercises.
Rowing itself might not come in handy, but it is a cardio exercise that works your core. And core is nice for posture.

you can do it user

BASED
I love making the loudest noise possible in the cardio section

My nigga

judging from the guy in your pic seems like it

But he's pretty fit.

Jesus fucking christ. He posted it again. Look everyone! Isn't he just the funniest fucking guy around? Oh my fucking God. How many times do we have to have this thread. How many times must the same replies be posted. To see if it is a meme, follow these steps. 1. Turn on monitor. 2. Press select workout. 3. Press standard list. 4. Select 2000 meters. Start rowing as hard as you can and go see if it's a meme then, go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1568375533409.png (605x381, 187K)

based

no