Why don't you do yoga instead of lifting your fagweights?

Why don't you do yoga instead of lifting your fagweights?

Yoga will make your whole body healthy and put you in direct contact with bitches. Opposed to weightlifting, where the only mires you'll get are from other men.

Attached: 1568441329184.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

imagine if you just jumped on her with all your weight as she was in that fully stretched position haha what do you think would happen??

i did bikram for a couple months. this idea that yoga is filled with hot women is bullshit. it's mostly middle aged boomer moms

Thinking about it, I had to stop squats because my right hip is impinging, maybe yoga could help.

I-I-I'm
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could get into that position I'd probably get my ass pounded more than if I spent a year on gear

Fag

; ^ )

Haha i dont know haha

what did she mean by this?

Attached: 1556324963707.png (658x662, 59K)

Unironically do DSP yoga rather than lazy mom with 2 kids yoga

yoga is based but your post is gay and you are underage (if not seriously consider reading a book sometime=)

>implying woman in webm doesn't lift
Yeah, OP. I will ask my girlfriend to start doing yoga. Dat fucking positioning looks good.

Do dead hangs

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

I'd unironically rather get mired by men. Men are genuine and they mean it when they compliment you. Women are full of shit they compliment each other to their faces and talk shit behind their backs.

>old busted hag

Into the trash she goes.

Based and redpilled

what's dsp yoga

>put you in direct contact with bitches
The rope of bitches that don't shave their armpits and use phrases like "make privilege." No... Fucking.... Thanks.

Plus yoga is for pussies.

Based

doing this helps me
on a mat, legs straight, with as much rotation as possible
increases ankle, knee, and hip mobility

Attached: rotate.jpg (285x177, 6K)

Attached: 1567676849706.png (303x566, 163K)