Tfw when might be schizo

>Tfw when might be schizo
>Tfw when too scared to go to the doctors because the meds will make me fat
I'm seeing shit all the time, but I legitimately think that it's better than being fat. I used to be fat and it was the worst thing that I've ever done to myself. Tell me Jow Forums, am I making the right decision?

Attached: 1561097368893.jpg (1080x810, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2019/09/11/lots-of-people-going-around-with-mild-hallucinations-all-the-time/
youtu.be/KxNlo33ZubA
icd.who.int/browse11/l-m/en#/http://id.who.int/icd/entity/1683919430
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're still questioning your sanity, it's not too late for less drastic prescriptions.

Care to elaborate?

You have hallucinations or gangstalking, electronic harrassment symptoms?

Antipsychotics dont fix hallucinations they mostly calm down neurotic, angry people

Hallucinations. During the day I only see them in the corners of my vision, but at night when I'm exhausted is the worst, I can stare right at them and they don't go away unless I actually approach them. The most common ones are this 2 meters tall pitch-black man in a black coat and a hat, and something with sickly thin, gray/black human limbs, ragged hair, and fur on its torso. I never got a good look at it because it always peeks into the room I'm in and scurries when I notice it. I also often get feelings that I'm watched or people can read my mind. It's inconvenient, but I'm holding up so far

plenty of people hallucinate slatestarcodex.com/2019/09/11/lots-of-people-going-around-with-mild-hallucinations-all-the-time/

Thosr aren't hallucimation though(at least the man in the coat). You've simply got to do the LBRP regurarly

I never took drugs, but I also have visual snow

Im sorry my case was electronic harassment, like all electronic devices were possessed random people in radio talking to me, tv had some altered signal watching some random unique stuff it happened after i fell out of love

It could be nothing but it could also be something major, get checked out you dumb fuck, could be a tumor or inflammation.

On another note the meds aren't exactly what makes cunts fat, it's the lethargy and constant tirdness/ngaf.

Attached: 1285785620807.jpg (700x1035, 111K)

Nofap
Get sun
GOMAD
Sleep 10 hours a day

i really dont know shit about schizophrenia but your post seems pretty self-aware, which im assuming real schizos aren't.

I fap moderately, spend most of my day outside,
>GOMAD
Ok retard, i also always wake up after 8-9 hours

Attached: 1567127936381.jpg (1488x735, 334K)

You are clearly a real schizo, its a very serious illness and you should see a doctor, I know someone with the same and i guarantee to you he take the medicines and its not fat, you just need to exercise more, but if you wanna stay in this path, dont ever drink alcohol, dont do any drugs neither weed with thc, you can maybe try to take some only cbd strain, the cbd its a natural antipsycothic and maybe can help you, good luck with your life, dont trust everything come in your mind try to stay more objectively as possible

Schizophrenia is a disability you get benefits, early retirement, welfare but i dont think hallucinations can go away with drugs

Attached: 20190403_153312.jpg (720x540, 198K)

Thanks for your post user, I don't do drugs and always take the time to double think any new ideas.
I don't really care about the gibs, I run a business, so no retirement and money's not a problem. Imo if the hallucinations don't cease, it's not worth outing yourself as someone mentally ill and taking meds

Real full on schizos that require serious treatment never question their sanity. If you do, you can get away with a lighter threapy that won't leave a drastic effect on your body. ASK YOUR FUCKING DOCTOR, TALK TO THEM.

youtu.be/KxNlo33ZubA

Do not fall for the doctor meme, they will document you and you will be another case of "man with schizophrenia missing" its a meme they cant fix your hallucinations

This is too obvious a bait.

It's not about getting rid of the symptoms. It's about getting the right help to manage them. Without intervention they could get worse and start interfering with his ability to run his business. It would suck for a person to succumb to their symptoms because some Jow Forums homo said "its meme they cant fix your hallucinations"

The reason why antipsychotics cause weight gain is because of increased appetite. If you track your calories and have some self-restraint (which I would hope you're familiar with, since you already lost weight once), you don't have to get fat on meds.

get therapy and try to avoid taking meds, they wont only make you fat but they will fuck up your brains in the long run. t. my sister is schizophrenic.

Take a LARGE dose of B12 and magnesium multiple times a day. (Expect diarrhea) The supplement must not be magnesium oxide (those don't get absored and are more or less a scam) See a doctor if it doesn't help.

There is no such a thing as schizophrenia. It's a bunch of brain disorders, the most common causes are deficiencies in B12 (measurable in blood) or mangesium (not measurable in blood, since blood levels are kept stable until you die). Psychiatrists are charlatans, they won't even bother diagnosing you, they may even assume you are faking if you admit to hallucinations (some think nobody is insane enough to admit being insane) and the drugs they can prescribe to you certainly won't help you.

I can see you OP
I can see you OP
I can see you OP
I can see you OP
I can see you OP

any sources to back your claims up?

>2 meters tall pitch-black man in a black coat and a hat
And then I stopped reading. This is pure bull shit.

>B12-tard
ya ok retard

This
Full blown schizos don’t know they’ve lost touch with reality

Attached: Raisins_Face.jpg (986x591, 133K)

>GOMAD

He already is, that’s the problem

Attached: 7DDDBFE5-7606-4F92-9399-9B5433A9AD98.jpg (480x516, 24K)

OP they're just shadow people and rakes, your brain is fine.

Attached: shadow people.jpg (562x1000, 12K)

i think I've inherited some schizo stuff my mum had an episode last year but it's only happened a few times in her life

you're definitely right about not doing weed, last time i did it i had major delusions of being watched, thinking i was constantly being filmed by my friends and a bunch of weird visual stuff.

Alcohol on the hand hasn't really effected me? i can drink heavily and the worst that will happen is i might forget some moments from the night before, don't get very bad hangovers at all either

I thought alcohol increases GABA so it's not that bad for schizos, what are the real dangers you think?

You need a gallon of milk a day, that will fix your crazy brain

Please whatever you do learn from my and plenty of other peoples mistakes and NEVER take Antipsychotics/Antidepressants.
They caused permanent anhedonia, sexual dysfunction and pleasureless orgasm

Yo I’m not schizo but I get compulsive thoughts like “kill that nigger”, “I’m gonna jump off this bridge”, and I fear that people can read my mind. Am I gonna be insane?

you suffer from toxic masculinity, some tap water will fix you

Rh- masterrace here. Will I ever find peace within?

I legitimately hear voices of people I know and people I never met in my head and I think they are near me, but when I look around I am alone. It's a very strange feeling. It's not scary, just odd. I do see shit like shadows and figures on the corner of my eyes but they are all friendly so far. Lol

Do SSRIs count with this? After i took SSRIs I became antisocial as hell and I hated to be around people

>in the corners of my vision
This is normal and happens to everyone. A shrink told me once that it doesn't count towards a diagnosis.
>at night
look up hypnagogia, it's also natural
>when I'm exhausted
again, natural
>I can stare right at them
Even though it's your peripheral vision?
Sounds to me like you've stayed in for too long and you're getting paranoid. I diagnose you with faggotry and retardation, not schizophrenia. Read the ICD icd.who.int/browse11/l-m/en#/http://id.who.int/icd/entity/1683919430
Wrong
>Psychiatrists are charlatans
Correct

My friend was in your exact situation a year ago. His hallucinations went downhill, he started running away in the night and doing crazy shit. He got prescribed lithium, which stopped his symptoms, and he kept going to the gym and never got fatter.

Just get on medication, you’ll get better. And keep going to the gym. We’re all going to make it.

>Scary hallucinations chase you around all the time.
>Free cardio motivation.

Attached: 1567703225749.jpg (500x498, 22K)

Get help fren. It will get worse if you don't. Do yourself a favor and get some help.

>Get help fren. It will get worse if you don't. Do yourself a favor and get some help.

Attached: haha.png (635x460, 624K)

lmao