If you had an island with 100 males and 100 American females.If you had an island 100 males and 100 females...

If you had an island with 100 males and 100 American females.If you had an island 100 males and 100 females. You'd expect it to have 100 happily married couples but it wouldn't. Instead you would have 99 of the women competing for 20 of the men meanwhile they would ignore all the other men. Have you ever noticed how there's so many single men and so few single women? What the Hell is going on? Why is it the most worthless evil men that all these women are flocking to? Is this some kind of conspiracy?

Attached: sexual revolution.jpg (755x552, 112K)

It is human sexuality. There is nothing you can do.

Monogamy benefits men. Women would rather be part of a king's harem than monogamous with an average guy.

You speak of your retarded cuck fantasy as if it were fact.

It's female nature at work. They can only get pregnant every 9 months, so they desire only the most elite men. This comes with the unfortunate side effect of all other men getting shafted and culled off. They want to destroy the majority of the population simply because they don't like the way they look. It's ridiculous.
It's mostly female sexuality that's the problem. Men are actually capable of love and commitment, but women are all whores who can only lust after Chad. And you're wrong, we can do something about it. The obvious solution would be to take away women's rights and genetically engineer them to be monogamous. We can't allow such primitive ape behavior to dictate the future of the species anymore.

It's not human sexuality broadly speaking, it's specifically female sexuality and the hypergamous nature of it. Back when the state wouldn't act as a surrogate father and women had an incentive to marry and stay married we saw an end to this bullshit. Unfortunately with the advent of 2nd wave feminism the nuclear family was destroyed, the state became the new husband and as such women no longer needed regular men. They were, are, now free to chase only the top tier men. Where will that lead us? Who knows.

Look up "hypergamous" in a dictionary. You would be surprised at the actual meaning instead of the incel meme meaning.

wouldnt 99 of the men be competing for a subset of the women too? Isnt beauty slightly objective? Also how do you notice more single men than women? You surround yourself with men like you, which would make them more likely to be single.

idk something about this whole hook up culture seems very forced. does this woman honestly look like shes "enjoying" this? i guess shes just obeying what the vaccines and fluoride tell her to do.

Attached: freedom.jpg (623x600, 70K)

Not a single person in that picture looks like they want to be there.

>"the act or practice of a person marrying a spouse of higher caste or social status than themselves"
It's being used appropriately you fucking retard.

There are no people in that picture.

women be crazy

Attached: 8W5FJje.jpg (742x671, 74K)

Women trade the upper tier of guys among one another, so there are a lot more males not having sex than females.

You are a poor little faggot

why would an upper tier guy fuck a lower tier female? Men have standards too

It doesn't mean "women are whores for chad" like you think it does. It refers to younger girls marrying older guys which is not that uncommon. Nothing about girls wanting to become part of a harem.

Well, first off, atleast 20 males would probably get their heads crushed in with rocks by the other males either for the pleasure of it or for dominance.

Women are cunts, yes, but it takes tqo to tango and if we just ignore male behavior altogether, we won't be able to fix the problem.

> Have you ever noticed how there's so many single men and so few single women?

No I haven't noticed this. In fact, the majority of my coworkers, friends, and family seem to be partnered-up, regardless of gender.

Despite ongoing efforts in hypergamy, sex-positivity, lookism, etc. etc. most people are just settled in with a partner.

In college it was different and similar to what you describe though - the babes wanted the coolest/most handsome guys, who fucked a lot.

poor guys... poor husbands

Attached: figure1newlymanincel-w640.png (640x532, 140K)

Imagine is stupid. It has always been the image on the right.

>Just completely ignore the definition of the word bro! Just listen to the definition I pulled out of my ass!
Uh huh. Nice argument
>Nothing about girls wanting to become part of a harem.
Did I say that? Irrespective of whether women want to be part of a harem, fewer men are having sex yet women are still fucking. They're fucking someone.

Attached: Aaqa.jpg (1152x860, 63K)

strange indeed....

Attached: malevsfemale.png (959x999, 327K)

babies first graph

Attached: mrwwrm.jpg (1280x386, 52K)

Women are jealous little bitches and definitely don't want to share. The 80/20 meme is an incel cuck fantasy because you are all gay for chad.

Because men have nothing to lose. Women have to be picky; men don't. At least not for the most part, as almost no guy is going to waste time with an acne-covered hambeast.

she wants chad! the chad is all deserving

Attached: 1ianXGz.jpg (612x522, 123K)

Improving the social status of the average woman vis a vis with the average man makes the average man less attractive.

blackpills flow from my body

Attached: _FVz_9o1ViFsxFKLXB1EqckcxAFbOu16RtPkFEZ_hP8.jpg (667x460, 63K)

They're not openly trading men in some agreed upon system. I didn't think that needed to be spelled out.

How dumb do you have to be to believe that obviously made up graph?

tinder is a hookup app... well for some

Attached: vg48XoI.png (495x669, 324K)

Babies first being btfo by facts

Attached: DcXX8meUQAAYQS8.png (858x374, 34K)

So how can they all be sharing the same guys? Hint: they're not. It's all in your head. Because you are a closeted homo with cuck fantasies.

how in the fuck does monogamy help men? if anything it helps women so they dont have to raise their offspring alone. men benefit from polygamy since their seed will spread far and wide

Where does this delusion come from?
Women are completely willing to share given the right man

>Because men have nothing to lose. Women have to be picky; men don't. At least not for the most part, as almost no guy is going to waste time with an acne-covered hambeast.
Men have always been picky, which is why women have evolved secondary sex characteristics. It's evidence of men choosing their mates which they do because humans are mostly a monogamous species. If men didn't form pair bonds they would mate indiscriminately.

>Ugliest group of women still has about a 7x higher dating pool than the most attractive group of men

Attached: 1500932365819.jpg (268x418, 27K)

I personally saw the tweet and screenshot it for posterity.

He deleted the tweet once he got a bunch of incels flooding him and he realized the nature of what he was posting.

Back that up with facts. Like a study showing most women want to share a man.

It actually works better in your setting, it's the reason why marriage used to work.
Women are dumb but not that dumb, when the best man is taken they would compete for the next and the next until very few would remain. This is also how it used to be back in the day, you would have your village or small city and you would go and compete for the best man and then everyone knows hes taken you move into the next and so on and that works pretty well when the number of men is a number you can wrap your head around.

The trouble comes when you increase the numbers involved. You compete for the best man and hes taken but there are 100 more like him so womans mind is easily fooled into thinking they have a chance and in big cities the amount of young alpha males is infinite. But at the same time they fail to realize the other side of the coin with new younger women growing up at the same pace. The end result is the cock carousel with seeming no end and then the sudden "where are all the men btw"
Modern cities are bigger and more connected than ever before and internet dating opens the floodgates to literally millions of interactions, womens brains can't handle numbers like that which is causing these issues.

That's the one he had to backpedal on because he completely made it up right?

>how in the fuck does monogamy help men?
It mutually beneficial. Most men aren't the top man so the best your average guy could hope for was having many babies with one women and help raise them.

Here's a direct quote from the 2002 and 2011-2013 National Survey of Family Growth, a US household survey focusing on sexual and reproductive health.
>"Although we found no change in median numbers of sex partners (for men), we found significant increases in the numbers of sex partners reported by the top 5 percent and 20 percent"
Women don't have to raise kids alone because the state subsidises it you fucking brainlet. When women needed men's help hypergamy was reduced because women HAD to settle. Now they're free to fuck whoever whenever with no consequence. Since so many women are single mothers betabux faggots are even raising the kids and subsidising it even further. Fucking clown world.

There's not gonna be a study on that
But women have been scientifically proven to more attracted to men who are in a relationship plus I have plenty of anecdotal things such as my sister admitting that if ever dated her celebrity crush he could have all the prostitutes he wanted

So if you can understand there is a difference between men and women, then whats wrong with 99 going for 20 percent of the guys

It benefits a few guys, but the majority suffer. If guys who marry under polygamy have, say, 5 wives each, that leaves 80% of the male population with zero potential mates. The entire pool of females is already taken.

non-normalized graph bub

you are actually proving my point.

women already see men as 80 percent worse than average and they want even better than that. (2nd graph)

The first graph is an anomaly because they put 80 percent of men into "least attractive". 16 percent of men into "medium attractive" and 4 percent of men into "most attractive".

So they skewed the graph in women's favor.

A 50 percentile man reaching out to a 50 percentile woman is seen as "reaching out" because of how poorly they rate men.

But a 50 percentile female reaching out to a 70 percentile male is seen as "equal" because the messed up way they fucked men.

okcupid skewed the data in woman's favor because how bad it looked.

Attached: messagesaweekmenvswomen.gif (735x539, 25K)

okcupid population data

Attached: Untitled.jpg (885x586, 58K)

There are no studies or facts but your feefees prove you right. Okay.

oh hey more published data that shows women are pickier than men

Attached: malefemalesender.jpg (1722x1080, 169K)

Are you stupid or lying? The graph that btfo your tiny brain shows that when you look at actual messaging things even out. Women message men they don't think are attractive all the time. Men don't.

I don't think there has been many studies on polygamy but I'll keep you posted

>Women message men they don't think are attractive all the time. Men don't.
This is bait?

Attached: 1554963378154.png (1810x819, 364K)

The brainlet is getting desperate now, having been btfo by a simple graph that destroys his worldview. He is questioning his life and sexual orientation.

I didn't say they'd fuck indiscriminately, but they don't need to be as picky and only go for the upper echelon the way females do.
A woman who fucks a 3 can get stuck with a loser's kid, be removed from the marriage pool of most guys, and become that much closer to old age without a stable partner.
A guy who fucks a 3 can become a ghost the next day. He lost one night, not nine months. All he stands to lose is reputation maybe, and not even that if he's careful.

because they want orbiters you stupid fuck, they'll never fuck a guy that they dont find attractive unless that guy is rich. its so obvious youre a woman

>2019
>still believing there are objective numeric ratings to attractiveness

You didn't finish high school right? And are a NEET right?

you missed the gay lol

Attached: sexualrevolution.png (755x552, 251K)

>social shaming tactics
Yep, it's a woman boys.

yeah because women don't rate men fairly...

a 50 percentile man isn't 80 percent worse than average.

that doesn't even make mathematical sense.

women reach out further than their already fucked up advantage they have.

Attached: BXMN58F.jpg (800x600, 102K)

lmao and now she has to lash out because she knows its the truth hahhaha

This must be a really hideous 1/10 femcel that doesn't want to acknowledge the absolutely incredible advantage almost all women have over men when it comes to this.

Attached: 1553625857643.jpg (800x450, 47K)

You are so obviously closeted and/or a cuck. Thinking that women actually have power over men. Only the bottom of the barrel omegas think this, other men assert their dominance over women.

based off of the ratings of... half the single people in the United States.

Attached: uAOsyLn.gif (761x915, 71K)

>the high school dropout neet is too scared to face facts head-on
>he retreats into his brainlet shell of denial
>"it must be a woman"

And to put it in context look at

what fact? the fact women message ugly guys? gee, i wonder why they would do that? ohhh i know, they'll put up with that ugly unattractive guy if he has money. hahaha. i'm guessing you're pissed off because you literally do this

>You'd expect it to have 100 happily married couples

No I wouldn't

This is reality.

Been this way for ages now. No changing it at all man sorry.

Well eventually that chart does have it point to each male having a partner but thats at their 30's-40's after everyone's libido starts to hit the wall.

The fact that if you spent half the effort you spend on being angry on the internet all day long on actually going outside and talking to girls you'd get girls and stop being an incel. But you're too scared or closeted for that.

make sure you read reference #3

ONLY 0.2 PERCENT OF MESSAGES GO TO PEOPLE UNDER 3 STARS.

so fuck off with this women message men they find ugly nonsense.

okcupid lied to you.

it is retard, check the virginity statistics. under monogamy it would be almost the same

There is no such thing as under 3 stars because every woman has different tastes. You incels are homos in denial and have the same taste in men, women have more varied taste.

women don't even consider 80 percent of men, actual men.

They are blind to it.

Attached: Cartoon14.jpg (1000x1425, 189K)

>what is an average rating
Fascinating. Female brains really do fundamentally process information differently.

whoa, this post hurt me down to my soul, i am so unbelievably hurt by this hahahahha. you're awful at this sweetie

>There is no such thing as under 3 stars because every woman has different tastes. You incels are homos in denial and have the same taste in men, women have more varied taste.

Oh really?

Women are racists too.

Attached: racokc.gif (1300x809, 64K)

Triggered by the truth right?

if you had a massive country that sane person could cross in a lifetime things would be equal. the reason things are so bad today is the island effect created by the ubiquity of society.

you know the whole thing about 1 in 20 males passing on their genes 8000 years ago? that's because the area they studied, the middle east and northwest africa where it all started was drying up at that time and forced a once spread people to congregate at the rivers. monogamy was a powerful invention that made stronger people who killed all those degenerates, but even that has the problem of powerful men discarding their wives for new ones which lead to even the ancient egyptians having alimony/compensation which leads to women in charge. the opposite would be giving older women to younger men like the greeks did, either complete misogyny or complete misandry it seems is the only way things work. at least we're smart enough today to tear it all down right?

The hell would any woman want such an ugly guy?

>Women are jealous little bitches

...Which means that when one of them fucks a guy, the rest of them will want to as well.

omg you win i am at your mercy holy crap i cannot handle these bants i yield

That doesn't benefit men because then incest occurs and their offspring become retarded.

Explain to me why women fuck black men and get pregnant by them and become single mothers. Explain it.

let women do what they want, and don't give them a second chance. thats the real problem, all these beta faggots are so desperate for pussy that they help these worthless skanks.
they only want the top tier guys, so let them have it. when those guys toss them the fuck out after they're done using them, just laugh at them like the street trash they are move on

Because any guy can fuck girls if he wants to.

I don't think it's anything as bad as what you said but I think that anyone either sub 4 or 5/10 is pretty fucked when it comes to women. And even then if you're a 5/10 you can still be an incel since women will naturally seek the highest possible rating they can get. Either way none of that bullshit matters to me because with either rule in place I'm still fucked since I'm a literal 3/10.

Attached: sitting.jpg (750x588, 49K)

Delete this forbidden knowledge.

Attached: 1548029690932.jpg (465x465, 20K)

>Because men have nothing to lose

yes we do having sex in 2019 is extremely dangerous and very expensive.

Attached: #metoo.png (847x911, 564K)

Fucken biaatch even got me triggered with these responses. Go get used up by niggers pls ughhh

women virtue signal all over the place.

Attached: 84percent.png (679x613, 94K)

how can you say something like this and not realize you worship women

But most men have no difficulty getting laid. In real life incels are a tiny minority.

>Why is it the most worthless evil men that all these women are flocking to?

dunno but the worst part is i was one of them, but i only fucked 1 girl before realizing i couldnt keep up with even pretending to be as much of a douchebag as they require

>posting obscure chart with shit labels, acronyms undefined and senseless parameters coupled by not explaining any portion of it

Congratulations you autistic fuck, you will never be a teacher

I'm sorry you can't read straightforward charts, maybe this discussion is out of your paygrade.

how about you take a statistics class first before you decide to argue a position you don't even understand?

that's from the okcupid book.

too bad feminist gave women too many tools to destroy your life with accusations. you are playing russian roulette with your life if you have sex with women.

Implying everyone is as pathetic as to peruse okcupid and thus be familiar with terms like OKC

You thick fucking americans really don't understand how the world works, do you? You think a statistics class will instruct you on okcupid?

You really are a fucking pathetic virgin