What are the most optimal foods/diet for health and muscle gain and why is it raw meat?

What are the most optimal foods/diet for health and muscle gain and why is it raw meat?
Why haven't you started eating raw, grass-fed meat yet, user?

Attached: gatis.jpg (1436x791, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2854912/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/31089689/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First you laugh at him
Then you insult him
Then you pity him
Then he wins.

bc im not a beta faggot who listens to a mentally deranged man on youtube.

ewww pseudoscience

I don’t know about other anons but I eat fresh at Subway any chance I get. With fresh baked bread, fresh meats, and fresh vegetables at your choice I feel like a sandwich artisan every visit. You can even get a full meal for only $12.98!

What is pseudoscience about literal scientific facts?

Literally all of those are made in your body, or just a specific version of a certain nutrient, where you can get other equivalent versions of that nutrient from plants. It's like me going

LIST OF NUTRIENTS CARNIVORES CANNOT GET:
>seeds
>human dna
>onions-protein
>pea-protein

Dimebag Darrel, former lead guitarist of Pantera, asked Eddie Van Halen if he could have a copy of the "Bumblebee" that appears on the back cover of Van Halen II. Eddie said yes, but never got around to it. After hearing the news of Dimebag's death, he had the original buried with Darrel.

Please tell me how you can get those vitamins from the pic from plants. Especially b12 and Vitamin A.

the real science is that animals feel pain. that means that humanity should opt to be a lesser version of themselves so that the feasible nonmalnutritioned future transition from meat never comes and humanity slips into a general malaise.

he's trolling I think

not the guy baiting but he actually fell for it, there is human dna there

Attached: 1568303749687.jpg (500x296, 16K)

Craft more readable sentences you retard, some punctuation would help.
The real science is that nociception and pain are not the same thing

remember to get essential nutrients for your brain before you become completely unfunctional

ok fren

Attached: 1568232054682.jpg (785x757, 199K)

enjoy veganity

Not a vegan tho you brainlet

go see a doctor before your condition gets worse

How is vit a not in plants?
Broccoli, carrots, spinach etc

Plants have beta-carotene
Animals have retinol, it's different

It can't be converted?

By animals yes, but not by humans

the conversion rate is near-zero for most people and absolute zero for many northern-phenotype europeans with a certain genetic disposition.

Source?

WE MUST WAGE WAR ON THE COUNTER-NOOTRIENTS

lmao faggot i love animals but were the king of the swingers and many of them exist expressly for our consumption: they are born, raised and kept alive just so we can eat them.
this is the natural way of the world.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2854912/

Conversion rate ranges from 3.6-27%, this is lowered with no saturated fat in the diet because Vit A is fat soluble, and as intake of beta carotenoids increases, you have diminishing returns of conversion. At the bottom, it discusses single nucleotide polymorphisms of genes (such as that as MTHFR, and others) that can inhibit conversion, and from what I’ve seen a, stop conversion entirely.

Post body.

Animals are also fucking stupid and the only reason why they didn't go extinct is because we need them for food or entertainment.

Yes, at really shit rates. Same for EPA/DHA. The amount of ALA omegas you need to convert from chia seeds into something your body can work with is like 6 entire cups of chia seeds to match 4oz of salmon.

you know how people tell you to eat lots of carrots and sweet potatoes to get that "healthy orange glow" to your skin?
that's your body not absorbing the beta carotene and trying to dump it out through your skin.

Yeah I can tell you that after going vegetarian for a year, eating plenty of carrots, the moment I ate liver my night vision got way better.

I came in here to laugh at all of you retards.

>MTHFR SNPs inhibits cleavage of carotenoids
AHAHAHA
>the conversion rate is near-zero and absolute zero for some
looking forward to you posting studies using 75g of the stuff to determine conversion factors lmao
>it can be converted by animals but not humans
what are BCO1 and BCO2 lmao

>After 12 mo of depletion, only 3 of the subjects were vitamin A deficient; a blood concentration

no reason to laugh at me, my gassy slave-diet friend, i'm getting enough actual vit A (retinol) from liver already.
have a nice day and make sure to eat up. that slavefeed doesn't down itself :)
picture unrelated.

Attached: 1382951093834.jpg (1200x1200, 258K)

The “raw” aspect is the real meme

>I ate some meat I am literally like the conquistadors who conquered the Aztecs

what part of unrelated don't you understand, you carrot-nibbling goodgoy?

>He eats liver, literally the storage place of heavy metals and other garbage, and enough vitamin A to cause hypervitaminosis
Bruh, look at this dude, ahahaha

>Carrot-derived alpha and beta carotene
Partially absorbed intact, cleaved to retinol as needed, conversion has a negative feedback loop through RAR and ISX to downregulate cleavage when you have enough
>Liver or supplement-derived retinyl esters
Just fuck my shit up senpai

yeah i do, and no amount of desperate "please don't eat actual food, goy" shitposting from your side will ever change that.
get fucked and continue to leaving the good stuff for those that deserve it, thx cuck.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/31089689/
The odds of having hypervitaminosis A at baseline were higher in children consuming liver ≥1/mo (ratio 3.70 [95% CI: 1.08, 12.6])

Enjoy your fucked up bones and liver damage my man, at least you can join your prehistoric man in having massive bone resorption due to liver consumption

you are powerless here, shill, so just stop posting.
if anything this thread reminded me that i'm short on my liver quota for the week. will get an additional 500g in your honor.

now go stink up your apartement, that raw kale won't chew itself.

Attached: 1560317000599.jpg (1080x1759, 373K)

>gets btfo by science
>G-go away, my a-anus can't take any more
Dig your own grave m8, could you at least eat it raw to really speed up the experience

i usually sear the outside and leave the inside raw, so yeah.
bye now.

It's a good thing i'm an omnivore and can get all those things including human DNA if i'm willing to drink menstrual blood.

>South African preschool children habitually consuming sheep liver and exposed to vitamin A supplementation and fortification have hypervitaminotic A liver stores: a cohort study.
>exposed to vitamin A supplementation

No shit