Imagine that you have just been elected President of the United States

Imagine that you have just been elected President of the United States.

What specific policies would you enact to MAKE AMERICA FIT AGAIN?

Attached: american diet.jpg (433x433, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
motivationmovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/7-1966-LPEPE-STUDENT-HANDBOOK.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>i need my gubberment to teach me to b healthy!!111
peak mutt

Unsubsidize corn
Mandatory 1 hour of PE every day all school children
Federal level sugar tax
Tax on fast food
Build roads for walking/bike access in non metropolitan areas
Build more parks for physical activities that children like, skateparks, bikeparks

And what would you do when none of that worked?

Yo what's wrong with Wrigley's

Kill all the Jews.

Im 375 pounds and dont lift/diet
Id just encourage peopme to be comfy with their body, and eat intuitively to their genetic weight
People deserve respect no matter their body type

they aren't fat so you will actually increase the % of overweight people

Id make peoples tax euqal to their BMI
ex 25 BMI = 25% tax , 50 BMI = 50% tax and so on and so on

I wouldn't want to interfere with natural selection too much.

nuke tel aviv

Gyms and sports are free. Organic food replaces shit processed food. Receive more benefits the more active and healthy you are. Build more parks. National culture focuses on athleticism. Basically do everything in my power to ostracize fat people and exposing them as the lazy cunts that constantly make excuses for themselves

Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill.

Ban fastfood. Put all the stock owners of soft drink, candy, fastfood companies on trial for treason against america and god. Smash the windows of local mcdonalds. Deport pizza makers to Italy.

Attached: http_%2F%2Fi3.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Ffacebook%2F001%2F001%2F997%2Fb78.jpg (388x390, 24K)

Nothing. I want even more fat cunts. The more of them there are, the fitter and rarer I am.

They need the government to make other fat retards healthy.
We all know that fitness is important but realistically you're not going to convince a nation to become fit just by posting online about it.

>making your subjects fit and able
Never gonna make it

>obesity tax on food
>mandatory fitness program for all public schools fixed to educate and whip students into peak physical condition with specific course requirments needing to be met in order to pass
>funding awareness and advertising
>tax payer funded fitness camps to get those who need help get into good health
>making businesses pay a fine for having misleading nutritional information on the packaging

Attached: 1564080010915.png (895x654, 82K)

>being so fragile and insecure that seeing other people succeeding is a problem for you

You motherfuxker you'd better be talking about body fat percentage. BMI would kill half the guys here.

There were a couple attempts at putting DDR machines in schools at some point.
I kinda like the idea, it needs to be done properly.

Attached: ITG3.jpg (298x400, 41K)

Niggers

Lets see:
1. Remove fluoride from the water, give FDA its own section for water, and start trying to unfuck it

2. Make some insane subsidiary scheme where products with 1 or less preservative is a lot cheaper. Increase VAT on everything else

3. See if its possible to unfuck how badly maize subsidiary has fucked up sweet supplements.
Food stability is mandatory, but its not ideal for how it skews nutrition

4. A LOT more gym hours in school.
But also a lot more cooking lessons.
Basically if kids realize preserved food will taste bad due losing taste as its stored in most cases, there is some long term hope. Beyond that its just a horrid gamble

Beyond that I don't think its possible. Even if its possible, its a culture thing, so it could take 2-3 decades for change to happen.
Food prices will have effect within a year, FDA with more teeth within a election cycle. But these are not significant.

what could have been...
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

This is amazing. What went wrong.

Why should my tax dollars go towards making retards healthy?

here's a link to the student handbook on what their program goals were. motivationmovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/7-1966-LPEPE-STUDENT-HANDBOOK.pdf

Basically a rebranded version of Hitler Jugend.

Give them some money for college if they participate properly.

Attached: 1493659280571.jpg (920x700, 240K)

Body fat % tax and free healthcare only if you pass strict medical tests.

And if your medical care is already free and you are reading this, you are probably also paying for immigrants to invade you.

You don't have 2+ hours a week mandatory in schools? That's pretty cring břůh

Dude we all pay taxes for the fatasses of our society... You like to pay for them?

Because a healthy, fit, smokefree society will reduce healthcare costs by a very large margin. And will actually cost you less tax dollars in the end.

Then extra taxes for beeing fat

Thank you, saving it and reading later.

Unsubsidize animal agriculture

bluepilled af

Cold war america preferred army able citizens, now its own ciitizens are foes.

bring back the colosseum, throw the fatties in

Ban meat and dairy. The real problem in society is consumption of animal products.

fat tax
It's okay to be fat, but you gotta pay up.
2-year grace period

>Not naming (((corn))) as the problem
Fuck off vegan

Blue pilled. Also there’s this fat kike in my Uni, she’s the most disgusting creature I’ve ever seen

Just read it. It's fairly intense.
Not difficult to see why it wasn't implemented

look what you did

Attached: msg guy gone.png (613x587, 705K)

So instead of not paying for them you should pay even more for their benefit? How about letting the fat retards leave the gene pool?

Not something the president can do but compulsory military service can help make a Civilization of Fitizens. Mandatory 2 years serving the nation that serves you isn't too much to ask. After that service you are entitled to all the rights and freedoms you just trained to protect. Plus no other nation would be able to invade if the entire population is made of veterans.

Attached: 1473411-23_big.jpg (480x337, 38K)

Push for tax incentives for the physically fit. Fats can stay fat if they wish, but they won't get the tax break.

Attached: 1562255840014.jpg (1014x788, 163K)