Attached: 200 kg.webm (480x600, 806K)

shit form. typical woman
that being said i still want her to end me with her thighs

>her form isnt perfectly on point when skwating 4.5 pl8
>typical wimmin
post body

Did you know that some girls pee all over themselves when they squat heavy haha

c o p e.

How did she not snap her back? I got back pain for months for a much smaller mistake, she's doing squat mornings.

heavy weights is exactly when you should be using good form?

lol that's hilarious, what happens next ?

Attached: 1553070553718.jpg (400x400, 35K)

walkout felt worse than squat

>what's it like to squat 200 kg ?
It's either like squatting your current 1RM, or it's like squatting your current working weight, or like squatting your warm ups, depending on your strength level.

Squatting 200kg at 100kg was fun though. Back felt fucking strong, because instead of the weight crushing me, it was just a little pressure on my back.

Walking out 320kg at 100kg, now that was both fun and fucking terrifying.
Practicing that made me squat 258kg at 113kg, because there was no fear of failure.

The gym twink has to clean it up.

>How did she not snap her back?
Because she's got a strong back and lifts with her glutes?

You're having back problems, because you're a weak ass bitch.

>Rippethot squat

Did he ruin fitness forever?

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-083641.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

with his hands?

You turn into a woman.

>Lifting with bad form means you're stronger

Attached: asdfk.jpg (551x413, 24K)

No, usually with his tongue, and if he doesn't he's forced to become the designated squat box for the entire week

walking out a heavier weight before 1RM attempts is great. really gives you confidence and the weight feels light.
feels heavy

it's hard and makes me feel like i'm going to vomit but it feels really nice afterwards

I squatted it once. Honestly, weight above 150 kg on your back feels heavy af and not so good. I did it once for one single rep after 5 years of lifting to prove that I can do it, but ultimately I only squat 140 kg for reps and don't go higher. Risk and reward aren't equal enough desu, it felt like I snap my legs any second.

Her deadlifts look better.

Formcels like you are fucking cancer. If you lift anything above 90% with perfect form you arent lifting above 90%.

Post squat

Call me when you reach snap city faggot

200kg at 90kg was easy compared to squatting 100kg 3x5 for the first time as a skelly.
That was fucking scary

Lol post body you coping twink bitch

Post squat faggot, then I might call you.