Why are people vegan?

Why are people vegan?

the food tastes awful & you end up on a highly restricted diet of mostly beans/lentils just to meet your protein needs, you have 0 energy and crave animal foods, seems strange to go against what we have evolved to eat, end up craving foods, and then just ignore the feeling. so glad I escaped this cult before it's too late

also whats up with vegans aging faster? pic related. these photos are just a couple years apart, theres countless other examples on the vegan deterioration yt channel, compared to people like frank tufano who literally just look healthier and healthier as time goes on

meat causing heart disease is the biggest fucking meme and I can't believe I fell for it, heart disease is our number one killer because we're a nation of fat sedetary couch potatos, not because of meat, if you exercise every day, keep your bodyfat in check, and eat a diet of mostly unprocessed foods your chances of heart disease plummet

Attached: my-extreme-vegan-ageing-by-hench-herbivore.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=2wngi53BDxY
youtube.com/watch?v=fhkxC1Q2FNU
quadrant.org.au/opinion/doomed-planet/2015/12/discovering-maurice-strong/
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/51456605/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5541280
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22264449
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they fell for memes

meatcuck cope

he has an overly androgenized face, clear sign of long term androgenous anabolic exogenous steroid use
also called the joe rogan effect
this is only seen on people who take steroids

those aren't even his bad pictures.
i did a "how old" one on him a few weeks ago, pic related
he aged roughly twice as fast as average (average, not normal - average is already super fast with all the sugar)

also all the lines on his forehead indicate heart problems, he might unironically die to one of the heart attacks he often makes fun of in meat eaters soon

Attached: steroid grandpa.jpg (849x725, 114K)

PS:
also note the severe sanpaku eyes that he developed

vegans fall for the meme that meat is somehow inherently evil and will kill you. I have never met a vegan I liked or respected they are all snotty jerks and need their asses kicked

>meatcuck
just say vegan.
cuck = not getting it and watching others get it
vegan = not getting meat and watching others get it
you are cucking yourself from eating meat. you are the meatcuck, which is why that retarded term will never ever stick.

honestly I respect vegans who do it because of their moral convictions even if I don't agree with them, the problem is this whole lie about vegan diets being 100% perfect for human health which is just not true or based on any real data.

There has never been a vegan population, there has never been even one family that's been completely vegan for at least 2 generations

The picture isnt really a couple of years apart. Its about ten years. The guy is also lives in england which ages you rapidly as is.

The food itself isnt bad when you know how to cook. If you need meat to make the dish palatable youre a fucking luddite who needs a cooking lesson.

Meat does cause heart disease. The only way you can deny that is by blindly disagreeing with countless statistically significant studies.
The problem when it comes to health for vegans is that they arent doing it for health, but under their belief system. To them, ethics has nothing to do with health and they are willing to suffer for that. Most, like omnivores, dont care what they eat; but vegans need to be very mindful about their diet as it is very easy to slip up. There are certainly exceptions who do well on it, and I still hold that the average unfit vegan is healthier than the average unfit omnivore.

Attached: Basedfellowomnivores.png (1066x600, 239K)

>There has never been a vegan population, there has never been even one family that's been completely vegan for at least 2 generations
Literally almost all animals are vegan. Chimps and gorillas dont make cheese and drink milk but they are stronger than you and could crush you.

Attached: r1386266_19676044.jpg (700x467, 53K)

mid 2015
end of 2018

>Meat does cause heart disease
it's not that simple

gorillas in zoos dropped like flies in the early 19th century because they were fed lots of meat, but you don't see the same effect in humans who still manage to live to their maximum potential lifespan on meat heavy diets.
humans clearly developed a tolerance towards meat consumption, some people just refuse to admit it because it hurts their beliefs.
The only people I know that have had heart attacks consume a fuckton of alcohol and sugar and are obese.
There probably are some people wh orespond badly to eating meat but they are not the norm, it's due to their LDL-C receptor density in the livers being abnormal among a bunch of other things concerning cholesterol metabolism.

Guys i have an announcement to make...
I'm vegan

They eat Meat if the get the chance though

>There has never been a vegan population, there has never been even one family that's been completely vegan for at least 2 generations
That's a dumb logic. There has not been a smallpox free population before the 1950s doesn't mean smallpox is good for you and should not be eradicated. Before the invention of condom, no historical population use condom. Doesn't mean that condom and birth control in general aren't good for the health of society and prevent overpopulation.

Ancient population are just ancient population. They dont live better off/more enlightened than us. In many ways they are way dumber than us. In ancient time, environmental stress is a real thing, so people need to use all available food material, farm animals, plants, hunting, gathering, etc. These days with industrialized food production, it is easier than ever to get plant based protein while we learnt more about animal cruelty, carbon emissions associated with factory farming, etc. Humanity moves forward, the moral arc of history bends towards justice, you can choose to be ahead of the curve or behind the curve. Factory farming and animal cruelty will be looked upon as a dark chapter in humanity.

It is that simple though, every single health organization (national and international bodies), as well as thousands of phd thesis, and huge studies run by men far smarter than us agree. Meat causes heart disease, meat causes cancer. We can eat it in healthy levels but having it every day is the problem. In reality we have only evolved to eat it once, maybe twice a week.

chimps and gorillas have different amino acid requirements and their guts ferment fiber in order to derive energy from short chain saturated fatty acids.
If you feed chimps or gorillas starches or fruit they get fat and diabetic, this is seen on zoo reports all the way from at least the early 19th century where animals were given unnatural diets and they developed problems like gorillas dying in their "teenage" years from eating too much meat and chimps getting fat and dying from heart attacks from eating too much net carbs.
The diet of chimps in zoos is mostly fiber and protein, you can't feed a human such type of diet so we shouldn't compare ourselves to chimps or base our diet on their natural one.

There has never been a human vegan nation or culture, ever.

>Why are people vegan?
Because they are better than you

>There has never been a human vegan nation or culture, ever.
Before the invention of condom, no nation or culture use condom. ALL nation and culture have their own history of racism and exclusion of others. Things evolve, most time for the better and more justice.

>That's a dumb logic.
no it isn't, diet is complex and so is the study of nutrition in humans since humans follow dietary patterns based on cultural practises and taste preferences which go beyond nutritional actual needs BUT at the very least we can look at the diets which are clearly capable of sustaining human development, and none of them are vegan.
we know for sure non vegan diets work, we don't know if vegan diets work, it has never ever been shown to work, ever, not a single pocket of humans has ever been vegan, such a diet is unnatural and therefore unsafe because even if it may work just the risk of developing problems for the majority of people is far too great, the only people supporting a vegan diet are vegans.
All the data backing up vegan diets are from studies looking at people on plant based diets, not vegan diets, and the ones who are "vegan" are only "vegan" during the duration of the study itself.
Factory farming and animal cruelty is irrelevant, what matters is health above all else, and a vegan diet has been falling short on this department considering the dropout rate due to neurological, cardiovascular, metabolic, skeletal/muscular problems, and not to mention it NEEDS to be supplement in order to even work, and not to mention that a lot of the supplements aren't even shown to actually work.
Most B12 supplements for example don't even compare to the B12 in animal products in bioavailability.
There's just so much shit we still don't know and as such even defending a vegan diet when it comes to health is just irresponsible.

>It is that simple though
It really is not and you just admitted it in your own post that is it isn't that simple.
If some thing CAUSES cancer, then ANY regular consumption would cause cancer in at least vast majority of cases right? well meat doesn't cause cancer, it might promote certain types of cancer but so do other foods like you wouldn't expect like fucking fruit.

except we are talking about diets retard, every single human being eats food, condoms are not a necessity of life so your bullshit post is 100% fucking irrelevant and useless, stop trying to run away from the main argument that vegan diets are not safe, literally no study has ever looked at even a single family that's been completely vegan since birth.
All nations and cultures have history of meat and animal product consumption
>things evolve
tell that to the people suffering on vegan diets shitting their guts out and aging like crazy

okay, but tell me, do you eat a reasonable quantity of meat, or are you eating a typical, cancer causing-heart destroying western diet of 2x types of meat a day?

look at hong kong and their meat consumption per capita

do tigers and lions suffer from cancer all over the place?
no right? why is that? do you know the difference in their metabolism and ours that would lead for this absence of cancer in tigers and lions but not in humans who eat a lot of meat?
you don't right? of course you don't, because meat doesn't CAUSE cancer, eating FOOD itself promotes cancer, there are vegans with colorectal cancer.
>heart destroying
leading cause of death in vegans is HEART DISEASE lmao, check it I'm not joking

You mean the roids make him look manly?

At no point did I ever try and make a comparison to animals. Why are you arguing with me Im effectively agreeing with you and just asking if you eat a western diet, and if so do you consider that healthy. You go on to strawman me into appeals to nature, moving goalposts, and ask me about an eastern diet.

Either lay off the raw meat or weed mate, its messing with your brain.

>Factory farming and animal cruelty is irrelevant, what matters is health above all els
Racism and dehumanization of our peers is irrelevant, what matters is how much cotton farmers in the south makes.

Non-human animals are our brothers and sisters. We all share a common ancestors. We know enough about hormones, brain functions, and neuroscience to know that they feel pain, suffer, fear, and anguish just like we do. Factory farming is unethical period.

I dont care about health argument. Some studies show that vegans are healthier and live longer. Some studies dont. Clearly it differs from person to person, and some vegan can be unhealthy just as some meat eaters can be health conscious. If it's slightly less healthy for me, but it is better off for my non-humans animal brothers and sisters then I'm fine with it.

I don't eat raw meat or smoke weed, why are you even replying to me?
I eat meat everyday, and there's no single piece of evidence that shows that meat itself CAUSES cancer or heart disease, not a single one.

>and there's no single piece of evidence that shows that meat itself CAUSES cancer or heart disease
World Health Organization. Do you know what else on IARC group 1? Tobacco and asbestos.
9. Processed meat was classified as carcinogenic to humans (Group 1). Tobacco smoking and asbestos are also both classified as carcinogenic to humans (Group 1). Does it mean that consumption of processed meat is as carcinogenic as tobacco smoking and asbestos?
No, processed meat has been classified in the same category as causes of cancer such as tobacco smoking and asbestos (IARC Group 1, carcinogenic to humans), but this does NOT mean that they are all equally dangerous. The IARC classifications describe the strength of the scientific evidence about an agent being a cause of cancer, rather than assessing the level of risk.

10. What types of cancers are linked or associated with eating red meat?
The strongest, but still limited, evidence for an association with eating red meat is for colorectal cancer. There is also evidence of links with pancreatic cancer and prostate cancer.

Get your Jordan Peterson broscience alternative fact out of here

>muh racism
Vegan just had to be an even bigger faggot

See pic. Being in Group 1 doesn't mean processed meat is equally as dangerous as tobacco, but there is the same amount of certainty and scientific consensus that processed meat is causing cancer as there is certainty and scientific consensus that tobacco and smoking causes cancer

Attached: _86336027_cancerous_meat_624.jpg (624x474, 48K)

Imagine being a literal racist in 2019

reminder that there never were large studies on people that lived off of high-quality animal products.
they only ever clump everyone together into "meat eaters" and "non-meat-eaters", with the former including mcdonalds garbage eating human cattle.
the premise of all of their studies might aswell be "processed foods cause cancer", because that is what they are actually testing for - instead they blame the meat for the carcinogenic effects of processed foods, then offer processed goyburgers as an alternative.

modern science has mostly devolved into a justification tool for legislation, with big money pumping whatever results they want.
right now they want you weak, dumb and infertile, and so they are massively pushing plant-based foods.
eat up, goy. eat your veggies.

>they only ever clump everyone together into "meat eaters" and "non-meat-eaters", with the former including mcdonalds garbage eating human cattle.
And the latter including oreo munching vegans. There are unhealthy sedentary jackasses on both sides, but overall non-meat eaters are healthier. Suck it goy, you ran out of scientific argument so you had to blame it on globalist Jow Forums conspiracy, which is pathetic.

Imagine not being a racist in 2019

Retarded Whig view of history

Yeah and they are also much less intelligent and only live like 30 years or so at max.

when the "world health organization" wants people to eat a sickness inducing diet it IS a global conspiracy. you can make fun of it, that doesn't make it less real.
and no, the groups aren't equal at all.
by definition, vegans are food CONSCIOUS people, meaning they are pre-selected for people making conscious choices about their diet. that alone filters out the bottom ~30% of literally retarded and borderline-retarded people that simply buy whatever and now absolutely nothing about nutrition.
vegans are completely wrong about health, of course, but as a group they have, for the aforementioned reason, a strong tendency to avoid processed foods.
your average 90 IQ mailman is not vegan. he eats whatever and he 100% eats way more processed stuff than a person that by definition is capable of making conscious choices about their diet.

>you ran out of scientific argument
appeal to authority is not an argument.

Based

The reason $$$they$$$ want you to be happier eating meat alternatives, is because food prices are going to rise dramatically in the future, as a result of the opposing pressures of population and global warming on food availability.
At the moment food is the cheapest it has ever been; it used to be that the average person would spend a third of their income or more on food, now it's around 10%. People used to eat a lot less meat generally, simply because they couldn't afford it, infact most places in the world still eat far less meat than industrialised countries do.
Meat will simply become unaffordable (in the quantities we eat today anyway) for most people even in industrialised countries; because the onions, maize and wheat used for animal feed will need to go to humans instead.

$$$They$$$ are trying to get ahead of this to ease the transition, because ultimately the reason this is happening is $$$their$$$ fault, and they don't want you to realise that and do something about it.

Attached: 56069ddadd089506028b46e3-750-1061.png (750x1061, 187K)

im not going to believe anything any sort of institution which tells people were going to have to eat bug burgers and cum corn has to say
the entire argument is retardedly reductionist. "Causes cancer" is either stupidly hyperbolic or ridiculously vague to the point of meaninglessness. How much bacon causes cancer? Any? Daily consumption? They dont know is the truth of the matter. I wouldnt deny that most people eat too much meat and that processed meat is terrible (though I dont see how cured meat = processed meat which they imply. You can get salami and bacon which isnt msm) but the fact is we, and almost all animals, should eat some meat and veganism is too extreme and dangerous.

Attached: cumburger.jpg (900x1200, 108K)

they are faggots who hate nature and, above all, god himself
t. pic related

Attached: 7F8A98A5439B40EEA8081731C656B754.jpg (404x467, 40K)

that research is extremely misleading/exaggerated, don't believe every article/infographic you find on the internet.

We're fucking omnivores. Balance.

All I know is that the media is pushing veganism, and that is enough reason for me not to do it.

> Meat bad, eat leaves.

The reason processed meats are considered carcinogenic is because of the preservative nitrate additives used like sodium nitrate, these compounds react into N-nitroso compounds or NOCs which are a known carcinogen.
These preservatives are used to prevent bacteria, specifically bacteria like botulinum (source of the nerve toxin Botox) from growing In cured meat.

>How much bacon causes cancer? Any? Daily consumption? They dont know is the truth of the matter.

The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) recently reported that eating processed meat can increase a person’s risk for colorectal cancer [1] and classified processed meat as carcinogenic to humans (Group1) based on sufficient evidence from epidemiological studies. It was estimated that each 50 g portion of processed meat eaten daily (approximately 2 bacon rashers), increased colorectal cancer risk by 18 per cent [1].

Like it would help if people would actually read the paper instead of mindlessly sharing worthless conjecture.

Veganism is awful, but I always think the “balance” retort is ridiculous. Balance what?

Only by 18%? That’s low relative risk, when smoking is in the thousands for cancer risk increase. Epidemiological studies are flawed

>that research is extremely misleading/exaggerated, don't believe every article/infographic you find on the internet.
I'm citing the actual World Health Organization official site

a cow might be your peer, but it's not mine

Sunlight is also a Group 1 carcinogen

Didn't s3vringe have a video on him where part of it showed that he uses an orange filter to give himself some color for his videos and he actually looks sickly without it?

exactly. it's like people in s o y lent green going: "well ok it's made from corpses, but maybe we just need to balance things out and eat only half of it"

every vegan does it. bobbys perspective recently did that with mic the vegan:
skip to 30mins
youtube.com/watch?v=2wngi53BDxY

>The strongest, but still limited, evidence for an association with eating red meat is for colorectal cancer. There is also evidence of links with pancreatic cancer and prostate cancer.

Well if you go deeper, it's not "meat" that's implicated in the cancer. It's specifically the high iron content. Solution? Drink coffee when your meat, as it inhibits iron absorption. Vitamin E too. Unfortunately vegans who eat a lot of grain products are fucked too as iron is added to almost all grain products.

You're right, I honestly didn't want to write a long ass post, so ended it with a lazy; "balance".

What I do is eat the way our ancestors ate(Weston A. Price's book sheds light on this).

Besides that, use intuition. If you eat brown bread and afterwards get gas and digestive issues, you don't need a study or book telling you that it's fucking you up. Also, try to avoid processed food.

It's an expensive way to eat though, I must admit that it's impossible to eat this way for most people. So eat what you can afford and feel good on.

>World Health Organization

Didn't they just announce that people who can't find a girlfriend are technically disabled?

Stop reading Breitbart

>The scientifically illiterate plebs disgust me

"Scientific consensus" is not the same as a universal associative correlation that is repeatable in almost every single clinical study involving smoking. In this case while not satisfying wholly the 9 or 10 Bradford Hill Criteria for causality, there was enough of a case to to pin smoking with damage in humans. A "consensus" by government approved scientists had nothing to do what the literature says. Its also important to note companies finance most of the publicly available research in the market, including academic.

This didn't happen over night but took years of obfuscation to overturn corruption in both government, and through public challenges to the status quo. No "census" ever unfucked that mess, but helped to solidify pseudo science well beyond its expiration date.

Better said the current system is dogmatic and takes decades if even that to break down pseudo scientific garbage because of these monopolies on research, including the aforementioned "scientific consensus" which means fuck all. Either the literature says something or it doesn't. Its also why expert testimony means nothing and has the least amount of weight in research.

>red meat causes cancer

Its based on uncontrolled associations like a retarded conspiracy theory. Its worse because food ingested follows through a chain of enzymatic, metabolic reactions, a good deal of which are known to us now. Yet there is still no underpinned mechanism yet that supports such an assertion for unprocessed animal meats. Though there is in part a care for factory farmed, due to the use of antibiotics which do pass unto humans, and pesticides from feed, or the ratios of omega 6 fatty acids. Though if say we compared a meat heavy diet to plants, the plant eaters are almost double that in these negative metrics for omega 6 and pesticides...

Its also important that most of these associations are based on food frequency questionnaires...

Attached: 1557102108321.jpg (337x367, 95K)

>wahwah
If you're smarter than the dozens of people at WHO, why not conduct your own study and get published in high impact factor journal?
This is the problem with fad diet memers, climate skeptic, flat earthers, alternative fact fags in general. You can't compete in the realm of peer review and had to thrive in the blogosphere or anonymous mongolian fly fishing imageboard

oh look, it's another episode of lets compare an average person with a person eating a suboptimal diet but that takes care of themselves in 5 other ways so they end up being healthier than the average(which by now is obese in Amurica) person.
There was a study done recently that compare meat eaters that shop at whole foods with vegans that shop at whole foods. Guess what, there was no difference in longevity, with meat eaters actually edging out vegans by a bit.
This debate is fucking retarded, vegans always bring the same recicled correlation studies. In 2017 there were 54 correlation studies followups(so they did the actual causation studies) published. Out of those 54 only 3 of the causation studies proved the correlation studies right, with more than 30 showing THE OPPOSITE EFFECT. And those had stronger correlation than the measly 1.2x that meat consumption does, which literally every scientist in a field other than nutrition recognizes is basically worth nothing. To put it in perspective smoking has a 25x to 50x factor, compared to meats 1.2x (1.0 is no effect).

oh, and I forgot to mention, that measly 1.2 is regarding PROCESSED (which we literally know contains added carcinogens), not grassfed and cooked in shitty vegetable oils meat.

that is exactly the point that makes all those studies so insanely unscientific:
any actual scientist would want to control for input and make sure to ONLY test the effects of the differing substances (meat or no meat etc.) in question.
that means by definition ruling out effects of EVERYTHING else.
they do rule out people on chronic medication, don't they? so why not rule out people with chronic consumption of food additives and other harmful chemicals?
the only way to actually compare would be to look at people that eat organic products only. as long as you don't do that, you - by definition - have no idea how large the impact of the substance in question is, as it will not come separated from industrial chemicals and other harmful stuff.
for instance people that eat a lot of meat are more likely to also consume a lot of extremely unhealthy vegetable oils, as they will in general fry way more foods. there might be certain very particular food additives or cocktails/mixtures of particular additives that are the actual main cause of differences - but we will never find out, because no one actually wants to.

this is such an elemental flaw in scientific reasoning that i have lost all, and i mean 100% trust in medical "science".
if you can't even start out a study by making sure you are measuring what you want to measure, you are not a scientist. end of story.

these people are right because they went to medical school which has a whole of less than 24 course hours on nutrition.
>but what about these other people that went to medical school that say the opposite
oh they dont matter they are obviously quacks

You are acting like the establishment was always right.
20 years ago the standard treatment for menopause was to give women estrogen because correlation studies proved it reduced all cause mortality by 30%.
after 15ish years of doing this they did a causation study and figured out that exogenous estrogen actually increases all cause mortality by 30%, it's just that in the earlier correlation study the women that had to take pills were more careful with their health so even though the pills were hurting them, them taking care of themselves was a whopping 60% reduction .
What? Healthy user bias? No, I haven't heard of it.

>these people are right because they went to medical school which has a whole of less than 24 course hours on nutrition.
That's 24 course hours on nutrition more than (You)

This. Given 99% of men lift for appearance's sake, it's ironic how ignorant they are of how roids can fuck up your face.

Bro, its pretty clear you don't understand any of the science, "scientific concensus", "peer review" are buzzwords the illiterate us to deflect from their non-existing understanding of the topic. If you knew a mechanism by which unprocessed meat caused cancer, I'd by reading it by now, because you would've posted it to buttress your argument, but its not here. Very few people are actually able to post such literature because few are those who actually have some comprehension of science, let alone read it. Also if the WHO had a documented mechanism, you'd likely have posted it, but guess what? There isn't one

>dozens of people at WHO, why not conduct your own study and get published in high impact factor journal

The WHO is the financial project of David Rockefeller and his trillionaire oil family. Incidentally Rockefeller henchman, Canadian Maurice Strong created on his behalf almost every UN environmental agency. Near the end of his life his crony defrauded several UN organizations and fled to Communist China, where he lived almost until the end of his life.Strong was able to get sanctuary in China because of his cousin, Anna Strong lived personally with Chairman Mao for three fucking years, and was part of the internal committee for spreading communism not just in China, but internationally

The IPCC itself was given life by Strong, and incidentally it was hacked and the notorious "hockey stick" emails, which caches still exist showed the IPCC maliciously with forethought manufactures climate data out of thin air to meet the agenda. Explains why IPCC data is commonly not aligned to NASA

Life and Times: Maurice Strong (Complete) - 9:45min mark discusses Rockefeller and Maurice Strong's role in the formation of the UN
youtube.com/watch?v=fhkxC1Q2FNU

Also note if you can be bothered to watch the CBC doc in whole, it shows how numerous high ranking Canadian politicians were also married to the hip of Rockefeller's money

- original post
Also not bullshiting the marxist cousin part, that shit is very real.

(Quote -)

Investigations into the UN’s Oil-for-Food-Program found that Strong had endorsed a cheque for $988,885 made out to M. Strong — issued by a Jordanian bank. The man who gave the cheque, South Korean business man Tongsun Park was convicted in 2006 in a US Federal court of conspiring to bribe UN officials. Strong resigned and fled to Canada and thence to China where he has been living ever since.

Strong is believed to have sanctuary in China because of his cousin, Anne Louise Strong, a Marxist who lived with Mao Tse Tung for two years, and when she died in 1970, her funeral was arranged by Premier Chou En-Lai. Anne Louise Strong was a Comintern member — an organization formed in 1919 as the Third International, with one of its aims to use “by all available means, including armed force, for the overthrow of the international bourgeoisie…”

Maurice Strong, as an 18-year-old Canadian from Manitoba, started work at the United Nations in 1947 as a junior officer in the UN Security Section, living with the UN Treasurer, Noah Monod. Following his exposure for bribery and corruption in the UN’s Oil-for-Food scandal Maurice Strong was stripped of many of his 53 international awards and honours he had collected during his lifetime working in dual role of arch conservationist and ruthless businessman.

quadrant.org.au/opinion/doomed-planet/2015/12/discovering-maurice-strong/

Attached: anna-louise-strong1959.jpg (532x381, 50K)

>Why are people vegan?

The two main reasons are attention and smugness.

I'm the quote in the middle and if you read carefully my point is the same as you

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/51456605/
friendly reminder, all diet posters are astro turfing shitposters.
70/28 currently, lol.

when will you retards learn don't do any meme diets.
based poster
bluepilled npc retard poster

Not even ruminants are vegan, they eat insects, birds, rodents and whatever else is on the ground and can't move

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-072713_Drive.jpg (667x506, 153K)

The thing is it actually isn't mono crops kill more biomass as animals then even animal factory farming... your just subjectively selecting cute animals over mice, birds, fish and insects to gains some some of moral high ground while deluding yourself... I kill 1 cow once a year from a local farm with 0 packaging. My impact is orders of magnitude less then yours and I ONLY eat meat.

Science requires the scientific method: observe, hypothesize, design controlled experiment, collect data, make conclusions. Most nutritional studies involve: observe, collect survey data, make conclusion. No science says whole food animal sources are bad for you. It's specially ridiculous when humans have eaten meat forever.

right. still dont get why there isn't a huge bug meat industry with so many vegans everywhere

Why are people not vegan?

being a meatcuck is awful & you end up on a highly retarded diet of mostly meat and dairy just to adhere to the marketing jews, you have 0 energy and crave animal foods, seems strange to go against what we have evolved to eat, end up craving nutrients, and then just ignore the feeling. so glad I escaped this cult before it's too late

also whats up with all meatcucks being fatasses? pic related. these photos of genuine meat eaters, theres countless other examples walking around in America, compared to people like nimai deldago who literally just look healthier and healthier as time goes on

meat causing 14 of the 15 major diseases is the biggest fucking cause of death and I can't believe I fell for it, heart disease is our number one killer because we're a nation of fat meatcuck couch potatos, not because of vegans, if you exercise every day, stop abusing animals, and eat a diet of zero cholesterol your chances of heart disease is almost nonexistent

Attached: 640fe10fad351a8afbdb26e8de1ea9da.jpg (1199x994, 187K)

Reminder

Attached: raw.jpg (1436x791, 248K)

Vitamin A: sweet potatoes
B6: Tofu
Vitamin D: Mushrooms
Vitamin F: Flax Oil
K2: Fermented fooss
Amino acids: All can be found in plants, Amino acids are not created by animal cells, they are already in plants.

It's like you guys are retarded or something

>CoQ10 is not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of any medical condition. It, however, is sold as a dietary supplement.
R
E
T
A
R
D
S

Attached: 1568174039679.jpg (600x693, 56K)

>your just subjectively selecting cute animals over mice, birds, fish and insects to gains some some of moral high ground while deluding yourself... I kill 1 cow once a year from a local farm with 0 packaging
This is fucking retarded right wing talking points. What do these cows eat?
Corn if they live in feedlot, and grass if they're ""organic"". Keeping the corn lot and grass lot also kill mice birds and insects. Even more because you need to keep the cow for 18-24 months, feed them corn/grass then slaughter them. Same deal with chicken and pig farming, who are also fed corn. Animals in general feed on arable lots that could've been repurposed for actual plant based food. So your footprint, whether it is carbon emissions or killed critters are larger as meat eaters.

The only somewhat defensible meat eating practice is if you hunt/fish your meat yourself, and skilled enough to give the animals a quick painless death.

>show me sum studiehs
>REEE I dont like your studies
>read my blog post or youtube videos instead
Literally flatearthers lmao

>Vitamin D: Mushrooms
Not D3 mate, good luck finding that in plants. Same goes for B12.
Also what about carnosine, taurine and DHA?

Attached: vegan.jpg (1032x650, 108K)

if you dont take a vitamin d supplement and unironically try to get it from your diet you migh already have brain damage

Imagine if all parents who have obese kids get charged with neglect and parental abuse. Half of amerifats would be in jail lmao

Attached: 37bcf54d-b4b5-4ae0-bbae-a163d8cef9df-obesity1.jpg (986x555, 137K)

If you eat meat and get enough sunlight you really don't need to supplement vitamin D

>Not D3 mate, good luck finding that in plants. Same goes for B12
I get my B12 from Red Bulls

Attached: red_bull_611269108026_01.jpg (700x700, 49K)

> frank tufano who literally just look healthier and healthier as time goes on
I agree with everything you said except this
and to be honest, perhaps this carnivore thing is another meme. The idols promoting the diet are all retarded as fuck, balding from low T, skinny, etc.

I would support this but vegans are still subhuman, even worse than fatties desu because they consciously do it to themselves and force it on children.

not everyone lives in africa tyrone try getting enough sunlight when its -10°C with 4 hours of light, plus meat doesnt have much vitamin d.
optimal levels are around 100 nmol/L, and it takes about 9000IUs a day to get most people over that. so good luck eating a kg of fish every day just for your vitamin D.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5541280

Attached: 1568491916684.png (526x570, 231K)

when did this board begin substituting the no spaces s o y with *onions?
was a faggot mod triggered or something?
I don't know when it began, cause I never really used the word, but recently wanted to

>N
>E
>W

You need like 400 IU on the low end, it's just not that hard to get. I do cardio outside, eat lunch outside at work, read outside, etc. My blood work has always come back alright, even when I lived in the Midwest. I don't know what you faggots are bitching about they make olive oil derived D3 supplements so you don't have to eat critters.
>kg
Keep your heathen measurements to yourself plantfag

>plantfag
nice cope, just because you are wrong doesnt mean everybody is a retarded vegan.

Attached: 1568482018670.jpg (255x98, 6K)

no you

Take your fucking vitamin tablets goy cattle I won't stop you.

nice counter argument, also better not brush your teeth because its unnatural.
western people are completely removed from their natural habitat so thats why you need to supplement. if you spend all day naked in the sun you are making it and dont need supplements.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22264449

Attached: 1568483817719.jpg (709x800, 494K)