Why does coffee make me mentally foggy and soy?

it legits make me weak as a man

Attached: coffee.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Because you are a genetically weak faggot I guess.

it reveals your self

because you are drinking bean soup, and beans are completely full of chemicals that soak up whatever minerals are around them, depleting you.
that is a beans goddamn job in nature: to soak up minerals as aggressively as possible. its an organism that competes with others for fast and efficient growth, it has evolved over billions of years to be as effective at TAKING from whatever it is thrown into.
you are lining your entire gut in a concentrate from that process, always remember that.

You literally post this same thread with the same image everyday for the past months. What's your end game?

to make ppl stop drinking a poison.

Autistic.

how is it autistic. literally its bad for you, leeches mineral, increases stress etc.

because coffee is literally poisonous to the human body. you might as well drink bleach.

>You literally post this same thread with the same image everyday for the past months

It drops your blood sugar, but most people usually get a stress reaction and gets high on adrenaline+cortisol. Try to combo it with food

it is bad for people, yes. but you don't want everyone to be healthy, do you? most people shouldn't have high energy levels, as they are on average more destructive than constructive influences on the world. the less of them there is, the better.
trust in the better ones finding out about the poisons themselves, it's not your duty to fix things people don't want to fix themselves.

So Pythagoras was right?

based

Minerals are good for you.

my boy said fuck beans

Does green tea (caffeinated) have this same issue? Is green tea made from beans? I dont even know

This thread is 100% autism. There is nothing wrong with coffee.

This is some shit-tier bro science right here.

Green tea is made from dried leaves of a plant.

maybe stop drinking 4 cups a day and eat correctly

Listen to all these addicts
I bet they cannot quit for a week

covfefe keeps me sharp!

About what?

LOOOLWUT

>thinks coffee is an actual bean..

>bean soup
More like bean broth.

because you are onions.