Are calories reliable? I've been sitting on ~2k cals for about 2 weeks (with 3...

Are calories reliable? I've been sitting on ~2k cals for about 2 weeks (with 3.5k cal tdee) and seen virtually no weight loss.

Anyone with similar experiences? I know it might be a bit early to be making judgements but I want my muscle definition right now mommy right now.

Attached: images - 2019-08-12T170704.565.jpg (225x224, 6K)

nice b8

Why would this be bait

either you're eating more than you think or your TDEE is much lower

or your scales aren't accurate

basically you're going wrong somewhere

overestimating tdee
underestimating calorie intake

>be fat autist neet
>walk to the kitchen a couple times a day
>that means im very active more active than an athlete when calculating tdee
>calories on side of hoho box says 200 calories per serving that means the whole box is only 200 calories right
>liter of coke says 200 calories per serving that means the whole liter is only 200 calories right
> eat 5 boxes of hohos and drink 5 liters of coke
>omg guys im eating 1500 calories less than my tdee why am i still a fat fuck

Kek

Eating set number of calories but not counting macros. Probably hoovering mac and cheese and fruit loops wondering why you are a fat whore.

Get your velcro shoes on and saunter down to your local university.
Your ability to create energy from nothing is instrumental in our understanding of physics.

CICOtards ITT thinking homeostasis doesn't exist.
Your BMR will adjust depending on gradual change in caloric demand

Isn't summer over yet?

Attached: 1497725474603.jpg (960x936, 42K)

You repeat information that you've heard but don't understand.

>This person on YouTube said CICO was wrong so instead of trying to better my life I'll just be a fat retarded coping piece of sub-human shit.
Provide 1 credible source that disproves CICO and physics as we know it.

God you're fucking stupid.
Do you know what homeostasis is?

you fucking retard, your metabolism CAN adapt, but we're talking about a measly 100-300 calories here, your body cannot prevent you from losing weight in a big enough defecit, only slow it down.

what the fuck does homeostasis have to do with fat fucks thinking they're perpetual motion machines

Your body either burns fat from food or burns fat off your body for fuel, ot doesn't generate it from nowhere.
Therefore, you're lying to yourself about what you eat. Like every fatfuck ever. You do realize all those small packets of chips and snickers bars you eat throughout the day add up?

Keep backtracking mouthbreather

Your body can adapt to a lower caloric demand, it can also adapt to a higher caloric demand which is fucking based. Look up reverse dieting.

I'm not OP and I am losing weight you retard

You keep using that word but it doesn't sound like you understand what it means. Homeostatis is the state your body strives to maintain. It's a much broader term and it's not weight loss related. I guess you're referencing metabolic adaptation specifically, not homeostasis.

How do you have a TDEE of 3500 cals? I lift weights 6 times a week, jog 3 times a week, and do HIIT twice a week. Mine is around 3000-3100.

Fuck dude how are you so active to have that high a TDEE and eat 2000 cals? I am fucking starving within two hours of a meal. I could easily smash 500 more calories than what i eat most days.

>It's a much broader term
Which includes weight loss
We get stronger from lifting weights because of homeostasis
We get tanned from the sun because of homeostasis

Gradual changes in caloric demand with fixed protein will result in an adjustment of your BMR. This can occur in either direction.

Throwing around broad terms to explain something away is generally an indicator that your are full of shit. Try not doing that if you want people to take you serious.

Fuck off retard, what am I trying to explain away?
I despise you CICOtards so why would I spoon feed you

Post body lardlord. I bet you're actually a slug who just can't keep his mouth shut. While metabolic adaption exists it's not "that" big of a deal, your TDEE goes down, sure. But you can compensate in myraid of ways.

I'm not OP and I am losing weight successfully you drooling retard

not him but mine was around there when i wss walking all day at college and lifting. also, 6'2" 230lbs and sub 20% bf has a high bmr

Reminder that there are master b&ers on this site who intentionally pretend CICO doesn’t work and try to lead people astray

Attached: E7E54E91-569A-4E4B-9847-974669AE9787.jpg (750x462, 223K)

We know you're not OP, you're the retard ( ) who thinks he's the only one that doesn't know TDEE isn't a simple function of your lean body mass.

TDEE is meme, TWEE is patrician
Refeeds will help stave off this metabolic adaptation

This is literally most of the weight loss community not necessarily Jow Forums but I am also in a weight loss group on Facebook for the keks and this is real

Literal lmao