What do you usually get complimented for?

What do you usually get complimented for?

Attached: 66992655_p11.png (950x1275, 818K)

>being smart
>my car of the supreme gentleman
>being tall

voice, looks, height and athletic achievements

i look 'cute' sometimes and being rational in stressful situations

Doing a very good job! :3

People say I'm really funny; have really nice tattoos; good fashion sense; smart and eloquent

That's about it...

I used to get complimented for my eyes

Usually my voice since I don't post pictures of myself normally. Hairdressers always drool over me when I go to get mine cut, but maybe they do that to everyone idk.

Sometimes people say that I did a good job. Which feels kinda pointless cause if I did then I already know and if I didn't do a good job then why tell me I did.

I've been told on many occasions I'm very caring and that I look out for others in an almost motherly way. I don't really get it.
They just want you to feel appreciated
user

My eyes, and the double-edged sword of being 'interesting'

i dont know. my mom used to say im really intelligent but i doubt she really meant it, and if she did, i didnt make her proud

mainly my height and good facial structure, also cleaning out my cum cabinet without having to be asked

butt and boobs and it pisses me off

Are you a male(male)? You probably shouldn't have boobs.

My creativity and my "bravery" because of my life choices/jobs.

if you get complimented you are not a robot.

Attached: 1546195134968.jpg (576x576, 43K)

Being creative/smart. My family always compliments me on my looks though theyre just being nice of course

female stupid, it makes me mad that guys think it must be flattering to comment on my butt and boobs. Its just rude and inappropriate.

I've been complimented on my eyes 3 times.

"Seeming kinda chill"
What do they all mean by this?

I get told I seem smart. When kids say it, they mean it. When adults say it, they think I'm dumb.
I have a literal genius iq, stupid adults

I wish I had a nice voice. I sound like an 8 year old with a cold. Probably also why adults assume I'm stupid.

Whenever I go to a hair salon, they never stop talking about how thick my hair is, like they're in awe. Why is that a thing? Do they do this to everyone?

They also say this to me and even girls in highschool used to touch my hair becaause "they liked it"

uh i used to get complimented on being smart and that was it

now i act stupid so people compliment me on being funny sometimes i guess. people also like compliment me on my hair/eyes sometimes and the fact i sing/play guitar

When I worked in a drive through, old people would constantly tell me to get into radio because if my voice, and when I'm running or at the gym I'll occasionally get a compliment on my calves.
My girlfriend tells me I'm very kind to certain people as well, but I don't really see that one.

I've only gotten a compliment about my looks once or twice and that was about my hair, like "hey you did your hair different? it looks good" kinda thing, little jealous at all the hotties in this thread u.u

Being calm and serious and thats it

im 6'3 and nobody cares
green eyes and nobody cares
curly wild grey hair and nobody notices or cares
big glasses and nobody notices or cares

Problem solving

Some guys the other day said they liked my thigh gap, was that a compliment?

Thigh gap is attractive trait, if that's what you mean. Though creepy thing to say

I wore a bigge smalls shirt and a girl said she liked it.

Had guys and gals my age compliment my smile, one saying it was "real genuine" which felt nice. Had a boss say he appreciated my hard work ethic and friendly attitude. Once had an older woman say my voice was nice and deep and belonged on a radio station.