How the fuck do you not end up like these guys? Would being Jow Forums help you?

How the fuck do you not end up like these guys? Would being Jow Forums help you?

youtu.be/1jAzhumridY

Attached: DC05C618-FC13-413A-AAD9-CB30CCEB81F2.jpg (1237x1551, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B_86DuIkYIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just be fit and confident bro; just today i've made out with a chick at a club all night long, even if you get rejected just brush it off friendly and hit on another one.

The worst thing is that them being ugly is only half the reason they got rejected. The other half is their autistic behaviour.

1) Don't try to kiss strangers
2) Don't get so drunk you try to kiss anything with tits
3) Learn how to read body language

seriously most of these are just drunk people at a club, macking on total strangers doesn't usually work unless you're smoking hot

Wrong. Yes, you need to look good too, but it is entirely possible to make out with a total stranger. There's no reason not to try.

>that guy who starts dancing with a shirtless dude after being rejected by a girl
completely fucking based

Sure, but if you don't want to get rejected, that's 80% how you do it. Don't try to kiss strangers. It won't usually work out. Just answering OP's question.

Kek

them being ugly is closer to 90% why

attractive people can be autistic as they like

most of these thots aren't even gl though and probably have shit careers too (pump material maybe, not relationship), clubbing is a meme

Body language u fuckers, also, chat a lil bit, let her know your intentions and see her facial expressions, if she rejects you after she's been play nice then just leave because MAJOR THOT

Jow Forums in a nutshell

1. attractive peoples can be autistic because of video related, it's like surprise i'm pulling out the stupid and lazy approach. (nobody expect the spanish inquisition)

2. thoses guys are unbelievable lazy and disrespectful, literally it's like picking a baby by it's footsie and being butthurted because it cries.

3. doesn't it feels good to actually know you're not that bad with girls ?

just fucking LOL if you spend time at clubs in the year 2019
its literally only a place for ethnic subhumans to spend money and 4/10 girls to feel gassed up by rejecting desperate incels

why are these white boys embarassing themselves for 5/10 club hoes?

I like how nearly all of these women are potato faced albatrosses.

>kissing in 2019
You don’t know when the last time she sucked a dick was. She could have just given Chad a rusty trombone for all you know. I don’t want some sluts dick suckers touching my lips. Tell a bitch “i gotta be in love” with you to kiss you then they will suck your dick trying to earn a kiss

Getting only rejected in life hurts man.

t. Brown 3/10 manlet

Why would you do this as an average/ugly guy at a fucking CLUB? Do they not realize that girls aren't going to kiss/makeout with you because they feel like the entirety of the people there are judging them? They wouldn't be caught dead making out with just an average guy infront of so many people, it's why they only go for chads even if they are subpar themselves.

That doesn't mean you cant get these girls. You can. It just has to be in places where they don't feel like they're being judged by others.

i found out last week that girls literally give rimjobs to guys nowadays

Like look at these two. The guy is CLEARLY above her league., but still in the average category. She's just flat out an ugly girl who is lucky to have him interested in her. But, the camera's are rolling, people are judging, and so nope, sorry, can't do it, gonna go find chad.

Attached: kiss.jpg (594x372, 31K)

What a bitch

Her profile is putrid tier

Why would you expect a woman to kiss you when she doesn't know you and you creep up behind her like the biggest 'tist alive? Please tell me you guys aren't this socially autistic. They are right to reject these fags. Even the biggest Chad has to at least face them and establish rapport first, even if it takes 5 seconds.

Go watch some PUA/general social videos, my men. Learn how to not be creepy autists if you're so deep in the hole you can't see what these guys are doing wrong.

It doesn't matter if he's above her league if he's being a fucking weird asshole and can't read her body language to soothe her anxiety first.

Attached: Megan.jpg (750x563, 88K)

>How the fuck do you not end up like these guys? Would being Jow Forums help you?

Don't.....do any of this

1) Trying to kiss a random girl in a club is the pinnacle of desperation. You can pick up chicks without trying to assault them with your disgusting mouth. If they want to go home with you, they will without a surprise assault

You will be flirting far before a makeout session. It's super obvious if things are going anywhere with a girl. If you are unsure, then it's definitely not going anywhere. If you are too socially autistic to know if they are flirting or not, tough titties

2) Any girl worth taking home, will not respond to some greasy fuck loser coming up and randomly trying to make out of them. If they do, congrats, you now how mouth herpes and whatever STD is still left in the dried cum mixed with dick cheese in her vagina from the homeless bum she fucked earlier after her binger last night. At least she has a 50/50 chance of having taken a shower given that she shit herself while passed out on her friends couch last night. But hey, she's cute.

>PUA
youtu.be/B_86DuIkYIs

Attached: 72BA46C3-09D7-4668-868B-E098D9211479.jpg (600x442, 17K)

not really that big but im semi fit/skinny (78kg 6'1)
ive approached and hooked up with around 20 girls in the club and probably gotten rejected 3-4 times, just be flirty and dont spill your spaghetti

Try RSD dude

oh man, why do people brutalize manlets like this

Because they're being creepy faggots.

>its literally only a place for ethnic subhumans to spend money and 4/10 girls to feel gassed up by rejecting desperate incels
never seen a more fitting description kek

This is why I just let girls hug and kiss me instead

> try becoming an insta/YT sensation
and/or pay a bunch of thots to make this happen in the most unrealistic ways or get some of the thots to show up at your door completely for free in hopes that their views/subs peak just like cringe connor and then be like
> "oh hey, we were just filming a video :^)"

why would you just make the move for a kiss out of nowhere anyway? ultimate cringelord move

Attached: kuuk.jpg (982x970, 69K)

How is that the worst thing?

I used to go with a bisexual wing girl and we pulled every single time, then had 3ways at her place. Quit when I caught STDs (used a condom but I still caught it).

>How the fuck do you not end up like these guys?
Stop trying.

can't they just pat them in the head or something, this is just brutal for the little guys

not really, he was just trying to save face and even got rejected by the shirtless guy...

They could be 10/10 looks and confidence and would still be creeps. Don't grope and kiss someone you haven't even spoken too. You need to introduce yourself and talk to someone first and even then

because that is how they're treated by other men outside of situations like this. no man who isn't worthless would shit on some random guy because he is short. a powerless loser would tho.

both you and the retards in the video are clueless retards

Loneliness

It's important to brutally shut down creeps so that they stop doing what they're doing.

correct, however the thots aren't thinking that. they just want to look powerful

They don't want anything in that moment except for the creep to go away. It's an instinctual reaction. Women are based for shutting down autistic creeps and forcing men to become better versions of themselves.

This is just brutal, at least the brotha tried to cheer him up.

Attached: Untitled.png (1040x1336, 1.79M)

It's got nothing to do with their relative "tiers" this dude is literally creeping and should be thrown oyt and banned for life

oh yeah of course, that's all they want. that must be why they're laughing and looking at their friends for approval

yeah that dude is based for giving him a dance when nobody else would. but he didn't appreciate it :(

Because they're nervous, dude.
Think about how much weaker women are than men. Imagine some larger guy much stronger than you, that you don't know, came up and tried to kiss you. That's what it's like for women.

>just

Attached: just.png (139x250, 33K)

fuck i tried this last night and got kicked out while drunk then someone comes out and tells me the girl is 17

why the fuck is she in the same restaurant/bar as all these other guys at midnight dancing grinding on them

>they're laughing and looking at their friends for approval

I love this David attenborough approach
So far from reality

By "better version of themselves" you mean a guy who compliment her lazy personality and submissive almost prayish sexual fantasies? The idea of good men just tell you how much the average man care about women.

I know where you're coming from man but the chick at 0:19 is exaggerating for the camera. Your comparison isn't quite accurate because I wouldn't kiss a guy under any circumstances (unless he was really hot).

>By "better version of themselves" you mean a guy who compliment her lazy personality and submissive almost prayish sexual fantasies?

Hahaha how pathetic are you

I bet you post about "No more mr nice guy, all women want are assholes, well I'm going to be an asshole now"

Better version of themselves means no more creeping on women out of desperation and no more idolizing, obsessing over women, putting pussy on a pedestal

It means go do something else. Like a hobby or advancing your career or anything but obsessing over "women" as a whole and projecting your insecurities on women who appear in youtube video for 5 seconds that purposefully edited and cut

What a fucking loser

guy at 1:44 is so handsome and mogs that chinlet of a girl so much

i think these girls are just really insecure probably and makes no sense when they get up so close to them and dance into their space but refuse everything it's like they use you as a prop to dance with but i have seen successful encounters like this you literally just need to talk for like 2 mins before going in for the kiss to break the stranger barrier

And here we have an user who likes to make references to, and draw parallels with, TV show presenters so people will think he's clever and amusing; these are generally a conceited species who like to make judgements about the perceptions of others, but ironically are lacking in self awareness themselves

>i think these girls are just really insecure probably

Or they're just out dancing and a weirdo comes up and aggressively tries to kiss them

>when they get up so close to them and dance into their space but refuse everything it's like they use you as a prop to dance

You know women aren't sex objects right
They can wanna dance with someone and not want to take it further. Crazy fucking shit, I know.

>you literally just need to talk for like 2 mins before going in for the kiss to break the stranger barrier

Gotta love the "if you do the right combination her safe will open". Lol each woman is different, if you aren't autistic and talk to them...it will be obvious if it's going anywhere or not. If not, move on. Case closed.

There is a thing called escalation.. you don’t just try to kiss a girl right away that’s actually retarded and creepy

Professional cope

Jesus this is the cringiest reply I think I've read here

New a guy on the ugly side of average that would always make out with chicks at clubs. Decent looking ones too. It was gross

you really are retarded. if you can't understand such blatant irony, you should really fuck off to another website where things are spoonfed to you

Someone's upset
it's okay special snowflake, this is a safe space and no one can hurt you here

You sound like a woman no offense

just in case you are wondering... yes, they absolutely love the way doing shit like this makes them feel. especially on camera. women are like fucking ants.

There is an extremely large percentage of men who date women, pickup up women at the bar, etc who have never once heard of pickup artists or anything even remotely related, and they wouldn't be considered models by any stretch of the imagination

I'm convinced that you have to be mildly autistic to even consider PUA as anything other than really strange

oh really einstein, you think those GIRLS are INSECURE?! howd you figure that one out sherlock holmes?

...and you call other posts cringey? yikes. still doesn't change the fact you're an autist who can't read between the lines though

only betas believe in approaching a woman who is not giving them signals that she wants them

there is nothing alpha about embarrassing the fuck out of yourself approaching a chick that doesnt want your beta ass

which RSD and what videos

Top post from a beta who reads pickup artist bs

Attached: Nice.webm (614x768, 1.64M)

didn't say I was into PUA. it's for autists so it's surprising you're not all over it. you seriously have a single digit IQ

if you're the least bit socially adjusted this will never happen to you cause you'll have the cognition to realize when a girl is attracted to you, and the social awareness to know when it's time to make your move

this kind of cringy shit only happens to the idiots who take the whole "just be confident!!!" crap to heart and think it means ignoring social cues and completely lacking self awareness

Ants are smart, hard working, strong and caring. Please don't compare them to human females.

Pretty easy. Don't try to kiss strangers. What were these autists thinking?

Sounds like a good way to get oral herpes and many other diseases

Honestly i would do the same as above average looking dude, I need a few seconds to judge their breath and see if there's a possibility of them raping me against my will, weak women do not enter my mouth.

Only ever happened to me once at the end of a Tinder date

I knew it wasn't going well, not much conversation, neither of us were too interested, both made excuses to leave maybe 2 hours into the date. Then as we're saying bye she lingered in a way that made me for a brief moment think she was waiting for the kiss, and as I'd had a few I thought "has this gone well and I not noticed?" so I went for it and was given the cheek

Nice girl, cringed the whole way home as I shoulda known better. We never spoke again of course

>oh yeah of course, that's all they want. that must be why they're laughing and looking at their friends for approval

Need I say more

How can people be so fucking autistic they can't read body language? She's standing there with her arms crossed, turned away from him, and he goes for the kiss. What the fuck?

Attached: 1568133845111.jpg (1018x1024, 110K)

Do not disrespect me.

>because he is short
We're not shitting on them because they're short. We're shitting on them because they're the epitome of autism

Is it just me or are all the girls in this video sub 3/10

I would never bang any of these thots

If you feel any doubt whatsoever, just don't do it at all and leave abruptly like that's what you wanted. In the case that she didn't want it, no harm done just forget about it. In the case that she did, she will be more open/aggressive with you next time. Of course the key is to meet up again really quickly, otherwise she'll just find some other dick. I do a quick probe via text to see if she wants more of me. I also have a good voice so I ask if I can call, then I talk for 5 min to loosen her up and ask her somewhere. I just ask "What are you doing? Cool I'm doing this. I'm done at this time. Want to go do thing? Ok bye." I'm usually doing jack shit, I lie to create the "get it while it's hot" effect, like I have a busy schedule and am squeezing her in, even when I'm sitting home playing video games.

Also, 2 hours for a first date? What the fuck user, I won't spend more than 30 min for an initial encounter. Leaves more mystery and tension. Of course I also don't give a fuck about the woman and just want to nut so talking for more than that is torture for me. Women are fucking boring.

that wasn't me, you ailing retard. my first post was responding to your David Attenborough comment ironically. regardless, linking that comment to PUA is tenuous at best

>kissing girls in 2019
That's basically pre-rape shitlord, stay home if you can't behave like a normal respectful human being.

that's why average/ugly guys go for them lmao

and also why these chicks are extra bitter and bitchy, they're sick of unattractive men thinking they're in the same league, so these kinds of swerves double as rejection and power move

also why you see so many aesthetic guys with ugly girls -- these guys are oblivious about their worth and just went for the thirsty thot that threw herself at him to make sure she didn't have to settle

it's a very intricate tapestry of social dynamics

whats the alternative ?

Guy at .46 dodged a bullet

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-170918.jpg (720x1520, 225K)

>How the fuck do you not end up like these guys?

Read body language. These guys fuck up because they just go for a kiss without having any sort of awareness.

Also, don't bother with 3/10s unless they are slobbering all over you. Girls who know that they aren't hot get a thrill out of rejecting men, and lots of men go for them because they think that it will be easier. Stick to the cuties or the really easy lays.

Almost happened to me on a bumble date. We were just talking at a "lookout point" kinda place. I had brought my dog with me to ease any awkwardness. Everything was good but then the conversation went a little silent. My dog had been all over her and he's always trying to get kisses and she made a joke about how he was better at getting girls or something to that nature. I laughed and my mind was racing. I knew it was now or never and I almost thought fuck it I'm boring and we got nothing else I should go home but instead I said some shit about going for a kiss, yes basically announced it, and immediately went for it and it was amazing. We made out for a while and it's like once I made it past that my primal brain kicked in and since we were going to go soon anyway (it was really late almost 1am) I suggested we talk for a bit more in the car. We sat in the backseat and immediately started making out again. I put her hand on my cock while kissing and the rest is....wow. Was lmaoing at my dog later for having to watch her suck me off and ride me but that fucker got the first kiss so we're even. She was incredible but I was an asshole and now she doesn't talk to me.

Attached: 1532682053286.jpg (1080x1080, 68K)

stay in with me bro, we'll watch a movie on the sofa :3

godamn I need to get a dog. thanks for sharing your point of view breh

The nose knows

Attached: 9234659302465.jpg (959x905, 22K)

>PUA

Attached: 1562446938541.png (375x375, 169K)

>There's no reason not to try.
Given today's political climate, getting a sexual assault charge sounds like a good reason not to.

I've tried chatting at a club. It's loud as fuck, but that can be an advantage. If you smell good and are smooth you can be right up in her ear licking that shit up and breathing goosebumps down her neck and spine. You'll be wrist deep in that axe wound by midnight slurppign upnthose tose deiclosousjuioced andn makkimghl her xream forn daddylddy