What’s the best routine to be slimmer and fitter in two months...

What’s the best routine to be slimmer and fitter in two months? Halloween is almost here and I wanna look my best in this costume for a party my boyfriend is taking me to. Advice?

Attached: E0A34E55-DF64-41BE-8FDF-B202E50EA811.jpg (357x978, 81K)

I"M GONNA COOOOOOM

Attached: 1423367225832.png (322x276, 55K)

Pic is related to the question you retarded faggot c** b****

Bait but nevertheless read the sticky

Pic related + 500kcal kaloric deficit.

Attached: 1568410615225.jpg (700x600, 64K)

Please have a dick

8x8, 10x10

This is from a few months ago, so I am making a little progress. I wanna look hot and sexy so he can show me off a little

Attached: 679C589B-F110-4355-9185-5035527D00C0.jpg (358x973, 103K)

One meal a day, do a bunch of squats and deadlifts

C O O M

Eat less, lift more and run longer.

Imagine stuffing your face constantly and ending up with this body and not knowing how to reverse it. Stop eating shit you fat pig. Stop snacking. Stop adding sugar. Stop fizzy drinks. Just eat meat and vegetables twice a day and drink whole milk.

I would hit that so bad

Op pic is hot. This is sad and pathetic.

Tits look good, post more

fast

This is either
>a.some dumb fat thot who wants to “just slim down a little”, heard of Jow Forums somewhere on reddit and decided to look for a magical solution here, and then after being told exactly what she needs to do , completely ignores it and repeats the same question in the hope that someone else will provide and easier and more “quick diet tip” oriented solution
b. it’s some guy pretending to be a woman with a believable enough pic, trolling for the sake of getting lots of (yous), which I will now be one of
Before this goes any further, we’re gonna need you to take a piece of paper, write “Jow Forums“ on it in clear bold print, and then write today’s date underneath it, also in clear bold print. Then take a picture of yourself holding that paper in a way that we can all see and read it clearly, and post that pic here. Preferably in your underwear so that we can all continue to jack off to your pics instead of giving actual advice in between the spates of anons giving you actual advice.

Forks downs you sad sack of shit

You strike me as someone who let's other guys flirt with you.

>What’s the best routine to be slimmer and fitter in two months? Halloween is almost here and I wanna look my best in this costume for a party

Oh, yes I would be glad to hel...

> my boyfriend is taking me to. Advice?

Go fuck yourself.

nigger what the fuck

Attached: kim.png (757x679, 743K)

100 hour fast once a month and no carbs

This dumb slut posts on soc, there’s nudes there somewhere

nice meme, you look like garbage

Forgot to mention OP is a stripper by profession

Oh fuck off semen demon. I'm on NoFap and you gave a fucking erection. Begone THOT.

stop eating, fridge pig

Not you, but honestly, why are girls so fucking dumb. Just squat/bb hip thrust and a couple other meme women exercises and don't eat like a fat retard and you'll look good, its so easy.