WARNING TO NEW BODYBUILDERS/LURKERS

Seriously Jow Forums, wtf is this shit. I have been trying weights out for a couple of months, gained absolutely no muscle, and my arms have grown these disturbing skin deformities (pic related).

I get that some of you achieve quite a bit from working out, but it's just made my body worse. I'm done with weights. It literally just made me uglier. I'm just gonna do cardio for now on. Hopefully these deformities go away. My guess is that working out just made my body weaker and my arms started atrophying from it.

Advice to other Jow Forumsezens: Please pay close attention to your body while trying a new workout. If I just stopped my new routine earlier, I wouldn't have fucked my body up like this. Bodybuilding isn't for everyone, and it sure as fuck isn't for me.

Attached: bodybuilding disaster.jpg (756x1008, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru0scbx8DuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut up pussy

it actually means that you grew. try and supplement something so your stretchmarks dont get worse. you can only regret stopping, you cant regret it if you keep on.

>user concerned about disturbing medical side effects of body building
>"shut up pussy"

Attached: 1509225571638.jpg (430x485, 29K)

I guess at this point, fuck it. I already led myself down this rabbit hole, no point in climbing my way out. Would increased vitamin E work? I'd be fine with continuing bodybuilding if I could prevent these marks from growing.

>user is a fucking pussy
>won't go to a dermatologist to get a answer
>bitches on Jow Forums

nah dude they are permanent i still have mine from 2012 when i only lifted for a couple months and didnt lift for real until 2017. You played yoself

>user grows and gets stretch marks
>something literally everyone has somewhere on their bodies
>bitching about this
The faggots on this site sometimes I swear

My arms got substantially bigger since I started training, but I haven't seen any stretchmarks so far. Is it genetics/nutrition?

the marks are pretty usual. more hydration is mandatory, i dont know what supps though. maybe go on a cut, see your progress.

>I have been trying weights out for a couple of months, gained absolutely no muscle

What exactly have you tried?

You stupid stupid autistic fuck, they're just fucking stretch marks. Why is everyone on this site so fucking retarded

It's genetic and it depends on how fast your skin streches. I got fresh strech marks on the part that connects the upper pec to the front delt because it grew pretty fast.

Bench, 1 arm push ups, seated chest press, curls, lat pulls, pull ups.
Those are my normal upper body workouts.

double burgerlifts extra cheese

If you're doing all of those 2 to 3 times a week then you've defiantly gained muscle.
Try Learning to over head press and barbell row instead of the machine/body weight work.

Gross dude. Take a shower

>stretch marks
>"concerning medical side effects"
How is that room temperature IQ treating you?

How many sets of how many reps? What weight? How frequently are you doing the exercises? What is your diet? Do you get enough sleep?

I'll probably buy adjustable dumbbells to be able to do a lot of that from home. Can't do bench without a machine because I go to the gym at 3 am and have no spotter.
Joke's on you, that pic was from when I got out of the shower.

>I'll probably buy adjustable dumbbells to be able to do a lot of that from home. Can't do bench without a machine because I go to the gym at 3 am and have no spotter.

Literally neck yourself right now, do you think you'll die if you drop the puny weight that your benching on yourself? Worst case is that you'll roll it off of you and get a bruise but judging from how big of a pussy you are I doubt you'd even get a bruise from the rolling the bar.

Does your gym have power racks you can bench in?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ru0scbx8DuI
or maybe a bench with safties like pic related.

Attached: bench saftey.png (800x800, 215K)

for bench, 3 sets of 6 at 180 (weakling, ik)
For chest press, same except weight is 210.
curls is 3 sets of 8 at 40

Do cardio 3 times a week. Do weight lifting 3 times a week. Work on upper body twice a week, and do some extra body weight exercises at home when drunk on the weekends. Eat random shit, sometimes only once a day. Sleep varies, but lately I've been getting 6-7 hours a night.
k

You mongoloid idiot. Fix it and keep lifting or kill yourself faggot

I had this shit on my left arm even before I strarted lifting

useful vid
jerking off too much

That all actually looks good except the eating random shit and getting drunk parts. If you're feeling the burn from the exercises, going till failure, and feeling DOMS, you should keep at it; you will see noticeable gains eventually. Just make sure you eat enough protein and get all your essential nutrients.

Attached: 1566845810866.jpg (720x960, 82K)

I take multivitamins and drink protein powder quite a bit to make up for any nutrient deficiencies I might get from my food sources, although I try to maintain a balanced diet when possible. During my last set, I push for as many reps as I can, and if I find 6 reps too easy, I add more weight.

It's a stretch mark. I'm afraid it's terminal.

Good. If everything you've said is true, just keep at it and you will see gains. You probably already have, you just haven't noticed.

Attached: 1568043376721.jpg (1079x1079, 262K)

Stretch marks won’t matter if you’re shredded

another victim of the "dirty bulk" meme

How fat are you, Doughboy?

My thought exactly. Looking pretty puffy OP. Might try switching to a smaller steam shovel at mealtime.

user, those are stretch marks. You got them either by getting fat, or going through puberty as a fat piece of shit.

Drop from your chromosomes to your IQ.