Why yes I deadlift, how could you tell?

>why yes I deadlift, how could you tell?

Attached: 20190913_174121.jpg (5312x2988, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-NoOdYKidw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Behold, the deadlifter

Attached: Homo Sapiens Mortituliens.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

What's up with all the x-ray techs on Jow Forums? How many of you are there?

wtf

Attached: download (2).jpg (609x621, 42K)

There are dozens of them. Dozens.

Attached: World_Record_Deadlift.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

What am I looking at here

Boomers have been deadlifting despite the risks for years. Clearly it's worth it. Now we've finally realized that you could just use a hex bar and get the benefits without the risk. You've been given the opportunity of a lifetime and you're refusing it because it's heavy. Faggot.

Well, basically, the L3 of the supoptimal laryngothropythesis hangs off a clifftometeor thus, greatly expanding an unending visage of rhombus through the cortialsack. That's putting it in laidman's terms.

Bro I'm being 100% serious when I say you're mentally weak and fucking pathetic. You aren't nearly as smart as you think you are. Stop taking things so seriously and just fuck off.

Is this the special division or something?

what's a hex bar? please explain to me user

That won't happen to me if I don't exagerate and have a correct posture, right?

Guy was doing deadlifts and twisted his back very slightly. Somehow his entire spine ripped in half at L2-L3. We were only doing the MRI to document the extent of the damage. He's never going to walk again though.

Lol no way
Really?

Attached: 1568416298574.jpg (324x291, 15K)

Isn't this a potential HIPPA violation.
When buzzfeed or some shitter news site picks up the article?

pic related
Traditional deadlifts are as unforgiving as they are because the weight isn't at your center of gravity. With a hex bar it is.

Attached: 147-4800-1.jpg (550x550, 48K)

Did he died?

problem I have with hexbar is how can it accommodate someone really fat with short arms

How do I avoid destroying my back?

Sure

Looks gay asf

Also, you can do jefferson deadlifts if you don't have access to a hex bar.

Attached: JeffersonDL.png (640x431, 496K)

>Looks gay
Then do traditional deadlifts if you want. I'm not a cop.

>why yes I have shit form

youtube.com/watch?v=G-NoOdYKidw

This doesn't make sense. If the muscles couldn't hold up the spine the bar would just fall down. This looks like the result of a car crash or something.

No, there is no identifying information

The injury alone can be identifying information.
If anyone who knows this guy sees that picture your ass is grass.

That's an injury from a fall or a car crash.

lmao
desu, any sane person realizes that each deadlift workout is a risk and that even if your form is impeccable you're slowly damaging your spine
you have to be brain damaged to think that doing deadlifts heavy for a long period of time is actually good for you
(incorporating back exercises to help fixing posture is one thing, deadlifting heavy for the sake of it is another)

I will

No it's not, retard. I used to work as a Healthcare PHI auditor. A piece of information is only PHI if it contains some kind of identifying information about the patient. The patient identifying his own injury doesn't count.

Fine >:(

>no identifying information
Motherfucker look at the image, there's more than enough identifying information to triangulate a source.

Fucking retard.

My problem with the hex bar is that whenever I try to use it I look like a faggot

At least this isn't fucking sumo.

>thus, greatly expanding an unending visage of rhombus through the cortialsack.
Lel

Attached: FaceApp_1567625201056.jpg (588x308, 32K)

F, very sorry to hear about this BALKANGIGACHAD :(

>why yes I deadlift with shit form and round my lumber spine, how can you tell?

Okay so who is the patient? Did this image lead you to find his name, email, address, age, gender, birthday, or any personal information of any kind? No?

fuck man I bet dead lifting is better than sitting in an office for 9 hours a day

Memorial Regional at the top right tells me that it's a Florida user that posted this. Just have to call them and tell them that a guy that works in their imaging department is a Jow Forums poster and making fun of patient injuries. They'll catch him immediately because Jow Forums posters tend to stick out.

Kek

This is probably the stupidest thing somebody could be a purist about. You better have won a high level powerlifting meet and gotten a threesome for it the traditional deadlift to be such a big deal to you.

Yolo, faggots

Hollywood, Florida is in one of the most densely populated places in the United States. I find it very unlikely that image is going to be enough to identify the patient.

What is this guy's condition/body type called? I want to read up on it.

It's called 5'11".

That's a squat.
Dont be a faggot.
Deadlift.

>DYELanon goes to prison for sharing patient details