What’s the best way to show your muscles off in cold weather?

What’s the best way to show your muscles off in cold weather?

Attached: 741BF216-980B-4CD3-87E3-A6058A8EF67F.png (1122x1374, 2.15M)

Thermal tops.

On the internet

i feel like trash if i wear sweatpants in public

wear extra small jackets

>caring what normies think
>not being a /trashChad/
ngmi

No you retard. I personally feel like a slob.

>freezy season approaching
>can finally squeeze my manboobs with a tight wifebeater under shirts and sweaters

Attached: bloho.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

Then stick to ur bootcuts and meme khakis while I get all the mires

Nobody is miring you.

Rightly so. Wearing sweatpants in public is like telling the world "I give up.'"

>found a nice hoody in a shop nearby
>surprisingly cheap
>almost ready to buy it
>look closely at the emblem on it
>pic related
Should I still buy it, lol?

Attached: 242879.jpg (600x314, 27K)

guys I'm almost 30 and I think it's time to let go of my hoodies, what kind of warm clothes do I buy? I'm fucking clueless

how about sweatshirts without the hood einstein

thankfully I am a slav so we can wear our sweatpants with pride

what if I do?

>guys I'm almost 30 and I think it's time to let go of my hoodies
Why would you? Embrace the boomer comfyness.

Attached: 88472e.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Ocнoвaтeльнo

Attached: x_7c102ec4.jpg (575x426, 42K)

Kek

sweaters and turtlenecks if you're fit enough

>age restriction on clothing
they're not diapers, user

You need the complete outfit - a sweat/spaghetti sauce stained, loose wife beater shirt, pot belly, and a bald spot. Then you have to walk down the street yelling loudly into the phone and profusely gesticulating.

Appear big in a large hoodie and leave it to their imagination
Women have hamster wheels instead of brains and will picture you ripped as shit underneath granted that you fill the hoodie enough

I gave up a long time ago
Might as well be comfy

Keep them for around the house.

Wear shirts and roll up your sleeves if you don't have puny forearms

Wear a bigger hefty jacket, they won’t see you muscles but they’ll see the large shoulders and big stature and the rest is their imagination

By not wearing cold weather gear you fucking autistic little shit.
Unless it's sub freezing temperatures you don't need excess clothing.

I'm a Med so I don't really have to stop wearing shorts for another couple of months

Same. It's either some dark denim or chinos for me, fucking lol at wearing sweatpants. Have some self respect. It's loungewear.

Last winter I was wearing jeans in weather down to -12C (10F) or so. For colder I have warm jeans lol.

You just need to understand that it's just your shit opinion and start wearing comfy clothes.

I was gonna argue with you but if I’m doing anything more then stopping at a gas station I don’t really wear them in public either. It’s peak laziness.

>tfw comfy sweatpants master race
>even bought a couple pairs of those Aladdin-type pants for use around the house
Fall and Winter are my times to shine, fuck anyone too insecure to look good and feel good in sweats. To answer your question OP, the easiest tricks are just to wear clothes that fit you well, and rolling up the sleeves on your sweatshirt/hoodie for the forearm mires.

Attached: are you displeased.jpg (642x482, 37K)

If you're not wearing button down sweaters, you're missing out

loads of girls in my country keep sharing memes that these are the hottest things imaginable if guys wear them
like they show a hot guy like 'hot' then the grayish sweatpants on their own are 'hotter' and those white/gray ones on the left are 'just got my pregnant' by looking at them tier.

Ever since i got in this current ultra-shape, i couldn't wear sweatpants, cause keep getting boners and am then half-stiff for a long time.
Maybe have to soon ducttape dick to leg or get some chastity-pants.

>cause keep getting boners and am then half-stiff for a long time.
I don't get how this is a problem. I miss getting random boners in public

бeиcд

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (800x790, 110K)

wool blazer, knit wool cardigan. Staying warm is about layers, you can look good as fuck with just an undershirt, a button up, and a thicker wool blazer - and that'll keep you warm til about 0°C. Throw on a long outerwear jacket and a scarf aswell for up to -20. Any colder and you should be wearing a parka anyway.

t. leaf

Polo's.

No

this is a good answer thermal tops are very based

I'm autistic and can't deal with the women reacting weirdly to it. Especially the olders ones that have no shame to let me know they see it.

How would you feel seeing a woman's nips poking from under her shirt?

Stops happening once you get regular sex so clearly that guy is an incel, don’t admire him

idk. why? it's not the same, if you mean that.

It's because just as you can see a girls ass through her sundress, you can see a man's dick imprint in his sweatpants.

I don't get regular sex and I don't have it. I'm not admiring, just reminiscing
>idk
You might be gay. And it absolutely is the same

no, it gets even worse.
your gf/wife/whatever is just killing your wood-gains

И кpacнaя тaблeткa

Out of the thousands of hoodies available to purchase you'd debate over this gay one?

Who do you think you're about to be interacting with when you turn 30? When you turn 30 it isn't like going away with the elves or something you stupid faggot

Yup haven't gotten a stray boner since like 10th grade. All my boners are purposeful.

Graphic shirts/hoodies are for teenagers. Go with a solid plain one.

I want to be jacked enough to wear something like this without getting snickers

Attached: file.png (600x600, 332K)

>mfw I literally go to work in sweatpants

Attached: index.png (244x206, 6K)

Smartwool makes a few different weights of wool sweaters that are amazing for cardio, can stand on their own casually for warmth, or can go under or over an Oxford and look passingly professional. Also wool is naturally anti microbial so you can wear it a few times without washing it. Pricy, but good quality and lasts.

Please don’t

If it was cold as fuck and you were working outside I would probably be jealous you had something like that while I was wrapping a scarf or bandanna around my face.

I know the feeling bro

Where to cop?

This is pure autism dude there's no being big enough to wear that

pffffffffthahaahha FAGGOT!

this

Track pants ≠ sweat pants

Only chads can use this.

See this guy? He is fucking shakira

Attached: 1418235987_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg (630x350, 17K)

i have regular sex and i still pop boners, but only to my gf tho. doesnt matter where we are, thats the point

Sweatpants i can forgive, but pajamas in public is a crime against humanity

So what am I supposed to wear when I go to the gym ? Do I have to put on chinos or some shit just to walk two blocks to my gym ?

I would say that is acceptable.

Is this acceptable? Skinny/slim "sweatpants" in public?

Attached: file.png (695x706, 536K)

Obviously you have a permanent locker at Equinox.

You walk in wearing whatever Chad jacket and jeans, suit, whatever on, change into your gym clothes that have been neatly folded for you, work out, shower, drop your stinkies in the laundry bin then change and walk out.

I appreciate your sense of class.

I larp as a middle class person though so sweatpants are a key part of my costume.

Unless you're going to the gym don't wear sweatpants in public.

Fuck you I’ll show up stoned and hungover I’m my fucking sweatpants and fuck your mum

Checked.
Have some fucking self respect.

>i feel like trash if i wear sweatpants in public

Attached: 1567349830281.gif (343x343, 36K)

>parents smoked indoors detected

Quints reveal a deeper truth.

Attached: 15E2E0CA-C10A-4858-8AAE-EA202A4C479A.png (500x624, 522K)

when i lived in toronto people would go outside in the morning in a bath robe

>expecting canadians to be normal

Lmao, best insult ever.

shut up jerry

Theres a difference between being a lardass and wearing saggy fatpants because nothing else can comfortably contain your larditude and wearing some nice fitted sweatpants. Especially if you're just running errands or hanging out at home. That said you should never wear these to work or social events.

Attached: joggers.jpg (1000x1000, 48K)

>fitted sweatpants

Fat free yogurt tier phrase

What if I'm on my way home from the gym but have to go to the store on the way?

If I’m running a quick errand to 7-11 or something I’ll just wear sweatpants

If its anything higher tier than a gas station errand then I’ll wear jeans

Shorts and a vest you puff, you're no man if you can't handle a little cold and probably not even white.

Imagine being bullied into wearing different clothes because of a few degrees

Sweatpants are alright for the gym, obviously

For going outside though? Seriously guys? That's some urban-tier teenager shit. They're clothes made for training

my joggers have holes in them from deadlifts and i wear them to the gym haha

>shin dragger
Learn to deadlift and stop bleeding all over the bars

Very nice digits. Going gym/sporting event or doing some manual labour in and around the house are appropriate times to wear them.

Attached: 1562289347652.jpg (479x792, 63K)

bet you use air conditioning in the summer though gaylord

the holes are actually up at the thighs

knitted sweater

How did you manage that?

>Implying i'm not Northern European and can't handle a bit of cold

idk lol
it doesn't happen when i wear basketball shorts

yeah but no heating in the winter so it evens out.