Shit you used to think was healthy

>Bread
>Cereal
>Eggs
>Potatoes

Attached: 6EBF1A5C-DCC3-4557-B092-1E44054669DB.png (500x338, 44K)

Eggs are healthy.

Fruit

Cigs

>meat
>white meat
>fish
>green cruciferous vegetables
>margarine
>butter
>Nofap

Attached: ertgrete.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Imagine thinking potatoes are unhealthy
must be a total spaz

>Potatoes
>Bread
>Eggs
>Not healthy
How the fuck normal food is not healthy. I bet you slurp your fucking diet zero calories soda and think that you living healthy lifestyle,because you don't eat bread

Attached: pT3G-nHJ.jpg (240x240, 15K)

Ciggies are healthy in moderation

>red meat
>noodles
>veggies
>nuts
>bananas

Attached: 1507364910784.jpg (540x720, 49K)

>user sits at home cooming his brains out while eating beets and lard

>water

Attached: 1452656769446.png (175x200, 38K)

This might be off topic but I can't make a thread about it because gookmoot blocked me from posting images and i cant find a thread to reply to

Do Nootropics actually work or are they just placebo?

They work, but nootropic is such a broad term with many substances. But most do work yes

>Xylitol
>Agave Nectar
>canned soup
>wholewheat/wholegrain bullshit foods

Pretzels. I have no clue why I thought they were healthy. I guess because they're healthier than chips, but not by much. No idea what I should eat as a healthy snack since I gave up pretzels.

Pumpkin seeds.

SHUT THE FUCK UP WE'RE TALKING ABOUT BREAD

cooming

I've been taking St. John's Wort for a week and I feel like a new person. It could just be placebo, but the research says it functions as a mild SSRI. It's supposed to lower estrogen levels too, but I haven't noticed any differences on that front.

I took some Russian nootropics when I was younger. Makes you very talkative but nothing too crazy. I took it before social events because I was sad shy fuck

recess peanut butter CUPS

I have a bottle of something called "opti neuro", I popped two about 30 minutes ago but I am not sure how the effects of them should present themselves
Do you get a sudden invigorating feeling or is it a slow climb or what?

Literally everything except raw meat. Found out about sv3rige and I think he might be right.

>do pharm grade amphetamines work?

Unless you ate talking about vegan placebo shit like herbs, be sure as fuck nootropics work. I allways bring ritalin to raves now because I got caught with an 8ball and if you get caught by national guard twice with drugs here you get criminal charges

Attached: 1566029140160.jpg (750x804, 50K)

He's a nutjob but he's onto something. Veganism sure as hell isn't made for humans.

>Sleep in general
Sleeping is a meme. Most people can go with four hours of sleep or skip a day altogether. Just try it and see how much time you're wasting literally doing nothing.
>Milk or any dairy product, for that matter
Most of the world is lactose intolerant. Humans weren't designed to consume the milk of other animals. Even if you aren't, you shouldn't consume such products in respect for those who can't.
>Brown rice or white rice
It's all garbage that you can replace with better carbs
>All fruits
Just the candy found in nature. It's empty calories with high sugar.
>Red meat
Do I even have to point out? There's countless evidence that indicate that red meat is unhealthy for you. Stop eating it.

Lol I have no clue. Supplements aren't regulated by the FDA and they all have different ingredients. You'd have to take a look at the active ingredients, see what they claim to do, and then research yourself to see if they actually do what they claim and how long it takes for people to notice a difference, if any.

But generally anything that has an effect on neurotransmitters is going to take a few weeks to kick in. Even the anti-depressants backed by big pharma take 14 days or so.

just be an omnivore like a normal human bro, no need for extremes lol

>your brain on veganism

I know this is bait but how tall are you ane why is does it begin with 5'

Kekked

>Sleeping is a meme. Most people can go with four hours of sleep or skip a day altogether.
Under 5 hours is pretty terrible, but I generally agree with the idea that 8 hours per night is a meme. I literally can't sleep for more than 7 hours even if I try to sleep in. Even with 6 I feel pretty normal. 5 and under is too far.

Allright. The bottle is in german so I can only decipher maybe 20% of it but the gist of it is to take 3 pills per day and the whole bottle lasts 1 month
Just need to remember to keep taking them and hope for a change.

5'8 and why

Post body

imagine arbitrarily labeling food as 'healthy' and 'not healthy' lmao
IIFYM retards

unless we're talking about mass produced fast food shit yea thats obviously got some less than savory ingredients

Look online and try to find the active ingredients so you can buy them in bulk on Amazon. The nootropics market already doesn't have a whole lot of research supporting it and the existing companies are all exploiting a very small niche. You probably paid $30 for a 30 day supply when you could probably do half of that or better just buying the individual supplements. And like I said, it isn't regulated so god only knows if they're actually listing all the ingredients they put in.

Sleep is not a meme. If you want to know how long you're supposed to sleep for, just go camping for a week. When you're camping you get lots of physical activity, plenty of sun and fresh air, and there's no artificial light to fuck with your circadian rhythm. You're asleep by sun down and up by dawn. It's basically as close as your natural state that you can get in modern times.

I find that by the end of the week my body is waking me up between 8 and 9 hours, depending on how hard I worked during the day.

nah, the bottle was 10 euros, very cheap
if I see an effect, I'll buy more in bulk

>i sleep longer when im physically exhausted!
Duh.

Point is that your body does need a certain amount of sleep to function in top condition, and it will tell you if you let it. Setting your alarm for 6 hours when you need 8 is going to fuck you up.

0/10. No effort. I cannot fucking believe how you got so many retards. sage.

>goes to raves

Attached: 1564047832524.jpg (586x578, 45K)

>Ultra fast carbs

Yeah unless you're abusing insulin you don't need potatoes ever

Brocolli, oats and beans/lentils

>Even if you aren't, you shouldn't consume such products in respect for those who can't.
What an absolutely cucked way of thinking.

Attached: 1563088577872.jpg (960x960, 30K)

mate if you want to you can post the list and i'll try to translate

>food
>healthy

Attached: 1566755125417.png (753x960, 29K)

>Most of the world is lactose intolerant. Humans weren't designed to consume the milk of other animals. Even if you aren't, you shouldn't consume such products in respect for those who can't.
8/10 good troll. Being able to digest lactose is an indication of being higher evolved. There is literally no reason not to take advantage of one's evolutionary advantages and you wold be stupid not to.

Attached: lactoseintolernace.png (754x420, 142K)

This post is very ironic because the limit is wrong and you are a brainlet so it is right

shutup nerd

Sleep deprivation objectively impairs cognitive function while usually going unnoticed by the subject in chronic cases. Like a proverbial boiled frog.

Attached: 2019-09-14T12:37:53.png (830x258, 29K)

The limit as x goes to infinity is a zero, just like you.

ngmi

I naturally wake up after 6 hours of sleep.

How the fuck do you get image banned? What the hell did you post that didnt get you perma banned but image banned and for how long?

>Skinless Fried Chicken
>Sweet Potato Fries
>Popcorn as a replacement for veggies

>Humans weren't designed to consume the milk of other animals
I am, get fucked subhuman nigger.

>Most of the world is lactose intolerant. Humans weren't designed to consume the milk of other animals. Even if you aren't, you shouldn't consume such products in respect for those who can't.
I guess the public shouldn't wear glasses because it offends the visually impaired, can't use wigs because it offends the bald, and shouldn't consume junk food because it triggers the obese who are addicted to such garbage.

Attached: 1565002331077.gif (463x698, 204K)

>I've been taking St. John's Wort for a week
its absolutely placebo
it's also a CYP inhibitor so enjoy your fucked cortisol levels