You should drink 2 lt water in a day bro

>you should drink 2 lt water in a day bro

Attached: 1568468277584.png (1397x1080, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oI-Ye8SP708
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water
youtube.com/watch?v=TPDdRrMVEnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when you are thirsty it is already too late, your body is dying of dehydration slowly. You should drink water BEFORE you become dehydrated. If you are thirsty it is already too late

Plain water does not hydrate you. Unironically, salt does. Plain water flushes the minerals out of your cells leaving you dehydrated.

200 IQ

You can get plenty of water from food (if youre not eating spaghetti all day every day); drinking water in those quantities wrinkles your stomach in the same fashion that it does to your skin when exposed to it for a long time and has a detrimental effect on digestion

how uch water should i drink when I'm fasting then? Iusually fast for 72 hours and I do cleanbulk for at least 3 days with lots of salt to gain my salt back I lost during my fast.
btw if I don't drink at least within 4 hours my pass starts to turn brown

even if it did wrinkle how does that even makes sense that it would inhibit digestionor wahtever the fuck you are imlpying

you should drink 2 waters

Yes goyim, don't drink enough water, being hydrated is actually bad for you!

Attached: 1566857676649.jpg (724x844, 255K)

are there isotonics that aren't full of sugar? or am i retarded and is the sugar necessary?

i drink water before/after my meals. end up drinking like 3 L of fluid a day. Do people find it hard to drink water?

What are you basing this on?

Why would the body create thirst when it's too late?

>you should drink when you're thirsty!

Shit advice, I almost never feel thirst and if I don't force me to hydrate I can spend an entire day without drinking a single drop of water.

Americans do.

Attached: bottle.jpg (554x554, 23K)

>14h of room temperature backwash growth medium
yummy

thanks buddeh

Right. When you are thirsty it means you are already dehydrated

DRINK MORE WATER BUDDEH

gotta get those sweet immune system gains

literally retarded.

wrinkled fingers from water exposure is an adaptation to have better grip in water.

what a shitshow of a thread, how are you faggots this defensive over not having to stick to your govermnent subscribed daily water intake?

Attached: 1549300405780.jpg (270x354, 18K)

Just put some salts in. I think you need about .9% salt so like a teaspoon of NaCl and a teaspoon of KCl in a litre of pure water. Since tap water isn't pure, maybe half that

I have a bottle of water beside me, I drink from it without paying much attention and when it's empty I go refill it. I haven't died yet.

is it the same intake for everyone or is it more for taller people?

>shhh
>no talkie before I finish my daily gallon of water

Kek. Best bait in this thread desu.

i never drink distilled water because i'm not a smooth brain, osmotic pressure etc. But tap water may not be salty enough. It tastes great, but i always feel so dehydrated when i work out and water makes it worse. don't want to pay for isotonics because the sugar seems unnecessary, the flavours are unpleasant to me, and they're incredibly expensive.

I wish it was wrinkling brains too, you'd have a hope then

You realize the 8 glasses a day literally came from the fact that the Coca Cola company wanted to enter the water bottling industry.

I drink a gallon a day.

One time I was staying at a f friends house and slept on an unused fold-out couch in his basement. The next day all my lymph nodes were swollen, my eyes were watering and my ears clogged up, and my pee was dark brown.. Like not dehydrated yellow, like dark coffee brown. I thought I was going into kidney failure or something.

Attached: 1567305128227.jpg (1522x856, 139K)

And?

dark coffee brown urine is not normal, something was definitely wrong with your body at that time.

just wanted to share

Attached: 1520273799620.gif (320x320, 691K)

How the fuck, nigga you must have been fasting and not drinking to get that bad.

Fair enough but what's the resolution to the story?

>studies that are old have no value!

Nothing of any value came out after 1945 anyways.

Attached: 1555792636867.jpg (639x794, 129K)

I assumed I was already dying so I didn't tell anyone. It lasted for almost a week. I even wrote a draft for my will, giving my video games and lacrosse gear to my friends.

Then one day I woke up perfectly fine and was happy I didn't bother anyone with it.

Attached: 1486423669965.jpg (670x464, 247K)

Top kek

obsessed
rent free
yikes

Kek...
Should've gone to the doctor but at least you lived.

Leave it to Jow Forums to argue that water is dry.

I haven't trusted doctors since I was 13 and my GP prescribed me antipsychotics because I was having trouble sleeping.

The Neutral Milk Hotel song is pretty good.

A bit of salt and some lemons in water is what everybody in my muay thai class does.

You can make your own so easy. salt, lemon juice, water, mix together.

That's right bro that's why I only drink salt water while all the nerds are drinking regular LOL
Welcome to Gainesville
Population:me but not you

>plain water
Very smooth-brained

Drink snake juice

Literally retarded.

Water is not only h2o you brainlet
It also has many minerals like Mg+, Ca+, Na+, etc jesus christ

>are you feeling the need to piss? already too late, just piss on yourself

>not drinking plain/raw water
Get a load of this pleb.
youtu.be/oI-Ye8SP708

>visibly dehydrated man with cope comb-forward hair tells you about health
why not take exercise advice from an obese person too. retard

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water
k

>all new technology starts off expensive
>the cutting edge of squeezing juice technology

Attached: 20f258.jpg (980x551, 44K)

>electrolyte depletion and dehydration are the same
I hate you dumb motherfuckers

>In his country, the only water available is distilled, deionized lab H2O

Imagine needing this

>He doesnt get his salts from food
>He only drinks the finest distilled water
We have a wise man here Jow Forums
To be real, you don't need to worry about 'plain water' unless you're on a fast. Any water is better than none.

many isotonics are marketed to athletes and the sugars are very useful

Kek

Is tap water really as bad as its made out to be?

Attached: 1568382097465.jpg (229x220, 7K)

I drink 5 liters a day because Im thirsty

I was the same with dentists so I didn’t go for 7 years, the result ? I had 4 cavities and an insane plaque buildup after I thought my teeth were ok. Don’t skip out on people who know more than you, you’ll regret it.

Attached: 1567976314658.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Idk. I drink it. Haven't turned gay yet.

it depends of your country/region

He isn't stating that at all. It is absolutely true that the body stores very little straight water that you ingest orally.
Water needs the right mineral content to actually replenish cells. Just drinking tons of water will strip some nutrients out of you as your body attempts to neutralize its imbalances before you piss it out.

If you're actually sweating a shitload drinking something like milk is probably better. I've gone whole days working outside without ever drinking water, and instead had eggs. The human metabolism isn't as simple as water in = water stored.

Not op but brain function slows down when you lose 2% of your body's water, and you only start feeling thirsty when you lose 3%.

It's actually 30ml per kg bodyweight.

Attached: 2f13353c65de4b48405f233c63089909cca4b38b6baa07cccbca84f75ea4afd8.jpg (960x960, 251K)

based

>it had no medical basis
>studies
Reading comprehension will get you farther in life.

Attached: Capture.jpg (149x190, 4K)

Take me back to prior to 1945, take me back to 1900 pls

So much goddamn broscience in this thread, I hope it's all bait.
For the retarded newfags that fall for it, remember you have working kidneys that keep your electrolyte balance always even, since even small changes can prove fatal. You dont have to drink for the sake of it, but it may be smart to always train while well hydrated, so ensure you have clear urine before working out and sip throughout the workout, it's been proven to decrease injury risk and improve perfomance

>It is absolutely true that your body stores very little straight water
Nigga what is 70% of your body made of and what is blood mainly made of

Drinking a gallon of water a day seems to be the only thing that gets rid of my acne

Unironically true but only when consuming huge amounts of water in a hot environment. Had to work with a platoon of US marines in a hot country and for 2 weeks straight at least one of them fainted. Then they were told to consume more and more water but they started fainting even more. Turns out they were flushing the minerals out of their body with regular water. They were given mineral water after that and the fainting stopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=TPDdRrMVEnA
the article may as post that video as a source

Attached: its time to stop.jpg (1508x892, 414K)

Really? UK military hands out salt tablets when troops have to drink much more water to cope with hot weather.

enjoy hyperosmotic overhydration
and your fevers

>source: dude just trust me bro

This was in 2003 in Europe so I don't know if they had these tablets stocked for Europe. Mineral water was a bootleg solution that worked.

you can check for PPM of salts in tap water with a cheap meter. id its above 400 you shouldn't.

i drink a bowl of milk a day and 2 glasses of water tops, I get the rest of my hydration from fruits and veggies as humans should (actually we should get 100% from them). Only drink when thirsty, never force yourself, also your piss should be yellow, not pale yellow or transparent.

>subscribed
prescribed

Attached: 1544615173044.jpg (960x685, 166K)

I easily go through 3-4 liters a day. Then again I'm 6'4" 190 lbs.

You're a retard. Most people drink tap water.

Rule of thumb is multiply your caloric intake by 1 if you're normal, 1.5 if you're active, in mL
So if you eat 2000 calories a day, drink 2L, or 3L if you're active

fucking niggers

>brain function slows down when you lose 2% of your body's water
You must have lost 98% of your body's water then lmao

What if I'm fasting?

Lemme add a caveat: the minimum is 1L per day, regardless of if you're eating less than 1000 calories a day

>when you are hungry its already too late, youre starving bro

Between cold water, medium temp water, and hot water, which is healthiest to drink?

Attached: Life.jpg (508x590, 54K)