How to get to the 1000lbs/500kg club

Hello, this will be a longer read.
I'm making this thread because I want to ask people bluntly on how much would they be willing to pay to increase their max bench, squat and deadlift to a raw total of 500kg/1000lbs. I'm a competitive powerlifter in Europe and in 8 months I went from beginner to intermediate or advanced in some lifts.
8 months ago my numbers were:
>Bench: 90kg
>Squat: 100kg
>Deadlift: 140kg (barely)
Now after 8 months I got my numbers to:
>Bench: 135kg (not a big number still but its growing)
>Squat: 205kg (still growing, without knee sleeves)
>deadlift: 230kg

I didn't use any secret method or some sort of an advanced program or any shit like that. I also drastically changed my body for the better.
I know there's a lot of people here who lift more than me but I also know that there are beginners who will ask these people for advice and the people will go like "just lift more bro lol".
So I'm asking you, how much would you pay someone to teach you how to become stronger, more muscular and get to the 1000 pounds club?

Attached: IMG_20190722_171736.jpg (3456x4608, 3.47M)

Wait a second, OHP doesn't count in the club numbers? Also 1000lbs is 454kg not 500, you cheater.

ok mehdi you can shut the fuck up now

juice.
there just saved you thousands of dollars in training.

I didn’t mind paying a couple hundred bucks for a good coach when I got competitive. That being said, nobody should pay for online coaching or hire a coach who hasn’t produced athletes that compete at the international level.

Attached: 9B67090B-E718-4DB3-816B-62FB1A17806E.png (1024x768, 726K)

What is your program

id pay a couple of bucks to get me to the competative level relatively quickly, even if the guy im paying didnt make any known athletes, if he made pogress with the program, so will i

Attached: BROTEJIN.png (552x826, 607K)

I want to bench 1 pl8, can u help me? I can only do 50kg for 7 reps

Maybe you should pay someone to teach you math you fucking retard

OP here
I trained OHP until I got it to 100kg,then I replaced it with wide grip bench
Strength and volume
I can, for business inquieries add my discord Necro#8085 and message me

I'm not training people in a competitive level, but I can say with confidence that I can get anyone's numbers up fast
Sorry I don't understand backwards people american weight metrics

>I replaced a shoulder exercise with a chest exercise
?

Then don't use them at all. You look like an idiot, and with that attempt at snark you look like an arrogant, petulant, butthurt idiot.
don't bother replying

There is a different reason why I replaced it, but I won't go into discussion about that now since it's off topic

Oh I see what’s going on here. Yeah I wouldn’t pay you a fucking cent.

Attached: 785BB8C5-74CB-4B07-9AE6-645E3FCCAF20.jpg (206x300, 17K)

>I won't go into discussion about that now since it's off topic

Attached: pffff.png (258x314, 154K)

No one is going to pay for shit. Go shill your bro split program somewhere else faggot

Would be willing to shell out 30 EUR for a pdf. I'm a student though, money is tight at the moment.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm trying to help novice lifters to achieve bigger numbers and I'm just asking how much people would compensate me for my time. I'm not trying to vendor anything

You are welcome to add me on my discord and message me, Necro#8085, and if money is tight right now we can arrange it differently so it will be easier for you

This
If I wanted to excel at powerlifting I'd use a free Candito program.

Somebody didnt read the thread

You're not helping anyone. You're trying to make some money. Nothing you have to say is not already on the internet somewhere. Again, fuck off.

I've helped people I know in real life and I've increased their maxe's drastically and now I want to expand this circle and get compensated for it. I'm not milking money with some stupid random ass program or selling my shit

Nobody.

No, this is the cancer of the fitness and strength community. You have no qualifications, no experience, and no plan. You are a danger to yourself and anyone naive enough to listen to you.

>saved you thousands of dollars in training
>wastes thousands of dollars on chemicals that slowly kill you

Attached: stupid fucking n.jpg (360x394, 135K)

This is some weird mentality you have. I'm not giving out programmes, I'm not telling people how to eat or how to stretch. I'm here to advise those novices on what to do to improve, how to do it, how much volume, etc. I'm not trying to vendor a paywalled routine because there are many

Theres a book called starting strength that teaches you exactly that and its actually written by an accomplished coach with over 30 years of experience.
You can also get it for free on the internet.
What value are you adding to the table?

I wonder then why I know so many people that can't get their deadlift to 200. I used starting strength and my linear progression ended really fast.

Wtf. How. I squat and bench 3 times a week, I lift since 4 years and my max bench is 130 kg and my max squat 172.

I dunno wtf I should do, how the hell do you get so strong in such a tiny time frame.

There are more people with a 200 kg deadlift than people with a 135-140 kg bench. For most it ends around 130 because of long arms.

I am not ashamed to admit that I was stuck on the same weights as you were for like 5 years. I did stupid shit like legs, chest, back and my progress stagnated. Then I switched shit up a bit and got to where I am in 8 months. I have a youtube channel where I post my lift videos but I'll share them to people privately and not on here.
If you are interested for a talk, add my Discord, Necro#8085
And no, I'm not going to paywall what I did and ask you for 40 bucks after you add me lol. I rather enjoy a private discussion than on here

>I wonder why so many people fail to get decent lifts
Because it's hard, and because most people dont read the damn book

Post body

No homo. I weight 120 kg and I'm 194cm tall. I have fat, but when I started lifting at 90kg I was a skinnyfat anhero mode now at least I have a frame for cutting. This is non flexed I think, about 4 weeks ago?

Attached: IMG_20190711_102254.jpg (3456x4608, 3.93M)

nothing. Paying for trainers is stupid. All the knowledge is out there for free, at least untill you plan to compete for money.
But lifting just as a hobby? Nah, why invest even more money into it? I achieved 115 bench, 150 squat and 200 deadlift all by myself, maybe it took much longer time but I also royally fucked up a lot of things (bad diet, breaks, drinking)

A trainer would be nice to help me squat a bit better and to control myself and my diet, but I dont see why I would pay more than a few hundred bucks total for a few sessions.

I didn't mention a price, I just asked how much cash would you give someone to help you where you plateaued. This can be diet/lift/injury etc..

so I answered your question. A few hundred bucks for a few meetings, lets say a 50-100$ per meeting - because I doubt I will need more. I just need somebody experienced to check my form and offer some advice, absolutely dont need a guy to watch over my workouts all the time.

For "online coaching" I would definitely pay nothing, as exercise happens in real world.

Generally I think fitness is really simple on even above average levels. Its just people that are stupid, that dont read and even if they do they dont stick to their plans (like me, hello never being motivated enough to cut properly). And if you want to offer advice on lifting after an injury you really need to have some qualifications, do you have a physiotherapy degree or something?

So your squat and dead isn't even 2x bodyweight? Get outta here lol

What on earth makes you think that you’re qualified to charge for “coaching” services when you don’t even total 600 at 120?

l m a o

Yeah yikes, that deadlift is wank now.It's not even 2x BW anymore.

> Discord
Not gonna lie you just posted cringe

That's not my total, last time I tried my max was about 3 months ago
I started with a lot of wat and zero muscle but I'm progressing fast, my deadlift is nearing 2x and the squat aswell
I understand what you mean, from a perspective of serious 1 on 1 coaching I would in your place hire a serious coach. And the money I'm expecting doesnt exceed even 50$. Basically on what I mentioned, what my goal is, what I can help is with this:
>if you area beginner or a novice lifter I can make your max skyrocket if you are hitting a plateau
I offer other services too but this one is the main one. I hope you understand

the tempo of his progress was pretty good but thats all. Maybe op just fixed what was stopping him and lived up to his (pretty good it seems) genetic potential. I doubt there is more magic to it than more protein, more sleep, more bodyweight and a less retarded routine.

So you want us to pay you money so you can tell us to gain 30kg in 8 months?

You don't have to gain weight if you dont want to. I came to 120kg because I want to compete in the 120kg category. And anyone can see that my bodyweight went up faster than my lifts lmao. Half of the retards here will be like
>lmfaoooo this guy cant even 2x his y
Meanwhile they're struggling to do 10kg bicep curls.

This guy is a Jew and you are a retard if you buy what he is selling.

Bro you did a dreamer bulk and you're trying to tell us that's not the reason you went from novice to intermediate numbers? Who are you trying to fool?

What am i selling

I can lose 20kg and my numbers will still go up but slower. And yet you're still off topic.

If you're so eager to sell a product become a personal trainer retard, stop trying to jew kids on this site. All of the information to get stronger without becoming a lard like yourself is out there. For free.

>I can lose 20kg and my numbers will still go up but slower.

Ok pal

sure you can champ, lol

Attached: 1468172501575.png (268x284, 77K)

Ok if you want to stay stuck on a 80kg bench then by all means do but let people who want advice post so that I can actually help them

what the hell good is it to have online coaching, when youtube is bursting with form videos routines diet advice, etc. Everything you need. not to mention the sticky, a real life coach is only really justifiable one or twice to check form.

besides that what are you paying him for that you can't get for free?

T. former "1000lbs club" getting back into lifting

Attached: 1565346467286.jpg (1001x1024, 100K)

I mean yeah there are but they dont offer you individual advice or guidance

There is no end product. Read the thread

All you need is trial and error, getting stronger isn't rocket science. It comes down to workload (Increasing volume and or intensity) and food at the end of the day till your linear progression stalls out, which is individual. After that you might have to look at periodization but this is also publicly avaliable and VERY accessable information.

It is. But yet there are still people all ovee my town and all over the net asking for individual advice.

>how much would you pay someone to teach you how to become stronger, more muscular and get to the 1000 pounds club
Zero dollars because I don't need to pay somebody to tell me to stuff my face and get fat so I can bounce my fat ass off itself and squat a "big number" for 1 rep. I'm good being ripped and getting pussy

Yes? And? Does it surprise you that people are incapable of searching out accessable information? People don't realize that they actually have to look up shit for themselves till the hit university.

You’re 120kg and you deadlift 230kg.

Then why are you here?

This thread is going in the wrong direction. I'm putting up a referal disclaimer
>you wont have to gain 30kg of bodyweight
>if you need a proffessional coach to tell you the same shit I can tell you for 20$ and guide you further, go ahead
>I am not an elite powerlifter and I made plenty of mistakes
>I can help you move forward with training with my advice
>if you are not satisfied with the results or advice I will give to you I will return you the money
I'm not trying to milk anyone, I want people to grow stronger because it feels great and I want other people to feel the same way and be slightly compensated for the advice to give. From now on I will ignore replies that are outside of this disclaimer.
My discord still stays here: Necro#8085, if you have questions hit me up and we will discuss there

>Bodyweight 120kg
>Bench 135kg (probably for 1 rep)
This is your brain on powerlifting. Also lol with the shirt on pic. You look like shit

Attached: 1491634699571.jpg (256x256, 13K)

just advertise to lads on facebook and get an instagram focused on photo perfect life and dat dere fitness lifestyle like every other personal trainer

trying to catch people on such a cynic website like this korean basket weaving forum has no sense

get out

Attached: 1566670891707.png (1000x563, 200K)

>competitive powershitter
No one gives a shit, the market is saturated and your lifts aren't that good, nothing you do distinguishes yourself from another PT with similar or better background. It also doesn't involve technique, meaning you aren't developing drills or sessions that require multiple people (e.g. fighting sport or team sport). No one would pay you for things that could literally be said in a JTS or soviet exercise science book. Fuck off.

Dude wtf im at 860 and im dyel af. Just fucking eat and lift, stop being such a bitch

People are already paying me and are happy with the results

>I'm not training people in a competitive level, but I can say with confidence that I can get anyone's numbers up fast
Wow what a convincing sales pitch! With no proof or evidence of it's validity! Yeah get the fuck out of here you fucking kike

What in the almighty fuck are you even asking? 2/3/4 puts you well within spitting distance of 1000lbs and is no longer considered that impressive by non-serious lifters. Why pay money for this when a few hours of studying and a year of actual training can typically result in this. Take your bait elsewhere.