Not sure if the $100 I just spent on a PDF was worth it

Attached: new_chart_a73122cb-a18b-45c0-b74e-cbf2e4e966df.png (1080x1080, 767K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/eating-red-meat-daily-triples-heart-disease-related-chemical
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325006.php
webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20141105/red-meat-carnitine#1
globalnews.ca/news/3177756/men-cut-back-on-red-meat-if-youre-worried-about-painful-gut-disorder-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It probably wasn't. You can listen to a few podcasts with him on and get almost all the information.

Why would you spend $100 on a diet plan?

Literally all the information on his vertical diet is in his free videos. Eat red meat, eat rice, eat your micronutrients, thats all I learnt the diet was...

Yea, I feel like a clown for doing this. Don't rub it in.

Attached: laibach-lonely-goatherd.jpg (640x320, 35K)

Since you are wasting money, mind sending me $100 too?
At least i'll use them wisely.

oh well. make use of it and learn something from those studies he always talks about having referenced.

Wow, someone is profiting from this?
That's the diet I naturally came to through experimentation.
Anyway just ask for a refund.

it's what strongmen eat now so they don't have the shits all day

just refund it

hey can i get 100$ too man
i'm a poor jobless student
i'm literally just gonna spend it on gainz fuel

$100 is cheap and reading the whole pdf is worth it incase you miss anything. Before I got the pdf I was eating way too many bell peppers and not drinking cranberry juice, the latter being a huge part of the diet even if it's just 4-8oz/day

red meat consumption is linked to increased risk of heart disease and cancer,
stick to chicken bro
dying early is not sicko mode

Everything is linked to cancer now. Fuck off.

If you weren't retarded and actually looked at the studies that make those claims you'd see the studies are as retarded as you are.

What about the enormous concentration of PUFAs found in commercially farmed chicken?

It's bait.

Fuck you this post gave me cancer

tfw can't afford beef

Attached: Problems.png (768x301, 82K)

People like you give me the courage to start a business and hope retards buy my merchandise.

nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/eating-red-meat-daily-triples-heart-disease-related-chemical

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325006.php

webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20141105/red-meat-carnitine#1

guys I'm just trying to keep us all healthy,
you don't have to be mad about it.
I still eat burgers too, but when i shop for myself I keep it in mind and usually buy chicken or plant based protein instead.

Just don't respond to it

Some more studies because I know you autists will try to refute it

"After adjusting for age and other potentially influential factors, increasing total red meat intake (both processed and unprocessed) by 3.5 servings a week or more over an eight year period was associated with a 10% higher risk of death in the next eight years."

-Yan Zheng, Yanping Li, Ambika Satija, An Pan, Mercedes Sotos-Prieto, Eric Rimm, Walter C Willett, Frank B Hu. Association of changes in red meat consumption with total and cause specific mortality among US women and men: two prospective cohort studies. BMJ, 2019; l2110 DOI: 10.1136/bmj.l2110

"The World Health Organization says processed or cured meats and red meat are comparable to tobacco and asbestos when it comes to raising your risk of cancer."

globalnews.ca/news/3177756/men-cut-back-on-red-meat-if-youre-worried-about-painful-gut-disorder-study/

that didn't answer my question concerning PUFA

polyunsaturated fatty acids are in a lot of foods not just poultry. Yes including red meat.
fish oil is a PUFA as are most cooking oils, and even vegetables may contain them.
I'm not saying chicken is a perfect food, in fact the research has shown plant-based protein to be the healthiest form of protein in our diets, however as bodybuilders we often need an easier way to get that protein.

The only purpose of my original post was to let OP know that by using red meat as his primary source of protein he is significantly increasing his risk of heart disease and cancer.

>nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/eating-red-meat-daily-triples-heart-disease-related-chemical
increases some poorly reasearched chemical that may do something but maybe not

>webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20141105/red-meat-carnitine#1
"The new study, using mice"

>"10% higher risk of death in the next eight years"
whats normal chance to die during next 8 years if im 20yo? 1%? so my chance to die would go up to 1.1%? wow

>"The World Health Organization says"
they say different shit every few years. In 50 years red meat will be new superfood. Then after 10 years it will be causing cancer again

Attached: 9uvaqgwo62s11.jpg (750x1334, 76K)

>plant based protein
yikes

>In 50 years red meat will be new superfood.
If by "red" you mean "bug" and by "50" you mean " 5.0"

i just came here to shit on the pic, but that is actually a decent diet.