Any reason not to do the steak and eggs diet?

Any reason not to do the steak and eggs diet?

Attached: 17.jpg (640x800, 138K)

If you're poor or mentally challenged enough to fall for vegetarianism.

just remember to do some cardio with that - and when you do it - some carbs few hours before might help

Cant afford 10$ meals everyday.
Yet

it gets boring

>only 2 eggs

>i hate having a healthy heart

6 times a day, user.

>beleiving the cholesterol myth

>If you're poor or mentally challenged enough to fall for vegetarianism.

This

cholesterol is real you fucking retard.

you must if you only eat two

Attached: costanza.jpg (600x600, 35K)

LDL from carbs are the ones associated with atherosclerosis. Not from saturated fat.

cant afford 500$/month on food for 1 person

>muh price
18 eggs are $2.00~ where I live, lowest they've been recently is $1.87 if memory serves. various cuts of beef can be purchased for $1/lb, or less if you buy in massive bulk quantities.
Beef and eggs is pretty good, but you'll need some liver too. I pay $2 for 1lb of grass fed calf liver here in PA. Its pretty good.
Making burgers with chopped liver mixed in is pretty good. Top with a fried egg and some bbq sauce and its top tier.

My poor approach is have a burger and an egg.

>LDL from carbs

Attached: normal frog.jpg (400x381, 33K)

>If you're poor or mentally challenged enough to fall for vegetarianism

>This

This

I prefer ribeye steaks, but you can definitely spend less money with cheaper cuts.

I bet you believe climate change is real

Beef makes me aggressively shit myself. Otherwise, no reason.

i varry my meats, monday fish, Tuesday beef, Wednesday 6 eggs, Thursday pork chops, Friday chicken. Not this specific regimen, I'm not autistic but that way i can eat varried and cheap and get my protein in. Sometimes i get cravings and go get a full turngrill roast chicken or a good cut of meat. Food is good, i lioe food

have you tried cooking it?