Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums,

What are your motivations for getting and staying fit?

Attached: e0f16149165cd832c6c4d758173351c6.jpg (156x200, 8K)

FPH threads

()

Attached: ECE2901F-CAEC-4025-B8E4-ADDA7D058F7A.png (500x1215, 218K)

uniconicallty frog's posters

I want to look good so I can jerk off looking at myself in the mirror

The Military.

I want to be the best positive male role model my kids could want.

prepping for the day when the shit goes down.

Makes social life easier

based and narcissistpilled

20% make my body what I see in my head, 80% just want to fuck girls.

I just do it to cope with the loneliness.

My self-loathing starts with my body. I can't focus on improving anything else about myself until I have a body that doesn't disgust me.

I don't want to be a fat alcoholic workaholic fuck that had hit the wall at 30 like my coworkers. 22 btw

cope for nihilism

I don't want to date fat women - if I were also fat it'd make me a hypocrite

I have no motivation whatsoever. There is nothing else in my life. I just do it because the alternative would be the cold sheer nothingness.

Body dysmorphia

Embrace the void, user.

All of these honestly

Big tiddy liftan gf

Attached: 1568409494481.webm (640x800, 852K)

To honor my waifu

Attached: Peak Enlightment.png (598x527, 291K)

>for getting
Health and terrible body shape
>for staying
Habit and being afraid that going easy on myself would return me to my old ways

Attached: dog hanging out.webm (608x1078, 1.39M)

Are you good at the art of trade though?

Due to my genetics I will only ever look like 100% total horseshit no matter how fit or strong I get I will forever be a dyel unless i go full tilt hgh mode which might cause me to get some actual definition. So I lift for the day that if my battle brother falls in glorious battle I can come to his aid and carry him to safety if needed.

Attached: God-i-wish-that-was-me-Space-Marines.jpg (1024x1002, 191K)

what a fucking cope from a pathetic little whore.
>due to my genetics
WHO DECIDED THAT?
ARE YOU GONNA LET THAT DEFINE YOUR WHOLE LIFE?
WILL YOU PERISH LIKE A DOG OR FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE?
THE WHOLE WORLD WANT TO TAKE YOU DOWN, WILL YOU LET IT?

Attached: 1500198456725.jpg (320x320, 11K)

i want to fuck whores

Attached: jätkä.jpg (1133x1503, 236K)

I want to be as physically capable as possible and learn to fight. I also want to life a long and healthy life.

You would make the God Emperor sick with your “muh genetics” cope, lift, get big, and cut once your there, 95% of people can look decent

Gorls

Attached: 3F2F1F7A-AB0F-44BA-A4C2-88A9F5EAA3B6.png (422x655, 377K)

>Gorls
Imagine if Gru fixed his posture and started lifting, the man already towers over most of the other characters in the movie, and his shoulders are wide as fuck. He’d despicably mog every being in the universe.

Attached: FAC176EF-9E53-446F-810D-1B5DCD695E90.jpg (194x260, 6K)

So I can kick a hole clean through a man's torso

I want to be the coolest dad.

Attached: 1564439772847.png (1080x1298, 1.03M)

>dispicable mog

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-05-07-03-50.png (1280x720, 526K)

Self confidence which then leads to approaching women which then leads to having sex

Mostly a desire for discipline and self-control combined with my utter disgust at the people around me.
Many acquaintances have gotten fat in the last 1 or 2 years. I know a guy who's been outright told he'll die at 30 at the rate he's going. I'm trying to be as different from them as possible, and that includes not engaging in vice

It's not time consuming and not really a lot of effort, which makes me feel and look better. Only reason really.

This.

acknowledging my life is meaningless but continuing on to spite the people who said i'd amount to nothing.

motivtions for getting fit...to look more snappy/chadette

staying...i would like to stop coffee and be more naturally energetic

Sunk cost more than anything.
Plus I've deposited a solid bunch of my self esteem in being fit, can't afford to lose that.

I want to be good at a single athletic endeavor plus look bear mode

Attached: Bearlift.jpg (427x640, 112K)

This guy knows what's up. 2D > 3D

10/10 pusy

Attached: 4lpcbbz801u21.jpg (840x491, 138K)

Self improvement
Anyone in here lifting for whores is fucking retarded

Attached: 51097645_1481333492001626_5520701527204823040_n.png (516x618, 353K)

i have this autistic voice in my head telling me that i absolutely have to go otherwise i will miss out and i will have to do todays workout tomorrow and then i will be one day behind of what i could be

I wanna impress this girl i like

Don't call me a bitch, but usually a girl I like can get me going, I think that is everyone at some point. That and politics/religion can really get my flame going because it makes me want to make a difference in the world.

It also makes me feel good physically and I like looking good, but I'm not sure if I would call that motivation or not.
Based and true

Honestly I was afraid that if I went to prison I'd get raped so I start lifting

to be a better me, you stupid fuck
as if you need any other reason

On Wednesday my cardiologist told me straight up that I've hit the wall. Those were his exact words. I was doing really good last summer and was down to 230lbs but gained it all back. 2 weeks ago I threw out all the carbs and shit from my pantry, started eating a little healthier, and renewed my gym membership. He seemed satisfied that I had reached my conclusion before he told me to lose weight.
I want to be less fat. I want to not be disgusting anymore. I don't want to die.

Build muscle, get mire
I posted a photo on snap saying "bigger chest than all my X's" as a joke and it turned into this.
Feels good.

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-175023_One UI Home.jpg (596x1103, 181K)

Getting snap hoes to send shit feels great man
To get sexual attention my wife doesn’t give me. Hence hitting up snap hoes

To keep fucking my wife like a gorila on xtc.

Attached: 659B7038-996E-46FA-8BCD-A46EC5729CA8.jpg (1920x1200, 609K)

this basically

Kenshiro is the only motivation.

Attached: 123344.JPG.jpg (650x720, 77K)

Initial motivation: to get the girl I liked at the time
Current motivation: I have always wanted to look like an abercrombie model

Motivation to maintain: Upped my confidence by a lot which lead to social gains. If I lose my gains I will lose a lot of my social gains

I watched JoJo once and decided I wanna look like that + wanna be the dad that can actually beat the other dads

To keep my sanity.

to feel happy about my body, also I feel like that people will regard me with more respect if I’m in shape. whether or not that’s bullshit I don’t know, but it couldn’t hurt.

this. everyone needs some sort of progression in life

nailed it. I dont want to put in for a better job until i conquer my body so they will feel my confindence in that interview

feels good, nigga.

Attached: o3291932.jpg (4002x2664, 1.44M)

>started lifting
>improved posture
>have spent more money on clothes (khakis & dress shirts, no gay shit)

Really improved my life. I wish there was some way to communicate to what extent this has made things better, in order to encourage other dudes to make the same changes. Obviously I’m not getting laid 24/7 and all that but my goal is to be married within 5 years

I love the attention, I love all the sexual harassment, sex

to wear weeb shit in public